[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is going to kick me out. He's giving me two years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1485821250664.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485821250664.png
21KB, 537x533px
My dad is going to kick me out. He's giving me two years to get my shit together and leave.
what do I do?
>>
Eh, might as well keep NEETing for 2 more years than burn the house down and kill yourself.
>>
Two years!? You've got plenty of time, might as well fire up the vidja
>>
>look for a job
>look for a place to live

I don't care what excuse you have, you can easily find both of these in two fucking years.
>>
>>35400541
>Two years
Well get fucking started, you might be able to leave in less than that.
>>
>>35400562
This is impossible in England.
>>
>>35400541
1. get started on it, go to work services help areas in your region and get a job, go to welfare offices for any help for investing into an apartment or home.

2.beg your friends to take you end, look into those abusive crazy gay guys that will basically keep you and feed you as long as you are willing to take a beating.

3. kill yourself
>>
>>35400554
>>35400562

I'm a complete NEET, I can't even find a fastfood job
>>
>get something lined up
>enjoy the remaining 2 years in vacation

might b nice
>>
>>35400595
So all 50million people living in england live impossible lives?
>>
>>35400659
Most got housing when there was plenty or live with their parents.
>>
>>35400684
Get a roomate. Its literaly impossible that what you are saying is true. Maybe dont look in London for affordable housing. Common sense really.
>>
>>35400648
Volunteer to get work experience (which most people care about above all). Get those references. Do that for 6 months or so then spam your resume everywhere.
>>
File: 1411401582089.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1411401582089.png
79KB, 250x242px
>>35400541
>200 word essay due next thursday

im FUCKED
>>
>>35400701
Not OP by the way. I don't have friends, social anxiety and would prefer to live on my own in a small place. Unfortunately all the homes being built are designed for normie families and naturally will be too expensive for a single male like me. I'll never have my own independence.
>>
>>35400541
Army originalisimo
>>
>>35400541
Well, whats your situation, OP? Have you gone to school? Do you have a job? Are you working towards ANY goal at all? I need details. Something must've lead to this people don't normally give their kids an ultimatum like that unless you did something to get on their nerves.
>>
Is there NEETbux in the UK like germany/sweden/finland?
>>
>>35400720
Find a one room bachelor or rent a basement from an old couple. Its really cheap. You cant be NEET thougt. Cant have everything.
>>
File: 1486330185447.png (295KB, 829x663px) Image search: [Google]
1486330185447.png
295KB, 829x663px
>>35400728
I've stopped after high school. Never worked, No goal, just wanted to enjoy my NEET life, I have no friends, so I can't get help from them. I have the worst kind of diploma from high school here in France (bac L) it's like a dead end.
>>
>>35400730
Yes. JSA (seeking work benefit), ESA (mental illness/physical disabilities). There's another but I think you have to be seriously fucked up to qualify.
>>
>>35400743
They don't advertise basements. I've checked. I'd still like my indepdence and not have a grandma using up the internet n
>>
>>35400713
>five sentence paragraph
>due two years from now

Can I get by on shitposting for two years
>>
>>35400747
Meanwhile blacks and muslims get free housing.
>>
>>35400747
Alright. Well I, frankly, have no clue how France's education system works but you could try bargaining with your parents tell them you'll apply to whichever step you need next to advance you education or, alternatively, try and find an entry level position doing something. I think your best bet, however, is to go the education route. Once they see that you're trying to achieve a goal you just need to convince them that working and going to school could have a detrimental effect on your grades and that you want to take this step by step so as to avoid messing up. They'll likely postpone abandoning you if thats the case.

