[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate The Young Turks? If you're rich, don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
28KB, 622x659px
Why do you hate The Young Turks?
If you're rich, don't post in this thread.
>>
I'm a communist and i dont give a shit about lame liberal commentators and baby's first outrage at capitalism
>>
>>35410605
They are a bunch of liberals

Still better than anything non-Common-Filth related
>>
>>35410626

>I want to be dirt poor because I blindly believe in equal opportunity

Ftfy
>>
They're all around awful people who contradict themselves constantly. Anna Kasparian damn near crying on air when some fat feminist got called fat but then she calls Alex Jones a fat fuck on air. Jimmy Dore spitting in his face. Their show is terrible. Their policies are terrible. They call all republicans "white folks" I can go on and on.
>>
>>35410605
They're genocide deniers and liberals. Why shouldn't I hate them?
>>
>>35410641
>They are a bunch of liberals
That's not a bad thing. Why should I hate gays, females, and minorities?
>>
>>35410605
They named themselves after a literal genocidal group and liberals don't bat an eye because muh poor oppressed moslems

If you had a show called the Khmer Rouge you'd get shut-down in a second. But these fags get away with it for no discernible reason
>>
They're just fucking dumb.
>>
>>35410650
i dont know what you are talking about famfalama
>>
>>35410670
>Why should I hate gays, females, and minorities
gays because they shove their gayness into everything
>>
didn't give much thought towards them until I saw this shit >>35410652. AJ even got spat on by one of their followers, truly disgusting
at least we got to see them in tears as the election results came in, what an avenging
>>
>>35410670
Because God hates them (if you are an atheist, then feel free to continue being a degenerate- let the filthy live in filth)

>>35410844
also this

I used to be an agnostic libertarian before the whole forced homo acceptance thing.

Now I think they should be dropped off a building
>>
>>35410955
Alex Jones is a shill

>hurr Muslims are bad because they hate gays

https://twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/833583767704866816

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvS3T5xieOE
>>
File: 1480890204105.jpg (60KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1480890204105.jpg
60KB, 510x427px
>implying I give a fuck about politics

You might think that caring makes you smarter or better than those who don't, but the truth in the matter is that your opinion and energy is worthless unless you actually go into politics, law, government work, etc.
>>
>>35410981
If god hates gays why did he make them? Didn't god make them all in his image?
>>
>>35411040
God makes mistakes. Give him a break, faggot. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35410670
Why shouldn't you? What is there to like about them?
>>
>>35410981
>god hates women and non-white
>>>/pol/
goodbye
>>
>>35410652
I got to admit I listen to The Young Turks regularly, but it hurt a lot watching Jimmy Dore spit water on Alex Jones. It was just so pathetic and Unbecoming of him, it made me feel bad for enjoying their programming every so often. I'm just trying to stay informed here
>>
>>35411493
Gays are good for robots. They lower the competition for women.
More gays = More women for robots
>>
>>35410605
Most news are mostly opinions disguised as fact. they're not to be taken seriously.

Unless there is a war in your country or something major is happening there is no reason to watch any news unless you want to be spoon fed someone else propaganda.
>>
>>35411040
God did not make them, they were corrupted by Satan and must either be brought back to the light or purged.
>>
>>35410670
Because they're all mentally ill.
>>
>>35411704
Mental illness can't be cured. As you should know, most medications are worse than placebo.
We shouldn't hate people if they have an illness. We need to help people with diseases.
>>
>>35411758
If it can't be cured they should be euthanized. You should hate them because they exhaust resources and ask for more than they contribute.
>>
they're dishonest. every video by them I've seen by them I know they messed with the context and are brainwashing their followers. it makes me sick to watch these liars
>>
>>35411846
>they exhaust resources
How?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.