[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots' negative views on women stem from negative views

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1478696245513.jpg (108KB, 400x709px)
1478696245513.jpg
108KB, 400x709px
Do you robots who hate women have awful mothers? Of course you've met countless other women throughout your life, but I think your misogyny started at home. Women are human and they come in varying degrees of decency just like men, but you guys seem to focus on the negative all the time.
My mom is one of the best people I know, and I have zero misogynistic opinions despite being a robot. Which makes me think other robots' misogyny stems from a negative view of their mother.
>>
>>35412247
My mom's just okay, and I'm pretty neutral about women (some misogynistic views and plenty of non-misogynistic views, moreso not a misogynist). I think your theory checks.
>>
>>35412247
I wouldn't exactly call myself a mysoginist. I have known women who were actually good or decent people throughout my life. That being said I absolutely loathe what modern "culture" is turning women into. Nothing but a sex crazed fiasco that bring society as a whole down. But to answer your question, my mother did dampen my view on women somewhat, and especially ruined any chance of me genuinely wanting a relationship.
>>
>>35412247
go home freud. i love my mom and im totally buying into the women hate here.
>>
>>35412247
correct me if im wrong but i believe my mother is a woman
>>
I hate my mother yes, but I hated women long before my mother made me hate her.
>>
I hate most women but I love my mom. My mom is the best, my hate comes from women doing bad things and being bad people.
>>
File: 1462404362543.png (242KB, 418x431px) Image search: [Google]
1462404362543.png
242KB, 418x431px
>>35412247
My views stem from my cunt of an Aunt, and all the bullshit and drama I dealt with through college because of women.

It taught me to not get involved in work place drama, which is some pretty good life advice.
>>
>>35412247

nope. my mom is aces.
>>
File: Collapse.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
>>35412247

Probably. I am 27, have a graduate degree, and full time employment, but I am also a weabo with Peter Pan complex bc to me, getting married means a lifetime of hell. Because my mom has psychaitric issues and it made life at home awful.

Here's to the mum's, bots.
>>
>>35412247
I'm a fembot. I myself hate women to varying degrees. My hate started in Middle School. There were girls that were just awful bullies with no sense of morals, but not as bad as the boys. Most modern boys I hate. They are disgusting, selfish, and shallow. Don't get me wrong, so are women, but I believe men are worse. If I had to choose one to trust more I would pick women.

My mother was okay. She was very hard on me, and still is. She constantly bitches, but in-general she is okay.
>>
>>35412247
Actually I think both parents are shit. My mom was a welfare queen who smoked while pregnant. I have a number of issues related to that. My dad is a career criminal who never grew the fuck up. Most niggers stop nigging after they turn 25. He was 49 and still trying to sell drugs last I saw him 8 years ago. Begs for change last I heard
>>
>>35412247
Mine is awful. Very self-centered and always cries to everyone about how miserable she is despite her misery being no one's fault but her own.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.