[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, what do women do for fun? I have no clue, haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 12.jpg (212KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
212KB, 600x900px
Serious question, what do women do for fun? I have no clue, haven't talked to a woman outside of work for two years.
>>
>>35409562
Most are actually quite miserable. The female condition is a constant state of paranoia, eating disorders, manic depression, and insecurity. Female groups tend to backstab each other, and in the most horrible ways. Their hormones are all fucked, so they are prone to headaches, nausea, and extreme hunger.

Feels good to be a man, where our condition permits us to truly strive for what is greater.

As for what they do for fun, probably obsess about appearance or purge idk.
>>
>>35409562
The have sex, lots of it. A female's entire life is based on having sex.
It is all they truly care about in the end.
They just want to find partners to have sex with
>>
>>35409614
>man are superior

>>35409616
>all woman are whores

Any serious answers?
>>
>>35409663
I answered your question, their fun comes from petty validation
>>
File: wsert.jpg (65KB, 415x720px) Image search: [Google]
wsert.jpg
65KB, 415x720px
>>35409663
WOMEN STOLE MY FUCKING CAR
>>
Probably stuff we do.
I wouldn't know...
>>
>>35409616
This fellow is projecting, women do for fun whatever they think chad is going to find attractive about them, basically they have fun by taking on hobbies that they believe will make them seem interesting, they don't take on the hobby for the purpose of being interested in it, they do it so that they're seen doing it. It's a weird thing, basically virtue signaling is what they do for fun.
>>
>>35409701
I'm not OP, but i also want to know the answer.
Everybody derives fun from validation. That can't be it.

>>35409718
Great. Now go curl up in a ball and cry under your bed sheets.
>>
File: 1480889265222.png (335KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1480889265222.png
335KB, 609x749px
>>35409562
from my observations they just sit on the couch with an incredibly unwatchable show on in the background and update their facebook pages 5 times a minute while stalking and harassing their bitch friends and ex-boyfriends

it's fucking creepy actually, like fun is not something that exists for women, just a constant flux between gloating and envy
>>
>>35409562
My roommate is a Stacy. She basically works, sleeps, and hangs out at her boyfriend's house, or has sex with other men when she's mad at her boyfriend. Back when she drank she had a lot more casual sex.
>>
Watch Netflix, use social media, read garbage sites like buzzfeed, talk to friends, hangout.
>>
Passive shit like watching netflix.

When girls try a more involved form of entertainment like vidya, they're always terrible at it.
>>
>>35409809
Where does she work? I'm curious what kind of jobs the average women performs because there are a few women where I work but not many
>>
>>35409784
>tfw this perfectly describes all young female relatives i have

Getting real sick of turning on the tv and it being a keeping up with the kardashians re-run at full volume because it fills the fucking void whilst you flick through tinder you roasty bitch of a sister
>>
>>35409562

From r9k, I heard they like getting their holes filled, by something big and black
>>
>>35410007
Quit watching television.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.