[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /r9k/ movie? I belive it would be fight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (8).jpg (21KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
21KB, 443x332px
What's the most /r9k/ movie? I belive it would be fight club. Self destruction is the way to enlightenment, the disposal of consumer values, and destruction of ones self as well as others. Cast out self improvement and let the constraints of society wither away. Or I'm just talking out my ass
>>
No lts, it's drive. A deaf mute autist who can't connect with people
>>
>>35412069
I second this. It's drive
>>
>>35412069
>>35412094
I disagree fight club fits the board much better imo
>>
>>35412130
Yeah, I'm sure you're a regular Tyler
>>
If /r9k/ were a fight club character they'd be bob
>>
>>35412010
It would be Fight Club if, once he found out he was Tyler, he also found that he never had any followers at all. That he imagined everything and everyone and all that time he was living alone in some run-down house and his apartment burned down and he lost his job.
That would do it.

He just fantasised about being Tyler but it didn't actually happen.
>>
>worthless NEETs think that not having a job and watching anime and playing video games all day makes them Project Mayhem
kek
>>
>>35412010
>>35412069
>>35412094
Definitely Drive. A quite autist who gets cucked by a Stacy single mother, then a rich jew and afterwards loosing his shit by going on a rampage.

Also the driver reminds me of Elliot Rogers

This isn't even getting into the music too
>>
https://youtu.be/rY2Z0qhhgk4

Posting the classic
>>
>>35412227
Bob is the shit though. Don't mess with Bob.
>>
>>35412010
You should read the book, movie misrepresents some of the author ideas that were in the book.

http://kliston.tripod.com/fightclub/id2.html

Here is another nice scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEuPnR-ftPY

>just let it go

Some people fight their whole life against the stream instead letting go.

Some people spend endless night thinking about future and worrying what if...? analyzing situations that may never happen instead of just accepting that some thing are out of your control.

but due to movie and it edgy teen fanbase people made meme of this movie
>>
>>35412069
>>35412094
>>35412266

Please get some semblance of film history before you make such ridiculous blanket statements.
>>
Taxi driver obviousky
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.