[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to counselor "So anon, what have you done for fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fuick.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuick.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Go to counselor
"So anon, what have you done for fun lately, other than computers?"
>Uhh...
"Watch any good shows lately?"
>U-Uh, yeah, one, it's dumb but I like it
"Tell me about it"
>IT'S
>UHH
>I-It's about these girls, but they're really dragons, and they come to the human world and stay with a human lady in her apartment, a-and one of them works for her as a maid
"Really? That's on TV? What channel?"
>Oh, uh, it's not, it's an...anime
"Ah, I see..."

fuck
>>
You can never go back to that place.
>>
This is why I don't talk to normies
They don't ever share my interests and I'm too autistic to lie to them
>>
>>35411709
b-but my mommy has been paying this counselor for forever

where can I go
>>
Serves your right for watching moeshit, faggot.
>>
File: 1480017313260.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480017313260.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>35410910
>Go to counselor
>Tell him about anxiety and loneliness and feeling like an impostor anywhere I go
>"Well you should try to talk with people, anon :)"
>>
>>35411818
but it makes me feel good and happy but a little sad also because I can't have the life in the show
>>
is not a TV nowadays a computer?
is not anything related to technology part of a computer?
explain in your own words what a computer is.
>>
>>35411839
>well maybe I should just follow my urge to plunge a pen into your neck instead :)
>>
>>35411907
>wonder why you've been committed to the mental hospital 5 times
>>
>>35410910
Why on earth would you watch maid dragon?
Should've told him you were watching Evangelion. They're going to Google the plot now, and you're awkwardly going to discuss the show with your counselor.
>>
>>35410910
Why do you feel the need to humor the normie? Relax anon you do you. As long as you dont hurt anybody its your life
>>
>>35412018
Evangelion? More like Poor Man's Space Runaway Ideon
>>
File: IMG_9623.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9623.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
>>35412068
Mature anime for mature adults.

Such as myself.
>>
>>35412018
Evangelion? More like Literally Nothing Happens: The Anime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.