[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you autistic fucks did I see on my campus dressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 111dragoncane[1].jpg (101KB, 749x799px) Image search: [Google]
111dragoncane[1].jpg
101KB, 749x799px
Which one of you autistic fucks did I see on my campus dressed like a wannabe /fa/ggot, vaping, and carrying this.
>>
>>35407254
>thinking the fedoras visit /r9k/
leddit is that-a-way, my amiable chap
>>
I admit that it verily was myself,

if you were a man of honour you'd have addressed your issue with me to my face, but the blackguard you are you deign to do it online instead

I do not know who you are but you perhaps I'll recognize you by the yellow stripe running down your back, faggot
>>
>>35407254
/fa/ggots would never wield an autismo stick, they're too busy trying to buy a second hand pair of rick owens shoes.

t.
/fa/ggot
>>
>>35408162
Who is this imposter who seeks to lay claim to actions which I myself committed.

Is it possible, perhaps, that you, envying my style and wit seek to emulate my grace? To claim my throne and win the hearts of the ladies of the realm!

Know then that this is impossible for the degree of refinement which I have achieved is far beyond your limited mental capabilities.
>>
>>35409095
>>35408162
Ha how humerous, for it was I, yes indeed, who was the gentleman who walked around the very campus dressed in style. How anyone could believe these imposters is but a mystery to my very self.

I hope OP that next time you see me you do not belittle my way of life, nor my dress. I would wish for you, if you were brave and honorable enough, to face me into a duel. A duel, so we can settle the matter on whatever I am indeed a 'faggot' or 'autistic fuck'.

Of course I am not, I am a man of honour and style, and we shall duel to end this matter.
>>
>>35408162
>>35409095
>>35409226
Quite clever of you gentlemen in attempting to usurp my rightful place as the proprietor of these fine wares.

Of course, I could not blame you for such a heinous act, as it is the natural circumstance of a brute to elicit such deceitful behavior. But I have advanced far beyond your lowly ways, and shan't even be caught deceased entertaining these immoral and incredulous claims.

This be a fair warning to ye, vile scum. And to you, my dear OP, I bequeath my final sentiment: be gone, 'fore the unspoken wrath of Jove himself be found upon thy unfortunate breast.

Fare thee well.
>>
>>35408162
>>35409095
>>35409226
>>35409641
cringe at the samefag
>>
>>35409703
In all seriousness to you go around dressed like that? That why your offended by a bunch of people making fun of it?
>>
>>35409703
cringe at the lack-of-imagination fag who couldn't conceive of three separate people sharing a verbose sense of humor
>>
File: 20170309_161107.jpg (2MB, 1479x1940px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_161107.jpg
2MB, 1479x1940px
r8 my letter opener
>>
>>35410666
A splendid example of practicality fused with style. 10/10. A perfect score.

I myself may seek to aquire a device such as this. Consider it not an attempt at impersonation but a tribute to one gentlemen to another.
>>
File: 20170309_162806.png (2MB, 1666x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_162806.png
2MB, 1666x1440px
>>35410780
i'll fug u up if you try to cop my dragon protected broad-letter-sword

sharpening it rn

*shing shing*
>>
>>35409095
>>35409226
>>35409670
Underrated exchange
>>
>>35411103
Is that, may I assume, a challenge to duel? If so I must caution you for my many years of street fighter have bestowed on me an extensive theoretical understand of the marital arts.
>>
>>35411176
Agreed, best thing I've seen on here in a while.
>>
File: IMG_0231.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35411103
Pardon the intrusion, but I could not help but notice that you appear to have challenged a fellow gentleman to a duel. While I wouldn't dare dream of imposing myself betwixt this battle, know that you will face certain doom at the hands of my deadly Terminator, should any foul play be at hand.

With that, you have my blessing to exchange blows. May the gods be with you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.