[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly do normies do at bars/clubs and parties ? Is going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3225.jpg (34KB, 405x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
34KB, 405x363px
What exactly do normies do at bars/clubs and parties ? Is going there a good way to get a gf ?
>>
>>35410971
They go to get drunk, have a good time, and pick a bitch up to slam.
>>
>it's an autist expects a step by step guide to completely undoing a life time of autism and magically just getting a GF by showing up somewhere thread
>>
>>35411011
What does have a good time mean?
>>
>>35411011

But how does one do this?

You drink, then what?
>>
File: 1488912484330.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
1488912484330.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
I got taken to a bar with my brother and a few of his friends. I don't drink though. We all sat in a line at the bar while the 3 of them talked and drank and I just sat and watched hockey with a nozzle thing blocking most of the screen.

I couldn't even join the conversation since they were leaning away from me and I couldn't hear them. Then some older dude sat next to me and kept looking at me and laughing to his friends.

0/10 would not recommend. Fucking shit experience, thanks bro. Pic related, mfw
>>
>>35411049

You utilise your lifetime of well developed social skills to positively interact with friends and strangers and everyone enjoys themselves doing so
>>
>>35411049
You drink, dance, walk around, make eye contact, talk, exchange numbers or fug.

I had a few successes when i was on pills but was too sperged to seal the deal. I purposely trip myself up.
>>
>>35410971
I show up, drink, chat with friends/sit with the phone if i`m alone, drink some more, leave.
But again, i`m not a full-blown normie.
>>
>>35411141
>I don't drink though.

>I couldn't even join the conversation since they were leaning away from me and I couldn't hear them.

>deliberately choose to not participate in the social ritual and isolate yourself
>resent this and blame your brother for your shitty behaviour

0/10
>>
>>35411233
So I could have drank by myself and not enjoyed it (don't like the taste). How did I isolate myself though?
>>
>>35411233
Meh. He's probably just autistic. Drinking won't help.
>>
It's only a fun experience if you have friends going with you. If not don't bother you will look like a creep to everyone at the bar.
>>
File: tumblr_oce29vJMeR1qait4ro1_540.jpg (114KB, 540x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oce29vJMeR1qait4ro1_540.jpg
114KB, 540x552px
>>35410971
>transferred to one of the largest universities in the us
>0 friends
>spring break starts tomorrow
>i want to party and meet people but i dont know how

the fuck do i do?
>>
>>35411408
>don't like the taste

no one does. that's not the point
>>
>>35411542
Don't be one of those guys anon who doesn't like the taste so assumes everyone else is pretending. Most cocktails taste nice, and beer tastes good. Drinking liquors straight tastes like shit though
>>
>>35411494
This. Going to a bar alone sucks.
>>
>>35411644
So is going to a bar alone in a suit and just knocking back whiskeys a meme? I want that max payne aesthetic life
>>
>>35411697
I mean what anybody says doesn't matter, as long as you personally enjoy it
>>
>>35411141
>sitting in a line at the bar
>3 have convo while I'm on end

I hate when these situations happen. You really just have to work your way into the convo
>>
>>35411408

>refused to participate in the conversation

>it wasn't my fault guiz!

>won't drink one of the numerous tasty alcoholic beverages available

>i-i-i don't like the taste guiz!
>>
>>35411768
https://youtu.be/LmcMh3x5rSs

Worst is this situation when there's just 3 of you
>>
>>35411768
Yeah, I mean shit was so loud I couldn't even hear anything. It's alright though, bars aren't the place for me. Much prefer smoking weed at home with friends where it's comfortable.

>>35411786
>doesn't understand the situation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tasty
>>
>>35410971
They dance, drink, and do drugs in the washroom stalls. If it's a bar then they might play pool or whatever activity they might offer. One bar I used to go to had watercolor painting nights, pop culture quiz night, etc.

>Is going there a good way to get a gf ?

No. People, both guys and girls, who go there only want to get laid they don't want to find a relationship there.

It can happen, but it's extremely not likely.

I used to go to metal & punk bars and university bars. I hooked up with some girls, only one I ended up being in a relationship with.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 640x960px
>>35411591

Not the Anon you responded to but in my experience most beer (95%+) tastes like yeast/wheat + water, no exactly tasty. My go-to for something that doesn't taste like piss is anything from the Smirnoff brand.
>>
Normie here:

1. Depends on the party
2. Depends on how many friends
3. Depends on if you know the other people at the party or not.

It is a good way to know a gf, yes, I've dated several girls whom I met at parties.
>>
>>35412150

Why not just celibate? lol.
>>
>>35410971

yes, female cousin's friends
>>
>>35411044
Relax your shoulders and jaw. Try not to think too hard about anything. Now begin making a loud wooooooooooooooo noise, swaying back and forth. Now while fluidly moving around, you need to occasionally shout things like "party!!!!" "we're all gonna make it, bruh!" "YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "2017 wuh!"
>>
>>35412238

Celibate works too I guess, although if I had to choose between the two I'd probably stick with vocel because I generally associate celibate with "no sex before marriage" instead of "I think this shit is a waste of my time and money".
>>
go out get drunk , potentially make a few advances at women and either get lucky or get told to fuck off then go have a cigarette and fuck off home.
>>
>>35410971
they pretend that they have good life for a little while on the weekend. Once thats over they go to their expensive collage that they probably get the job they want when they're finished, go back to their meaningless job, and if they have a gf spend, and money on her.
>>
The few times I made it inside a Club I had to convince some UberChad bouncer to let me in,the music was so loud you had to shout to bee heard,and every woman I looked at cringed at the Lone Loser.

No no no no no.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.