[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been NEET for a year and a half after dropping out of uni

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: john travolta.png (482KB, 535x476px) Image search: [Google]
john travolta.png
482KB, 535x476px
>been NEET for a year and a half after dropping out of uni when me mum died
>been trying to get my sleep schedule unfucked to at least I'm awake during the day
>finally think I'm on a good streak
>fail miserably
>do this about six times
>finally feeling good four days in into unfucking my sleep schedule, waking up between 7-10 am
>immediately get hounded with
>"you're not putting any effort into finding a job"
>"I'm worried about you"
>"don't ruin your life"
>yesterday I actually go ahead and get some applications, fill most of them out, and feel good
>was going to drop them off tomorrow
>got a huge lecture today about me "not putting in any effort", etc
>I tell *them* that I literally just got a stack of applications, am filling them out, and will be returning them in the next day or two
>get yelled at some more
>I get frustrated and start yelling back
>they threaten to call the police and say I'm threatening to self-harm (literally not, actually feeling the best I have since I dropped out and my mom died)
>*she* starts telling me that I should have just filled out the applications in the car when I got them and returned them
>I don't even have something to wear to a job interview so I need to get a decent shirt and pants in the next few days
>this also becomes an issue
The temptation to just tell *them*, and especially *her* to fuck off and for me to just jump off the highest bridge I can find is pushing me over the edge. I mean, what the fuck? I finally start to sort myself out and I immediately get a negative angry response that's so far beyond irrational I don't even know what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>35408137
Just kill *them* OP
>>
>>35408137
Wake up early but stay in your room, giving the impression of having your shit so far from sorted you can possibly get they won't care, like they did before, but while secretly sorting your shit out.
>>
>>35408178
Fuck that shit, if anyone is dying it's me so they have to hire someone to deep clean my chunks of brain, stool, piss, and liters of blood from out of their carpet.
>>
>>35408189
Both of them are unemployed "retirees" sitting around on benefits (not that I'm doing any better) but I've tried to pay my way with my inheritance and they go between getting angry with me for doing that or telling me I need to pay my way more. The problem is that at this point they'd lie through their teeth just to get me institutionalized for "depression" or whatever the fuck. I don't understand how I can't get a week of peace while trying to sort my basic human functions out (eating right, sleeping at night and not the day, showering daily, etc) without being bombarded with shit.
>>
>>35408189
>>35408261
Obviously by this point you've figured out that they're my grandparents. Everytime there's a fight I want to kill myself because I hate fighting with my fucking grandparents. I feel like a human piece of shit and I'm treated like that for just trying to get my shit together.
>>
>>35408261
You don't get it. For how long do they sleep? You need to stealth sort your shit out, then give them the impression of you being a complete slob to set the bar low.
>>
>>35408365
There is literally no way for me to stealth sort my shit out. They know when I take the (mine, it was my mothers but since I'm NEETing they're helping me with insurance) care, they know when take a shower, they know when I fucking fart. My grandmother, since I've unfucked my sleep schedule literally waits for me to get up in the morning and "just have a talk".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.