[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 with zero job experience >living NEET life in parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>21 with zero job experience
>living NEET life in parents house for 3 months now, love every second of it so far
>parents want me to became a wageslave in the next month just so they can say to their normalfag friends that i am "le functional adult xDDDDD"
>see no reason in making money, creating and pretty much doing anything productive in life

We are all going to die eventually so why in the fuck should i bother impressing others with "look what le awsumly successful and productiv lif ive been livin xDDDDD" bullshit that last only a pathetic human lifetime? My mind is on way higher level so i dont need an fucking approval from normalfags that i can be part of this normalfaggotry society based on fucking superficial and materialistic values. Fuck this fucking flying rock in space called earth and fuck people that pretend that they live a happy life here. Truth is that noone can be truly happy in conditions this fucking reality provides. Everyone is just pretending and playing their roles given by some artificial standards that goes against everything that life should be about.

Wat do, fellow bots?
>>
>>35409376
Your parents wont be around to baby you forever. You can't do anything in this world without work. If you don't want to work kill yourself or enjoy being homeless
>>
You are only alive because your parents give you free shit. If they want you to do something productive then you will have to do something productive. You are not entitled to a free ride.
>>
>>35409591
That's like saying you don't have to pay when shattering your neighbours window.
>>
>>35409766
Please explain what this is supposed to mean.
>>
>>35409827
When you fuck someone over you're morally and legally obligated to compensate that person accordingly, right? Life is not less a burden than a broken window or a keyed car is, so why should his parents not be obligated to compensate him?
>>
>>35409912
If he doesn't want to live he is free to kill himself. Life is not 'fucking someone over'.
>>
>>35409376
Try it.
Guns pointed at the roof of your mouth at a 45 degree angle is a 98 or 99 percent chance at death.
Dont try a rope too much time to think and backing out its a knife away, and we all know you cut because you hate your self so a knife is never not around.
Guns are quick along with hard drugs.
Try it out.
>>
>>35409971
I mean pretty much this...Life is a choice and you made a bad one.
Kill your self or do something else, you die anyway might as well give it the old collage try.
>>
>>35409971
With respect to the broken window example surely the neighbour is free to not pursue legal action and pay out of his own pockets, but if he does the commiting party is again morally and legally obligated to compensate the damage, there's no way around that. Furthermore I'd like to hear why you do not classify life as a burden, which many renowned personalities from Ancient Greece all the way to contemporary scholars seem to disagree on?
>>
>>35410035
>>35410061

>inb4 he shouldn't kill himself because it's selfish with regard to his parents :((((((((

why do le functional adult breeder memers always get defended
>>
File: 145467779393.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
145467779393.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>35409376
The answer is in your OPic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.