[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't exclusively listen to harsh noise wall and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: green wheels.jpg (37KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
green wheels.jpg
37KB, 300x288px
>he doesn't exclusively listen to harsh noise wall and power electronics
>claims to be a robot

fucking cackling at you huge posers
>>
>cackling

yeah, because you're too deaf from all the ear-shredding cock-rock, phillistine
>>
>>35404705
t. indie rock fan.

stay mad you eejited sow
>>
>>35404685
>he doesn't remotely activate the microphone on his girlfriend's iphone, record her cheating on him, and mix the samples of sex sounds into a 5-hour opus of self-loathing and denial
And you call yourself a "robot".
>>
File: DSC02480.jpg (187KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02480.jpg
187KB, 645x484px
>>35404685
vomir is my idle
>>
File: bill-cosby-2.jpg (64KB, 634x449px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-2.jpg
64KB, 634x449px
>>35405254
mein negroid.

HNW is the only shit that's gonna take my pain away. just turns my mind and body into a dust bowl of static.
>>
File: COIGMO7W8AAIUW9.jpg (16KB, 478x390px) Image search: [Google]
COIGMO7W8AAIUW9.jpg
16KB, 478x390px
>>35405236
>he doesn't sneak into the hospital's birthing center, casually slip contact microphones inside of the vaginas of strangers as they give birth, and mixes layer upon layer of gushing, exploding human creation for a 13 hour meditation on the grotesque beauty of creation, and the endless shame of birthing human life.
>>
File: 1371586086343.gif (377KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1371586086343.gif
377KB, 300x169px
>>35405426
Alright, alright. You caught me. That's quite patrician, friend.
>>
>>35404685
>claims to be robot
>listens to audiovibratory fluctuations with sensors made of flesh
>>
>he listens to baby's first experimental music
>not exclusively listening to lowercase, power electronics, field recordings, dark ritual ambient, drone, free improv, minimalist techno, or number stations
Disgusting
>>
>>35404685
you're the poser, noise is actually the most normie genre but you probably wouldn't understand why
>>
File: necrose.jpg (351KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
necrose.jpg
351KB, 1280x1280px
>>35405674
s'all good shit. ritual ambient, drone, and lowercase are top fucking tier. don't know what number stations is, but going to check it now.
>>
Well... since we're on the topic, anyone into Like Drone Razors Through Flesh Sphere?
>>
>>35405426
>he doesn't kidnap retarded children, tie them up in a line, use a meticulously chosen array of bird feathers to tickle their feet one-by-one, then mix each child's recording into a beautiful handicapped crescendo that descends into a groveling baritone of futility, despair, and the struggle of mind over matter
>>
>>35405696
>can't get in to noise so justifies his shit taste by "i'm above it" and "that music's for pseuds"

top kek

explain yourself then.
>>
>>35405696
the reason is because of people like Waves Crashing Piano Chords.
>>
>>35404685
>posers
poseurs, dude

So many people make this mistake I think by now I'm the one that's wrong. The spelling has changed because everyone is wrong
>>
>>35404685
I mostly listen to metal these days which from what I heard is the first step to getting into noise.
People who inherently don't like music are attracted by Noise and Metal it seems
>>
>>35405820
just read art of noises dumb ass, noise isn't about being weird or freaking people out, it's about the mundane sounds are apart of ordinary life. case in point, most normie activities are far louder than noise music. you need to get out more.
>>
>>35404685
what do you think of liebach
>>
>>35405842
for some reason I thought it was one of those american english vs UK english things.

I also thought that spelling was possibly an ironic pretentious /mu/ thing desu.

>>35405928
>inherently don't like music
not true, to me, people that get really into either genre are just generally bored by music because they absorb it quickly and it grows distasteful. But it comes from two sides of the brain: metal fans are more left-brained, thus the meticulous categorization, and noise fans more right brained, which i think explains why serious noise fans have dabbled, or at least are versed in most forms of abstract sound art, like onkyo, lowercase, drone, post-minimalism, EAI, microsound, etc.

So i don't think it's that they don't like music, rather, their brains are inherently good at absorbing and understanding music, and they have a longing to discover its extremes.
>>
File: IMG_3390.jpg (126KB, 650x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390.jpg
126KB, 650x592px
>he doesn't do 24 hour looped listens of Buyer's Market
>>
File: hyper euphoric.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hyper euphoric.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>35405933
good shit, glad to know you get all of your ideas from books.

i don't buy any of what you said though. yes obviously it's not about being weird or freaking people out, but it's not necessarily about mundane sounds that are a part of our lives. Some artists focus on that, but harsh noise is often about escapism, rather than realism--the noises found in harsh noise wall are much louder than anything found in the natural world, man-made or otherwise.

seems more likely you're talking about musique concrete or field recordings, or the pioneer noise artists, and the ideas of early-mid 20th century classical composers.

but thanks for beeing yrself, pal.
>>
>>35406197
>the noises found in harsh noise wall are much louder than anything found in the natural world, man-made or otherwise.
that's because of the loudness wars

and you think being a meme is better than actually knowing something? I pity you.
>>
>>35406120
You're not fooling anyone with this shit, you know.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.