[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I voted for Trump, and I'm mostly happy with what his presidency,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Trump Loss.jpg (52KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Loss.jpg
52KB, 680x680px
I voted for Trump, and I'm mostly happy with what his presidency, but boy, what a stupid healthcare bill he's trying to get passed. I'm with Rand Paul on this. Trump needs to forget about "replace", just repeal it and let the free market take over.
>>
Yup, repeal it completely.
>>
Paul Ryan is behind the healthcare plan almost 100%.
>>
>get rid of letting people stay on parent's plans until 26
>allow companies to discriminate based on pre-existing condition
How empathetic. The government is supposed to move in when there are market failures.
>>
>>35410820
>>allow companies to discriminate based on pre-existing condition
Would you make a company sell me fire insurance when my house is already on fire?
>>
>>35410820
So a new company starts up offering those things and steals customers from companies that don't offer those.

And chronically sick people need to take a bow and acknowledge that natural selection hasn't gone away.
>>
>>35410899
>And chronically sick people need to take a bow and acknowledge that natural selection hasn't gone away.

edgy.

hctjgzbkoxx
>>
>>35410899
>I have latent self hate issues
>>
I was reading an article the other day that said you aren't "forced" to get healthcare, you're free to not have it and just pay the fine instead.

I legitimately got upset and wanted to kill someone after reading that amount of retardation. I love ya trump, but repeal that shit.
>>
>>35410928
You want to dump your tax money into endlessly caring for people who will never improve? I don't.
>>
>>35410739
>wake up in a bad mood
>realize I'm not American
>immediately in a great mood
>>
>>35410979
No you prefer to dump your tax money into dropping bombs on wherever israel points at map
>>
>>35410899

So you believe in "natural selection"...ergo, by your logic, white people kind of suck, right?

Because there are more Asians.
>>
>>35411005
>>35411016
Excuse me? hh
>>
File: yes.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>35411016
I don't believe you thought about this post at all before you posted it.
>>
>>35410899
>that natural selection hasn't gone away

t. a 10 year old's understanding of Natural Selection.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.