[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>currently have at least 18 threads across multiple board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1461401634282.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461401634282.png
22KB, 217x225px
>currently have at least 18 threads across multiple boards open with avg replies of over 200
>i own this board

You roaches are just a game to me.
My game continues, as planned
Your little illusions of control are just that, an illusion.

I saw this website for what it really is: a joke, a game to be mastered. I threw away all morals and became who I am today. Any form of emotions that you sense from me are pre-calculated to the situation to manipulate those around me.

And the roaches fall for them every time. It's hilarious when roaches actually think they are sentient beings, when in reality they are just pawns in the chess game that is 4chan.

Think you have free will? Think again. Everything you do is predetermined by ME, and you always play right into my plan, just like all the other roaches.

You see in this game called 4chan.org you may think that we are both just players. But in reality I'm the one making the rules.
>>
>I can get (you)s on an autistic site for no reason
>I am a chess-master god
>>
O shit dude
>>
>>35404940
>tfw you've started to take the game seriously
>you know it's rigged
>you know you can't win
>you keep fighting because someone has to
>>
Its not that hard to make fembot threads my dude
>>
>>35404940

>go on v and regularly fake being a sonygger
>spam the most autistic brain dead shit imaginable
>PCucks get triggered and give me 10 million replies
>I don't even play videogames
>>
>>35404940
>trying this hard in keeping a dead may may alive
>>
>>35404940
>post shitty b8 thread
>?????
>replies flow in

not that hard op
>>
>>35405032
People have been doing this for years now. Still funny though
>>
>>35405074
You just fell into another b8 thread by replying to this one. We can't win.
>>
>>35405099

Funny thing is that after years of shitposting sonyggers are the only profile you can fake. Try faking a PCuck and you get incredibly short autistic replies, yet sonygger bait gets paragraphs long factual speeches.
>>
>>35405127
sometimes you gotta lose to win anon
>>
File: snipe.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
snipe.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>35404940
one wrong move and i'll summon the huskyposter friendo
>>
Silly Hijak; every single move you have ever made has been merely part of my plan. You're worth less than a pawn to me.
>>
>>35404940
Fembot here! Is this a new meme? What's it called?!
>>
>>35404940
I knew you would reveal yourself in due time, once again your hubris shall be your own undoing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.