[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, it's this asshole again. She didn't last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: fuck.png (11KB, 1391x158px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
11KB, 1391x158px
Hey /r9k/, it's this asshole again.

She didn't last another month. She didn't even last another week. The vet is coming over at 6:00 to put her down.

This is so fucked up. With humans you spend each day hoping they might get better or laugh and smile one more time, and then one day they die. They don't just give you a time of death and die right then and there. I'm spending a lot of time with the dog today, but I can't stop looking at her thinking she's already dead.
>>
I'm leaving to go be with her a bit. Please help me with some sage advice before I get back.
>>
File: 1488579651940.jpg (42KB, 736x585px) Image search: [Google]
1488579651940.jpg
42KB, 736x585px
I don't know what to tell you but it was due to happen some day. Every living thing has to go through this and you and the other dog will continue the journey of life.
>>
File: 1472783635447.jpg (32KB, 325x410px) Image search: [Google]
1472783635447.jpg
32KB, 325x410px
>>35406544
i have no advice but you have my sympathies anon
>>
>>35407127
>>35407134
Thanks anons, I know it isn't advice but condolences are the next best thing.
>>
File: 1373133106212.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
1373133106212.png
693KB, 537x538px
It's just a goddamn dog. Literally just a dumb animal, go buy another dog and stop whining.
>>
>>35406949
I think the best thing is that the dog realizes that you loved it. Fuck it storytime. Hopefully this will help you somewhat.

>be me
>5
>dad brings home a Alaskan Malamute
>Loved the hell out of it
>spend years worth of time walking, petting it, letting sleep on the couch when I would watch a movie.
>2 months ago
>now 19
>his organs are shutting down
>tell parents I will take him to the vet
>can't bear to think of my dad's face
>that dog was his dog
>that whole morning before the vet appointment was his cheat day
>got him a Cherry Icee, hamburger, his favorite human food
>dog is weak but shows he's happy
>Get to vet
>have to carry him
>should be about 350 pounds but barely weighs 200
>Wait outside while they scan him
>I come in as they get the syringe ready
>start crying
>pull out my phone and start showing dog old photos of us playing
>he rests his head on my lap
>I pet him gently as they inject it
>doctor takes this time to ask how I was able to slow down process
>confused
>find out that what would've taken faster and thus more painful had slowed
>literally just loving the dog released stress

What I'm getting at is, as long as the dog knew you loved it, that's all it needed.
Sorry for venting, just feels hours you know.
>>
>>35407392
the edgemaster has arrived
>>
>>35407420
>pull out my phone and start showing dog old photos of us playing

This makes me so sad I could throw up
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (403KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
403KB, 1280x960px
>>35406544
Just be happy you gave him/her a good life, doggos only love you that's all they do and you never left him/her or beat or mistreated the kind soul, "rejoice for those who become one with the force, mourn them do not, miss them do not, learn to let go of everything you fear to loose," -yoda
>>
>>35407659
He's literally acting like an autist, his dog doesn't even understand what he's doing.
>>
>>35407392
That's what it would have been had everything gone as planned. When my brother was 10, he arbitrarily decided he wanted a Cocker Spaniel. Some time later, both my brother and father abandoned us making me the primary caregiver and my mother the primary groomer.

When she had her first litter, we decided we should keep the runt. Bad idea. The runt ended up being gigantic both physically and emotionally; she a bit harder to handle than her mother. I think they really did love each other though. Now the emotional, lonely dog is going to lose her mother and must learn to live with only humans for the rest of her life.

FUCK

I have more to say but I won't because apparently getting water on your keyboard is a bad idea.
>>
>>35407723
That's actually probably the least autistic thing to do in that situation. I'm autistic and have been putting up a pretty stone face after hearing the prognosis. But I know I'll have a total sperg fit after she's gone.

>>35407420
>>35407659
>>35407687
Thanks guys. You're helping me feel a little bit less shitty.

What kills me is that she still follows me around (but only with her neck because she developed bad hips and her leg is almost completely destroyed thanks to her ACL). I feel like we could still squeeze another day on her. But the doctor said her cause of death will be asphyxiation, which is apparently one of the most painful and hard-to-watch deaths ever. I could keep her next to me tonight but every time she gasps I feel like her lungs could just crack into pieces.

We know we have less than two days before it happens.
>>
File: halp 055.jpg (654KB, 1180x1573px) Image search: [Google]
halp 055.jpg
654KB, 1180x1573px
I'm just gonna bump this one final time, and add my favorite picture from her last few weeks.

She's lying in some paper towels which screws up the composition a bit, but this has been her natural habitat since she got sick.
>>
>>35407392
Asuka is just a goddamn dog. Literally just a dumb animal. Go buy another waifu and stop whining.
>>
File: 00106upset.jpg (44KB, 485x475px) Image search: [Google]
00106upset.jpg
44KB, 485x475px
Please try not to cry until after your dog dies. They can tell when something is wrong, so just try to keep them calm. IT's going to be incredibly painful but they deserves their final moments to be nice I'd think.
You'll never really get over it if you're anything like me, but it does get better. You'll need to time to adjust to your new life.
>>
>>35406544
Me in related pic. Lost my dog in september without ever saying goodbye to him. Just make sure you do that:) good luck
>>
>>35409228
I'm trying my best. I think I might be able to do it.

>>35409495
Sorry man :( I'll be there watching her die.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.