[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me kill myself. Without going into reasons for wanting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0017.jpg (247KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
247KB, 800x563px
Help me kill myself.

Without going into reasons for wanting to off myself (don't want a "so much to live for" circlejerk) I will just say this: it's been an issue for over a decade now, and I see no end in sight. Short reprieves from the crippling depression, but it always comes back to this.

In California I am not legally able to obtain a firearm, so I am willing to give all of my belongings to anybody willing to assist me in my suicide/trade for a 12 gauge.

What I have- 48" flatscreen, ~2 pounds nice outdoor pot, gun safe, ~$400, a lazy boy sectional couch (~$4,000 new) PS3, and anything else around my place that catches your eye....

Serious inquiries only. Don't want to jump off a building/bridge or in front of a train/any half assessed bullshit. I want to blow my brains out of my head, and I want it done sometime this month.

Please help me.
>>
File: 1488650519088.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
1488650519088.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>35403428
Humm but what if you take my gun and rob someone.... Hmm then I go to prison for giving you a gun... HMM?
>>
Why can't you buy a firearm? We literally have a constitutional right to own a gun, you can buy them at Walmart, why can't you buy a gun?
>>
>>35403428
Just overdose on heroin man, it's the best way. You will have the best feeling of your life just before slipping peacefully into your final sleep
>>
>>35403497
Remove the serial number...

Or even better- shoot me yourself in a secluded place and keep the gun
>>
>>35403531
Prepare to be v&. You just told the fucking FBI you were trying to hire someone to murder you.
>>
>>35403530
Literally could not buy enough heroin to OD on, as I take 65mg of methadone daily... I could shoot back to back to back gram-slams and hardly catch a nod- and then I wouldn't have $400 to sweeten the pot with...

Has to be a gun, and if it's gonna be a trade it's gotta be a 12 g or something big enough to guarantee I won't fail and end up a vegetable
>>
>>35403594
get a small loan from the bank or something and buy heroin not like you're going to have to pay it back
>>
>>35403513
Not when you're a felon/have been "committed" before..
>>
>>35403638
Yeah, then I guess someone doesn't want you to have a gun. Drink Works.
>>
>>35403616
Failed overdosing too many times to consider this a viable option...

If I'm unwilling to risk the 1/1000 chance of living after jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, what makes you think I'm gonna pull some pussy shit like a heroin OD?? If any chemists in here can hook me up with cyanide I'd mainline that??
>>
>>35403712
Well you can survive a gunshot too...
>>
>>35403744
Not 12 gauge you won't.

Would be alright being assisted by someone with a smaller caliber (assuming they would take a few shots if the first didn't work) but if I'm doing it myself and can only take 1 shot, I'd want a 12g..
>>
>>35403428
Okay. Here is a serious offer. I've been itching for a road trip anyways. I'm from Texas. I have what you need.

That 400 will cover the gas. But I've been starved for physical contact. Let me do whatever I want with your body, and we'll call the trade even.

Post a throwaway if you're serious.
>>
>>35403957
As long as you're a necrophile, I don't see why you couldn't have your way with my lifeless body for as long as you'd like AFTER you do the job..

Creating a throwaway now, don't go anywhere
>>
>>35403957
[email protected]
>>
>>35404192
Sent.

of course it's not original
>>
Anybody who DOESNT want to fuck me beforehand?? Never committed a single act of faggotry, and I don't plan on making it the last thing I ever do.
>>
You're guilty of 1st degree murder if you assist in a suicide so no, nobody is willing to help you. Break into a gun store at 1-3am. They never lock their shit up. If you can get your hands on a >5.56 or 12g go for it, if not just smash the handgun case. Regardless of what you use put a round through your soft palate because there is no way of surviving it. You'll either die or pass out instantly, and since you just destroyed your ability to breath involuntarily you'll never wake up.
>>
>>35405460
Not if they just sell him an item. Once it's in his hands, the private seller has nothing to do with it. For all we know, OP is going to go hunting.
>>
>>35405508
By all practicality private firearm transfers are illegal unless you go through an FFL in California. OP is either underage or a felon if he can't buy a gun, and it's also very illegal to sell or gift a gun to a felon.
>>
>>35405700
Who says the transfer would happen in California? OP could be visiting in another state.
>>
>>35405800
It's also illegal for a California resident to transfer a firearm in another state.
>>
>>35405884
When you say transfer, you mean accept a transfer in another state, or give a transfer in another state. Because I'm not a cali resident. You parade raining lawfag.
>>
>>35405963
Any reputable firearm seller federal or private will ask to see your id. As soon as someone pulls out their cali card the deal is over. If you want to buy a gun no questions asked you don't go to your average gun owner, you go to Tyrone/Enrique or hear about a dealer through a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin.
>>
2 shotguns to your brains and pull the triggers at the same times
>>
>>35403638
A flintlock doesn't fall under that as far as I know. I'd check it out
>>
I have a 12 gauge but im not sure how I could get away with giving it to you and having you kill yourself with a gun licensed to me. Washington btw
>>
>>35406164
Yes it does. All antique firearms are still classified as firearms unless they're incapable of firing.
>>
OP, have you met shrink already?
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (210KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
210KB, 1239x795px
You could use a diy shotgun like the pipe one in https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VkLD3SSfJQ8
Or you could buy a exit bag for less than 400 dollars (legal, peaceful, brain is active after you die so end oflife vivid dreams)
>>
>>35406199
Then calis laws are incredibly cucked. Hanging is always a decent idea I guess
>>
I wonder if anything has ever come out of these whiney shitposts.
>>
>>35406478
It's not unusual to end up in suicide, man.

t. Anon who killed himself and is in hell right now
>>
>>35403877
lol, "12g will kill ya 100% bruhh" many people have blown their faces off, yet they still live in pvs, with extreme hell-on-earth agony. if you want the best option mate, here it is
hypothermia. it is painless, it is cheap and it doesnt require shit. but you need to make sure in the next 48-72 hours no one will ever think about you, cuz it's easy to abort that shit. inert gas hypoxia is a good method too, but they patched it by adding oxygen in tanks.
a gun will fail to kill 70% of the time unless you know where to exactly hit. not worth the risk. consider what i say. or do whaever the fuck you want, i dont give a shit.
>>
>>35403428
Dude if you pay for a rental car and give me the pot I'll drive across state lines to shoot you
>>
>>35403428
Dude, firearms can be unreliable. If you shoot the wrong part of the brain you'll just end up a drooling vegetable.
Get a helium mask if you can, or a metabolic poison.
>>
>>35407024
If you're not retarted or pussy out a shot to the head will kill you. But using an inert gas would be easier for OP. He could probably get the good stuff in a welding supply store
>>
>>35407024
That's because they blow off the front of their face. If you hit your brainstem you're dead before you can even process and feel the shot, there is absolutely no way to survive it. That's why it's important to aim for the soft palate.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 268x188px
>>35403428
Get a closed space and burn some coal
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.