[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over betrayal? It wasn't even that bad but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0299.jpg (323KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
323KB, 1600x1200px
How do I get over betrayal? It wasn't even that bad but it hurts all the same.

>be 3 months from graduating high school
>moved here this year from a different school and made a nice friend group
>no serious friendships, like best friends, just some good ones
>my high school has a policy where you have to walk with someone when you graduate
>my closest friend I asked at the beginning of the year
>he said he would walk with me but didn't think he was gonna graduate, so I started motivating him and helping him get better grades and keep up with his homework
>he had almost all A's last semester and is gonna graduate on time
>we become good enough friends for him to tell me that he has a crush on one of our friends, let's call her Ana
>she has a boyfriend and he won't ever be able to get with her
>today I walk into lunch
>already a little moody
>Ana looks over the lunch table infront of everyone
>"who are you walking with ?"
>she already knows that I was gonna walk with my friend
>uh... well I was gonna walk with Tommy
>"oh, that's who I'm walking with ! "
>oh...
>"yea! Might wanna find someone"

I know it's not the biggest of deals or that bad, but now I gotta walk with someone I don't know and im already awkward enough. I'm pretty sure Ana is just pissed at me for calling her out on her marijuana addiction, but she has so many other friends she could ask. What happened to bros before hoes?
>>
Im so glad my parents were junkies and neglected me and too poor to bother putting me thru school.
>>
For real tho this is the most boring thing ive ever heard
>>
>>35409835
Sorry, I know it's not the saddest or most dramatic one, maybe I'm just a little sensitive.
>>
>>35409657
Are you a grill? If not this is quite possibly the gayest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>35409875
Its okay man. Sorry i was harsh. But yeah, dont feel betrayed, be happy for him? Im not sure if he is a hit w the ladies or not, but this sounds good for him. If i were you just walk alone and tell everyone you dgaf. You cant seriously get into trouble by not having someone with you right?_.. School is weird thing to me my dude
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.