[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>befriend black girl in class >we joke around and shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>befriend black girl in class
>we joke around and shit, hit it off great
>one day she goes to sit with another black dude
>over hear them talking about how she likes a guy
> "You mirin that anon over there?"
> "Ewww no! Lol!"
>mfw

Anyone know this feel? I knew some women were evil but I didn't expect them to do shit like this. I treated her with respect and I'm not really interested in her or anything. I just wanted a new friends. Purely platonic and fell for the black friend meme. Guess /pol/ was right. I dont know.
>>
Not race anon
casshern sins is great
>>
>>35411323
Annon I could Redpill you at hard about women that you'd turn gay, just be happy you still get attention.

Anyway she probably likes you and is too afraid to admit
>>
>>35411481
>Anyway she probably likes you and is too afraid to admit
this

be alpha and ask her out anyway
>>
>>35411464
Yeah it really was. How the fuck did Ringo survive at the end though? She's like, 7 years old. And Casshern just leaves her with a robot dog. How'd she cook her own food and shit?
>>
>>35411323
why do they all do this 'eww' thing?

because they feel sick in their guts when seeing a beta male making an approach to them

not only dislike, they attack you out of some fucked up drive coming out of their intestines

that's how non-autists are, that's how females are, pure fucking scum
>>
File: 135087.png (79KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
135087.png
79KB, 360x360px
>>35411464
Damn right it is. Severely underrated and it's a shame no one knows about it.
>>35411481
I highly doubt you can turn me gay. I'd rather go asexual. But what is the ultimate red pill about women?
>>35411522
But im not attracted to her. I just want to be friends but that is ruined. We had the same taste in aime too ;-;
>>
>>35411323
>'mirin'
>stuffing nerds into lockers Tyrone detected
>>
>>35411579
How's friendship ruined? Ignore her remark or tell her something like "So our little thing will never happen, huh?" Just take it casually and don't sperg the entire situation out of proportion.
>>
Give her the cold shoulder next time.

If she values your friendship, she will know whyere she fucked up and try to make it right.
>>
>>35411579
Just ask her out like a man and be sweet abiut it, fuckin faggot
>>
>Only want her as a friend
>She only wants you as a friend

This sure is a tricky one, hmm...
>>
>>35411579
>But im not attracted to her. I just want to be friends but that is ruined. We had the same taste in aime too ;-;
then be friends with her you fucking homo. her saying that either means she likes you but is afraid to admit, but just doesnt want to fuck you but that means you can still be her friend
kys
>>
>>35411604
I'm taller and more fit than he is. He is small

Black btw.
>>35411665
How do you ignorr this though? Everytime I see her all I think about are those words she says. Sloely ghosting her, and it hurts because she is my only friend there.
>>35411700
She wont even know where he fucked up desu. That's how they are.
>>35411702
I'm not a cuck who enjoys dating a woman who shows disgust.

>>35411708

What do
>>
>>35411323
>befriend black girl
There's your problem right there.
>>
so you talk to someone once a directly assume they're your friend? Sure that was a bitch move on her part but you're way too trusting anon. I get that you want friends, but if someone writes you off you don't stick around, you might miss out on potentially real friends.
>>
File: Dio.png (159KB, 571x323px) Image search: [Google]
Dio.png
159KB, 571x323px
>>35411464
>>35411559
>>35411579
FUCK yes i'm not the only one
Dio did nothing wrong
>>
>>35411753
But she will still be talking shit behind his back.

Is it really for the best?
>>
File: 1487546495136.gif (2MB, 475x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487546495136.gif
2MB, 475x277px
>>35411822
But anon, she is the one who approached me.
>>
>>35411806
>How do you ignorr this though?

Just do it, is she the center of your fucking universe? People think shit about eachother all the time. Just stop being a pussy and own that shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.