[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prom night was literally the things that made me the happiest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 20170215_191755.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_191755.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Prom night was literally the things that made me the happiest (and truly happy, that is) in the last few years. No weird follow-up events, just innoncent dancing, eating and relaxed conversations. I was accompanied by a shy, beautiful girl whom I haven't communicated with before too much.
But as days toil away, so does my happpines. The finals are closing and I am once again nearing the feeling of moderate depression
What do?
>>
>>35403371
Idk but Godspeed, anon
>>
I should tell you about the lads at work

I'm sure they secretly have a fuck hoard they go to and they are keeping it from meeeeeee

rrrrreeeeee
>>
Are you going to college anon? A borderline autist like me didn't even go to prom but still managed to have fun at college
>>
>>35403371
Don't dwell on the past. You can change your life whenever you want. Finals are a bitch, im in college and id say just suck it up and try your best. All that matters is that you put your all into it and hopefully you wont/have major in something stupid as fuck where all that work would be for nothing.

Why not just talk to this girl again?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.