[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got one of those and it feels good, man. It's a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 6_32.jpg (92KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
6_32.jpg
92KB, 850x850px
Just got one of those and it feels good, man. It's a little tight, but my penis is quite thick, so that's to be expected.

Anyone else using the random fleshlight-type toys?
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 1044x1568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 1044x1568px
No but I have one of pic related
>$1000
>85lbs
>>
>>35405047

Damn, that looks appetizing. Almost makes me want to fap with an onahole again.
But as it stands I've set my mind on non ejaculatory orgasms exclusively.
>>
>>35405047

how easy is it to clean? How many times can you re-use it?
>>
>>35405365
I have no idea. I just got it, used it 3 times already. The inside is this squishy soft material filled with lube, so I suppose if I keep it in suitable temperatures it should last a long time. Obviously I use it with condoms, because if I cum in this I can't use it anymore and it's not cheap. It feels like a tight girl.
>>
File: 93EFdzc.jpg (47KB, 618x641px) Image search: [Google]
93EFdzc.jpg
47KB, 618x641px
guys... get a gf, it's really not that hard
>>
>>35405470
youre on r9k buddyyobud
>>
>>35405470
Kys chad thundercock

oregano
>>
>>35405470
Memes aside, even in the periods I had gfs, I masturbated as well.
>>
>>35405470

Getting a gf is easy enough, it's getting rid of her afterwards that's all the trouble.
>>
I have two of the Vulcan cheapo ones from Amazon (one vag and one ass) and they aren't too bad for the price.
>>
After looking at the recommendations here
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

I got an R20, a 17 bordeaux, onatsuyu lube, and a warmer. I liked the bordeaux, so I decided to buy a Venus Real soft. I threw away the R20 because it felt abrasive and took way longer to warm up.

I've been thinking of dropping some cash on a hip style hole, or maybe just a holder. I don't know.
>>
>>35406681

How's the venus real soft?
What's the absolute best you've tried?
>>
>>35405172
This is so autistic it's disgusting
>>
>>35406968

The venus is nice, but honestly I prefer the 17. They feel similar inside, but since the 17 is thinner it's easier to vary the pressure with your hand. It's also lighter and feels like less of a hassle. The benefits of the venus's size is that it's easier to use it hands-free, and the squishiness feels pretty nice to hold.

Also, I haven't run into any problems with deterioration, but I assume the venus will last longer.
>>
>>35407460
>complaining about autism on /r9k/
>>
Onaholes are great. I'm glad I took the plunge. Originally I'd fap and then my hand would hurt for the next few days, probably carpal tunnel or some shit. Switched to a sleeve and since it's thick I can keep a wide grip on it. Just bought one of those $10 ones you find on Amazon with a little lube and it came in a regular amazon box so mum didn't know.

The worst part is the fear you have of leaving it out and having someone find it.

Oh also the 2nd worse part is that it'll probably break and lead to a viscous cycle of buying more and more onaholes. Arguably a good investment. I've got one now that's got some crazy suction on it and I can stick it to the shower wall so I can actually bang it.
>>
>about to move into my own place
>no one around to judge me
Which model do I get?
>>
>>35405470
It's actually super duper hard, I look like that kid in terms of fatness but I have a beard and don't dress as nice.
>>
>>35405047
Is it disposable? Seems pretty expensive for one time doesnt it?
>>
>>35405172
I remember you from a long time ago, like near the end of this boards quality.

Anyways why this over any doll btw? Does it come with a warmer? Cleaning it hard?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.