[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trying to look happy for a family photo Can you spot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: familie.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
familie.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw trying to look happy for a family photo

Can you spot the suffering robot?
>>
>>35406347
Is it you op?
>>
>>35406347
It's obviously the middle guy, he's the ugliest one in the photo and the shortest guy
>>
>>35406347
It's this pic again and I still don't know the answer, but I guess it's the guy in the top middle. The baby on the right is a proto-robot.
>>
>>35406347

wheelchair cutie is best waifu
>>
>>35406427
>>35406438
These.

The guy in the middle isn't necessarily unattractive. But he doesn't look like he takes great care of himself either. I wear what is essentially a grey jumpsuit (grey v-neck shirt, beige-to-dark grey trousers, no belt). And even I can tell he could have taken more fitting clothes.
>>
>>35406347
The guy in the middles got a shit hand but he's far from being a robot.

Look at him there surrounded by females and children even if they are relatives. This guy has a supportive family and probably a host of friends.

All those white children too.

An enviable existence.
>>
No one in that photo is a robot. Wealthy people cannot be robots.
>>
>>35406347
Do you think your cute sister in the wheel chair would have sex with me? Can she even have sex? I would like to shes very cute. I would be very nice to her and treat her well.
>>
>three men, each with a wife and child
If you think there's a robot in that picture, you need to leave and never come back.
>>
>>35407166
>implying the ones in the middle have children
The kid in the front is obviously from one of the women at the side.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.