[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>message random girl on Craigslist in the off chance that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

>message random girl on Craigslist in the off chance that she's nice
>it's a girl in my class who i JUST watched open my picture

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

HELP
>>
>>35410487
assuming this is true, why do you care? She's a girl, she has a lot more reason to be embarrassed about trying to have casual sex on craigslist than you
>>
>>35410487
I call bullshit. No way this is true.
>>
>>35410513
im fucking insecure and shit. I'm playing it cool because i sit behind her; but she looked back at me

wtf

what do i say to her after class?

I'm honestly thinking of just walking out and saying nothing. yes, this is fucking 100% true. I'm fucked

she has a cute face but she's fat, she listed herself on CL as "average"
>>
File: 1357409047627.jpg (49KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1357409047627.jpg
49KB, 613x533px
>>35410487
>it's a girl in my class who i JUST watched open my picture

I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>35410545
Seconding this. I dont get what it means.
>>
>>35410543
Of course you should say nothing lmao. Why would you let her know you were looking over her shoulder?

If anything message her about it over email or whatever you were doing. Do it in a PLAYFUL, HUMOROUS, "haha caught you" sorta way
>>
>>35410572
>>35410545
He was talking to a bitch on CL, he sent her a selfie, he saw the girl in front of him open it, and connected the dots. Sounds like bullshit but I'll humor him
>>
>>35410578
i asked her for a picture in an email about 20 minutes ago, and thats when i noticed she was looking on her phone at my email.

immediately after she looked back at me. if she sends me a picture (I'm too afraid to look now), i guess it wouldn't be that weird if i "recognized" her as she did me

also, i found out because this girls name is also the name of the girl I'm messaging, spelt the same way. and then i saw that email. like wtf
>>
Just go up to her and tell her the truth, aka, that she seemed nice online and you hadn't noticed she was your classmate.

At worst she just says okay and leave. At best, you have an excuse to talk to her and she already knows that you find her interesting so maybe you could try going out.
>>
>>35410638
Stop freaking out. There is nothing embarrassing about this situation, especially not for you. The only slightly off thing that you were looking over her shoulder, but that's not really anything either.

Do not talk to her after class. She is probably at least as freaked out as you and it might scare her or just be an all around uncomfortable situation. Say it in text. Like right now. "did I just see you open my picture in class??????"
>>
>>35410669
terrible advice.

originallooo
>>
>>35410718
Also, there is a small chance she is thinking you were stalking her or something freaky is going on, not that this is a weird coincidence. Another reason you should call it out right now over text, and sound surprised (you actually are).
>>
>>35410718
>say "did I just see you open my picture in class????"

are you kidding me?

i can't fucking talk to her now. I'm too nervous. this took me entirely off guard. how do i abort in the least cringey way possible??
>>
>>35410743
Why? It's the fucking truth. Why should OP lie when there's nothing wrong with the truth?
>>
she still hasn't messaged me back and she keeps checking her phone and fidgeting

do you really fucking think she thinks I'm stalking her? how could i be?? i showed up on the first day of class, and she didn't
>>
>>35410779
You have no reason to be nervous. This is just an extremely weird coincidence, act like it. Acting nervous and "aborting" is way more cringey (and creepy) than just expressing honest surprise and playing it off in a light-hearted way

Remember, she is the one who is scared right now. She just got caught by her classmate trying to hook up with guys on CL.
>>
>>35410543
>>35410545
Stop being a beta cuck and talk to her like one of your electronic girlfriends.
>>
>>35410812
Are you retarded? She is as scared as you are, if not moreso. Would you message back if you were in her situation? Of course not.

Message her again. Call out the situation and relieve the tension. Be a fucking man.
>>
>>35410833
it wasn't that she was looking to hook up, in her post she said she wanted to meet someone to have good times with, watch movies together, and go out.

i mean, she may be a decent girl even if a bit heavy. but seriously i don't think i can go forward with this until she messages me back
>>
>>35410858
Just whatever you do, make it LIGHTHEARTED and PLAYFUL and with GENUINE SURPRISE. Do not get all serious like "uh uh I swear i wasnt stalking you... sorry sorry sorry"
>>
>>35410858
but what if she's fidgeting because she thinks I'm ugly? why would i fucking want to make things even worse for myself?
>>
>>35410866

>meet someone to have good times with, watch movies together, and go out

Thats code for fuck buddies you autist.
>>
>>35410903
Make things worse? So what if she does think youre ugly? It's still better to be a confident uggo than a creepy, nervous uggo
>>
>>35410903
You realise she probably holds the worst opinion on you there is? You can only make it better by owning up to it
>>
>>35410945
alright, ill act all "surprised" when she sends me an email back. she didn't notice that i was looking because I'm seated behind her. I've been doing a good job at pretending I'm paying attention
>>
>>35411020
>You realise she probably holds the worst opinion on you there is

Why?
>>
>>35411029
It's not an act... And she is not going to email you back. She is frightened.
>>
>>35411082
alright then fuck it, ill just be "that weird guy" to her then

maybe this is an act of God trying to deter me from finding a gf
>>
>>35411109
you are a fucking puss. If anything, this is a movie tier cute "how we met story". I repeat you are a fucking puss for not acting on this and you don't deserve a GF
>>
>>35411165
>>35411109
Yeah, wtf, man up. You have a chance to have a gf and be a normie. Just email her because you are surprised too.

What are you going to do if she emails you back and she does become your gf? Wait fer her to take your hands and make you grab. Her titties? Have some balls my dude, literally nothing bad can happen.
>>
>>35411165
So he should...act suprised?

"Wow, was that you in front of me?? What a straaaange coincidence!"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.