[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have no friends so you have plenty of free time to yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: fit.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fit.webm
2MB, 640x640px
You have no friends so you have plenty of free time to yourself. Why aren't you using your free time to get fit?
>>
File: BEw0dcL.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
BEw0dcL.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
"Getting fit" in the sense that you stand in one position and exercise the same muscle over is neither healthy nor attractive

If you want to get in shape actually go outside and do various extraneous activities
>>
>>35405534
it takes 2 hours at most (weights + cardio) if you are taking your time, but 1 hour is enough

1 hour out of 24 hours and optimal frequency is 3 days a week. Everybody has time to get fit. I got fit, but it didn't change anything in my life besides making me fit.
>>
>>35405534
because i'm 18 and balding, no matter how fit I am my life is over
>>
I did it makes literally no difference.
Also >>35405651
>>
>>35405621
>If you want to get in shape actually go outside and do various extraneous activities
this is NOT how you get fit unless you want to become a dyel skinnyfat faggot
>>
I have been trying a sort of minimal effort plan to increase my stamina. According to some paper, just four minutes of cardio at 90% maximal heart rate three times per week is enough to significantly improveme aerobic capacity. Even more efficient than the widely advertised "4x4" high intensity interval workout. I've been doing 4 minutes at 95% hrm every other day on a rowing machine. I've noticed that most of the effort seems to be in getting up to the target heart rate, and it doesn't take much more exertion to keep it there. As for improvement, I can only say that I feel pretty good after doing the exercise, and it seems to require more effort to get to the target heart rate with each session.

I plan on doing couch to 5k eventually, along with Starting Strength. Right now I'm still a skinnyfat weakling, and I don't want to hurt myself. Maybe it's just an excuse to delay, but whatever.
>>
>>35406224

link to the paper btw.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3667025/
>>
If you get fit you get a bigger dick. Your foreskin will also regenerate faster.
>>
i don't give a shit about being fit
>>
>>35405534
I was hoping she was going to slip and fall. But no, just boring bouncing tits and tight, flat stomach.
>>
>>35405534
>Implying I isn't
>>
I'm pretty strong but I'm lazy as fuck recently. I hit a 200kg squat a couple years ago, but I've just been doing a lot of work sets at 140-160kg for the past few months.
>>
>>35405678
>he believes aerobic activity will turn you into a homosexual
Amerifat detected
>>
>>35405534
I'm getting /fit/ but I'm horribly unhealthy and will probably drop dead of heart failure in a few years.
>>
>>35406224
>>35406254
>doing couch to 5k and SS at the same time
Pick one and stick with it (for now). Starting strength means eating and sleeping like a pig while continuously adding weight each week. You're supposed to get a bit fatter/bigger from it. Running more than a little warmup (5-10 minutes) before/after lifting won't help your gains and will burn more calories that you shouldn't lose.
>>
File: chunko.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chunko.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>decide to get fit a few years ago
>fat and scared to work out at a gym because people will laugh at me
>have a woods behind my house
>come up with a great idea, I will work out in the woods
>manage to scout some spots
>a nice study tree for some pull-ups
>a nice log I can use to jump up onto and off of for my leg strength
>plenty of logs and rocks around for me to lift
>start my routine
>goes OK, I am struggling but generally it is fun
>always go for a nice long walk around the woods after, which is relaxing
>one day I am on my post workout walk
>feel pumped, lots of energy
>decide to work out again
>start jogging around looking for things to lift
>run into a clearing
>come across a HUGE deer
>suddenly a bang, deer falls to the floor
>turn
>some hunters are there, with a rifles
>I feel pretty nervous, nobody has ever seen me in my workout gear before
>look at the hunters
>look at the dead deer
>shout 'BENCH TIME'
>lay down, pull the deers leg on top of me and start benching it
>the hunters yell something and point their guns at me
>run off scared
>havent worked out since

I was meant to be 400lbs
>>
Because I have miserable malaligment syndrome and in the process of getting my femurs and knees and lower legs realigned so I gotta be in bed for a year
>>
>>35405534
>be a writer
>have lot of downtime because depression and lack of inspiration
>use the time to workout
>start to feel like i'm feeling better
>feel the ideas flowing and want to write again
>no time to work out, gotta write
>no time to eat, gotta write
>get weak and skinny
>eventually stop writing, fall into another depression
>etc etc
Every fucking time, m8.
>>
>>35405534
>girl doing pullups?
>let's see what her forms l
lol
lol
Girls are brain damaged
>>
File: notme.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notme.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>35405534
Cause I'm too busy wasting my free time playing vidya, and studying
I actually like being a skelly desu, clothes look great on me.
>>
>>35405534
I'm too much of a mentally handicapped failure to have the confidence of going to a gym
>>
who am I doing it for? certainly not myself as I hate myself
>>35408570
>Best guess for this image:
>girl
>>
>>35405621
The standard definition of physical fitness includes strength and flexibility alongside cardio vascular health
If you only do one of the three you are unfit regardless
>>
>>35406224
What's a "maximal heart rate"?
>>
>>35408697
>girl
mine just said leg
>>
>>35408677
Hey I felt this way too but I went for my first time yesterday and I'm going again tomorrow. Not that one anon telling you to go for it will make a difference but it's the best I've got
>>
>>35405534
Did got bored lifting heavy things up and down.
I like hiking mountains though, and walking for ever.
People thought I looked crazy when I had muscle I dunno.
>>
>>35407372
Why?

