[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend is mad at me because I promoted my boyfriend to moderator,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: thinking anime girl.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thinking anime girl.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I run a guild in an MMORPG. Been playing with a friend since it was in beta. My boyfriend finally got a computer that can run the game and I let him become a mod for the guild. My friend found out and start sending me angry Whispers. He's upset that he's been playing the game as long as I have and he has worked hours making our base look nice. He asked me "why have you never promoted me? Is it because we're not fucking?"

He's always been a regular guild member (the lowest ranking) and never complained about it. He never asked to become a mod. I never asked him to get all the stuff for our base. I never asked him to keep our bank well stocked.
>>
Now you have to throw him some small breadcrumb to keep him orbiting you. IT'll be worth it in the end
>>
File: lKaicvA.jpg (220KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lKaicvA.jpg
220KB, 3000x3000px
>>35403888
>retards will reply to this
THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

DON'T REPLY TO THIS YOU FUCKING LOSERS

THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT
>>
He wants the puss, you didn't give him the puss, the guild was the only thing he had with you, probably thought he was special in heart because of it, you crushed his heart. Good work. Betas deserve nothing.
>>
>>35403962

He never tried flirting with me or asking me about my personal life. Whenever we talked online it was always about the game or whatever flavor of the month movie/show/game unless I changed the subject. He's legit mad as if I betrayed him or something. He literally ragequit the guild just because I modded my boyfriend who barely started playing and not him who was playing for months. If he wanted to be mod so badly he could have just asked and I would have let him.
>>
>>35403962
This is a man, fag.
>>35404337
Your bait is pathetic and you should probably just hang yourself.
>>
>>35403904

He's not an orbiter. Just a friend that got upset about being promoted to moderator in an online game guild.
>>
File: 1488394229385.jpg (448KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488394229385.jpg
448KB, 1280x720px
Wat gaems are you speaking of?
>>
>>35404337
hang yourself. What do you even get out of this kind of threads ?
>>
>>35405747

I get to vent and occasionally get good advice
>>
Couples ruin every guild ever. Either by playing favourites, they break up or one party cheats.

Every single time.
>>
He just sounds autistic considering you offered to mod him after the fact.
>>
Why do people pursue vertical advancement in companies?

Why do professional baseball players strive to get out of the minors?

Are you retarded? If this guy has been around for as long as you have AND contributes to the improvement of the guild then why the FUCK wouldn't you promote?
>>
>>35406969
My guild leaders were an older military couple for a few years.

The male handled raid leading and the girl handled personnel and the guild bank.

They were both fairly capable, about the same skill level (but not really the best in the guild) and the standard tank and healer combo.

While it's like 99% of the time couples suck, there are exceptions when they met irl and are both skilled.

Actually before they guild-lead, they used to grind out accounts, gear them, and sell them as a way to make cash.
>>
>>35407283
Surprise, older people are more mature. Twenty something couples in guilds should be avoided at all cost.
>>
>>35403888
you want me to be honest with you? i've been in the same boat as that friend of yours, but not relationship related.

he feels betrayed because you aren't giving him any payoff for his hard work while you're giving some random fuck you fuck a high position for doing nothing. someone i used to be in a guild with would give random people he liked and just met moderator and keep me at the lowest rung on the totem pole for months until i eventually quit although i did 90% of the work
>>
>>35403888
I'd be pissed off too if you gave moderator right to someone who literally just joined the guild just because he happens to fuck you.

I get equally pissed off when male leaders do this to their girlfriends.
They simply don't deserve the power.
>>
>>35407802
This anon right here says it. It`s not about some social power game,it`s about the fact that you`re playing favourites with someone,and ignoring people`s skill and hard work.
>>
I also run a guild in an MMO, two questions:

-What MMO?

-Why would you promote your boyfriend to leadership role? This is a huge warning sign for players, especially when he's never played the game before. I want to make it very clear that I'm not defending this guy your BF cucked, but promoting somebody so close to you personally outside of the game, especially one who doesnt know how to play is an astronomically large red flag.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.