[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here been redpilled enough to not desire to drink,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

Anyone else here been redpilled enough to not desire to drink, smoke, or do drugs?

Pic somewhat related
>>
My own experience with drugs have redpilled me to never do them again. Sober is the way to go if you want to live a better higher quality life because once you die that's it.
>>
I'm redpilled enough to get drunk alone every night in a dark room while despairing the state of both the human condition and my own personal life situation as a white male in modern america.
>>
That is great and all but I just wanted to remind you that you're going to die too.
>>
>>35400919
Drugs have helped me, unlike people.
>>
>>35400926
>I just wanted to remind you that you're going to die too.
Hospital death sucks. Better die as 'natural' as possible.
>>
>>35400958
You could possibly OD alone where someone will find you AFTER you die. Or fall into a coma and die that way. Both sound appealing to me.
>>
>>35400955

How so?

Origamicoke
>>
>>35400876
Never had a reason to do these things. Didn't party so no alcohol. No reason to smoke. Some kids made fun others for not smoking, but I was a tall kid, now average height, so they didn't make fun of me. And my dad would have beaten me if I did drugs or smoked.
>>
File: 0bf.jpg (43KB, 680x764px) Image search: [Google]
0bf.jpg
43KB, 680x764px
>>35400876
yes, but the pill you should be pilling yourself with greenpill my man. redpill is a meme.
>>
>>35400876
did it, had my fun.
probably won't do it anymore, weed/LSD combo gave me 6-month lasting psychosis.
had to get psychotherapy.

not worth.
>>
>>35402508
that's what happens when you try to throw yourself into the aether when you're a nonreflective worldling.
>>
>>35400876
i love kat dennings. i don't know why. i hate every show that she stars in, but i love her. i want to marry her.
>>
>>35402463
>greenpill
>less of a meme than redpill
>thinking you can oppose the elite
greenpill is one of the biggest memes
>>
>>35400876
>drink
Went through a small party phase and it was just me trying to fit in, I burnt out in the end
>smoke
Tried it a few times but didn't like it.
>do drugs
I don't really fancy getting involved in that world
>>
>>35402607
it's too late... the Archons already have you...
>>
>>35400876
Even Varg knows typical redpills are pseudos.
>>
>>35400876
>Pic somewhat related
how is it somewhat related? you didn't mention sex or masturbation.
>>
>>35400876
>Pic semi-related
>Hay guys, if you want to get a 7/10, you have to become a /fit/ monk!
That's not how it works.
Don't get an addicted GF because it's shit. Everything will come down to drugs eventually.
But I was a high fat NEET beta when I found my gf, and for some reason, and drugs legit helped me not spill my spaghettis when she was there.
Also, everyone should try every soft drugs at least once.

But yeah, drugs are pretty degenerate.
>>
File: yXLwG3P.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
yXLwG3P.webm
2MB, 720x720px
Drugs aren't as bad as you describe, OP. It's losing control over your addictions that you should be wary of.
>>
>>35400876
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, go to parties, masturbate, have sex, drive, work, or go to school and I'm probably among the majority on here. You're not special.
>>
File: 1465959876547.jpg (97KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465959876547.jpg
97KB, 854x960px
>>35400876
>Anyone else here been redpilled enough to not desire to drink, smoke, or do drugs?
yeah
who else /straightedge/ here?
>>
>drink

A little wine with dinner is nice. Being drunk is overrated. Get some interesting hobbies if you want to have fun and meet people.

>smoke

Waste of money and I hate not being in control of myself. Yellows your teeth. Fucks up your health.

>drugs

Weed is okay 1-2 times/month
>>
>>35400925
this is the true redpill. drinking and smoking myself to death because why the fuck would i ever want to live past 30, even if my poetry career takes off?

it's all a huge fucking waste of time, that's what i keep saying, and no one seems to be getting the point.
>>
I guess. I'm too poor to afford shit even if I had hookups and alcohol doesn't interest me at all.
Apparently addiction is genetic so I guess I'm lucky to not be interested in it.
>>
>>35400876

I thought her tits would be bigger, not these Traci Lords torpedo tits.
>>
File: p_002.jpg (1MB, 2094x3000px) Image search: [Google]
p_002.jpg
1MB, 2094x3000px
I only smoke weed, its the perfect drug because the anxiety makes me not want to overdo it, and its cheap and relatively weak as far as drugs go.

Cigarettes seems like a waste, if I'm gonna smoke I better get high as a mofo, and alcohol lowers your inhibitions, I can see how it could make for a good time, but it seems very stupid to do.
>>
File: 1483065344994.jpg (100KB, 654x635px) Image search: [Google]
1483065344994.jpg
100KB, 654x635px
you guys really think it's stupid to take drugs?

I was so blue-pilled until i started smoking weed, and then weed led to acid, and the day after i tripped on acid for the first time i quit my manual labour job, began to pursue higher education, started reading way more, etc.

I was a robot and in the past year and half or so since i've learned 2 instruments, got my first gf and almost completed my first year of university.

As for the non-psychadelic-cognition -enhancing drugs like MDMA or coke, imagine going through life seeing only few colours or feeling only a few emotions, when there is infact a spectrum of beautiful colours infintely better than what you currently see.

Not trying to be pretentious or anything, i just think drugs are cool when used safely and more people should try them desu
>>
>>35404643

Problem is some people end up taking a bad pill or losing their mind on acid, or just straight up becoming addicted. Its a gamble.
>>
File: challysrthellcat.jpg (734KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
challysrthellcat.jpg
734KB, 2048x1536px
>>35400876
I can spend the money saved on drink, drugs and smokes on other things that maybe kill me fast like a ridiculously overpowered Muscle car.
>pic related
Also I want smother my face in kat dennings tiddies, she is the sole reason I watch her dumb show because of her tiddies.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.