This wasn't funny or clever or anything.

...Why?
>>
>>35405651
>Lift to get testosterone a male hormone that if you dont get enough of will start balding.
>lifting and getting fit is dumb guys.
Jesus, I bet you eat "microwave box food"
>>
>>35408714
>The standard definition of physical fitness
Not really.

If you're able to run 10k, you're fit.

If you're able to lift 200 kilos, you're fit.

Don't need to be able to do both.

Flexibility has nothing to do with either unless it is so debilitating as to affect your posture, which is rare.
>>
>>35408866
>a male hormone that if you dont get enough of will start balding
you fucking retard
http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/hair-loss-and-testosterone#4
>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is made from testosterone by an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. It can also be made from DHEA, a hormone more common in women. DHT is found in skin, hair follicles, and the prostate. The actions of DHT and the sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT is what causes hair loss.
>>
>>35408856
Original shit post.
or
Copy pasta.
Take a pick.
>>
File: Wrong..png (165KB, 649x556px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong..png
165KB, 649x556px
>>35408941
First sentence.
>>
You underestimate how hard it is to get anything done when you have depression. I used to be fit until a year ago and go to the gym everyday, then all of a sudden I didn't feel like even going outside anymore and went back to fat cunt mode.

If you have some kind of self-esteem problem about your appearance then it can help, but otherwise getting fit is a meme.
What's the point if you're still going to be a dumb autist? Even if you get swole like this people are just gonna think that you're trying to impress someone and yet you don't make any moves towards anyone, making you look somehow even more autistic.
>>
I've tried it for the better part of last year.
What goes wrong?
Depressive episodes kick in and I don't want to do anything
My routine ends up being too much of a hassle and I stop enjoying it
And recently I read that you should save up your energy as you progress insted of exhaust yourself. I think all the times I've stopped, it was because of burnout.

So right now I'm taking it slowly, perhaps too slowly

The point is that you can't and shouldn't overtrain.
Also >>35405621 is right, it's better to go out, at least, much better than lifting dead weights which is unhealthy and injures your joints. Going out, taking the sun, interacting with your enviroment, and actually moving. Even if you don't get buff, it's much better.
But our culture puts an emphasis on ... well, esentially unhealthy stuff just for shows.
>>
>>35405678
That's called being lean. It's how you look when your body trims you down to be as efficient as possible
>>
>>35409021
Are you seriously so stupid that you don't see you are agreeing with me?
>>
>>35405534
No motivation desu. I work or play vidya and shitpost.

But I am thinking about paying for gym, so I go there because I would regret wasted money. Is there wifi in gym? I could work out while watching anime on tablet.
>>
>>35408866
>>35408941
>>35409021
>>35409166
that was hilarious, thanks guys
time to rub my girldick
>>
>>35405651
Dude just shave off your hair, its better to have no hair than some balding spots.
>>
Because I live my life making excuses to avoid the effort of even trying.
>>
>>35405534
Because it sucks and I hate it
>>
>>35409166
Yes that is called a conversation.
I was genuinely curious because I was told working out and less stressful things like booze all the time can keep your hair line around.
>>
>>35409245
Wut da fuck?
why and how.
>>
>>35405534
But I am. I go to the gym every day.
>>
just because I strongly dislike sweating, to be desu
>>
>>35408570
this isn't gay, right?
>>
File: 0312 - qIE0nrp.png (34KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
0312 - qIE0nrp.png
34KB, 636x778px
>be me at age 14
>lard ass around 250 lbs
>mom says I need to get of runescape and play outside
>drawing rune symbols in chalk on the driveway
>pissed at mom for making me get off the computer
>new dad is yelling at mom
>hear him slam the front door and get into his car peeling out in reverse
>smack right over my body
>im literally stuck under his back bumper
>ask why he didn't go around me
>said he only had a half tank of gas
>mfw im a fat rs nerd who is now slightly crippled.
>>
I do. Ran 5k today.
>>
File: barron.jpg (711KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
barron.jpg
711KB, 819x1024px
>>35410242
the one thing I learned on 4chan is that growing up in america is a wild ride
>>
>>35405534
I am pretty fit.

I've done lifting, running and now swimming.

Being fit is good in that you enjoy looking at yourself and so do others. I haven't bothered with girls but got lotsa gay attention so I guess it was worth it.
>>
>>35410360
That SHIT ain't NOTHING.
>>
Meh. I used to be fit but got psoriases. Now the more I exercise the worse my body looks. Also doesn't fix autism.
>>
>>35411065
>Now the more I exercise the worse my body looks
How so?
>>
>>35411123
My psoriases seems to be triggered by exercise. The more I exercise the worse it gets. Was really enjoying getting ripped as well.
>>
Too poor to afford eating big and I"'m afraid I'll do it wrong and just get fat.
>>
File: 1466471811471.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1466471811471.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>35405534
>Why aren't you using your free time to get fit
4.7in penis
>>
Because I'm 5'7"

>you have been muted
Kek
>>
>>35405621

Strength is a valuable asset to most people you autistic faggot.
>>
>>35405534
But I am anon.
I'm down to 18%BF.
>>
>be fit
>feel good
>>
>>35405534
>Workout for 3 years
>Still not fit
If you don't have the genetics, lifting is a meme.
>>
>>35405534
im trying, I run a mile on the treadmill every day and i eat less
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.