Thats how I'd play it at least.
>>
>>35400799
I fucking hate them
>>35400811
I'm 20, failed my 3 years license at College
>>
>>35400827
Can you go back and try again? Why did you fail to begin with? Were you just being lazy?
>>
>>35400827
The decisions you made are back, kicking you in the balls. I enjoy it. "Enjoy the NEET life", go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35400827
Frenchie betq uprising soon?
>>
>>35400839
The first two years went well, but then the third year I failed (probably due to laziness) and lost my scholarship. In France, if you're not super super good at college, you only have 3 years of scholarship
>>
>>35400768
What do you mean they dont advertise basement? Theres always people looking for tenants. And alot of Time you can use their internet. They usualy pay for utilities. You only have to pay the cheap rent and not be loud. In Canada you could do it with a min salary job.
>>
>>35400684
No! Most of us got fucking jobs and bought property or rent. Get a fucking job you filthy dolite scum.
>>
>>35400881
I want to be in control of my internet access. Nobody needs to use up my bandwidth.
>>
>>35400905
Funny that this is your main concern.
>>
>>35400886
Yes and most have girlfriends with jobs so rent is easier to pay for. Fuck off normie. Housing has been made for normies and families. They need to build high rises again.
>>
>>35400874
Can you take out any government or privatized loans to help you complete that final year? If not, consider figuring out the cost of repeating that year and working a full time entry level position to pay for it once you save up enough money.
>>
Leech for two years then kill yourself
>>
>>35400945
Yeah a loan might be possible
>>
>>35400974
Great! Well thats a first step then. You should tell your parents what steps you are going to take and why you're going to take those steps. Keep them up to date - remember communication is key. Let them know that you are considering taking out a loan to retry your third year of college, OP.

If they're good parents (and I'm sure they are) they'll try to help and will likely not be as strict on you. And also, don't slack of this time, man. Try hard and that way, even if you fail, you'll know you did everything you could to succeed.
>>
>>35400881
Where do you live in Canada? Housing and rent prices are fucking insane here in Ontario. And anyone you rent from will definitely not pay the utilities because our hydro prices are some of the highest in the goddamn world because of that retard Wynne
>>
>>35401040
Thank you fellow robot, I'll do that right now, have a nice day
>>
>>35401089
You too!

WARNING: This comment is original. Do not distribute said original comment without express consent of this specific original anon.
>>
File: 1455659489581.png (185KB, 340x333px) Image search: [Google]
1455659489581.png
185KB, 340x333px
>>35400541
>mfw I told you faggots in your last "comfy NEET thread"
Another win for wagecucks.
>>
>>35400924
Wrong again, I had my own place for 4 years before I met my gf and we got a place together. Stop making piss poor excuses for your laziness, go outside and get a job! You fucking leech!
>>
>>35400541
TWO YEARS?!
>Sign up at community college
>Get certification in bookkeeping
>Get job working from home doing bookkeeping for small companies
>Save money for 18 months
>>
>>35400541
>two fucking years
I would only be worried if he said you have 2 hours. You can ignore that, 2 years from now he won't even remember.
>>
>>35401202
At least my life is comfy. I will be a leech because I won't get the benefits of working.
>>
File: 1488180205127-r9k.jpg (48KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1488180205127-r9k.jpg
48KB, 480x446px
>>35401243
Let's hear you say that in two years.
Hell, you seem more anxious than comfy now. How comfy will you be when you're sitting there thinking about how much time you have left.

Clock's tickin'.
>>
>>35401362
>talking about time left
>spends 40 hours a week slaving for a jew
>>
>>35401390
>spends 40 hours a week slaving for a jew
>can't get kicked out by his dad
Your move, NEET.
>>
>>35401390
Everyone knows that the jews are the superior race. They believe it. So we should slave for them because they're better than us.
>>
>>35401243
Keep telling yourself that neetfag. I have sat here listening to you people preaching the "benefits" of your "comfy" lives for nearly ten years now and yet every other thread is about depression, suicide or "tfw no qt gf". You faggots can sit there bullshitting about all of the your pursuits of higher knowledge, art and philosophy your jobless existence affords you, all of the fine cuisine you prepare using only the finest of ingredients your seemingly endless supply of betabux pays for and the wage cucks wives you have sex with on a daily basis, but you're not fucking fooling anyone. You're all unwashed, overweight, gutless, lazy sacks of shit who peaked at middle school, if at all, who would rather sit their complaint about the lot in life your own poor choices have landed you in than lift a single, sausage-shaped finger to improve your abstract, miserable lives. So go on, get "comfy", switch on your pc or fire up the next episode of whatever anime you use as an escape from your sad, lonely and unfulfilling existence, but remember, it is only because of people like me and your poor embarrassed and ashamed parents that go to work and pay taxes that people like you are alive and that one of these days, sooner or later, we're not going to stand for it anymore.
>>
>>35400554
That's what got OP here in the first place.
>>
>>35400747
At least you finished high school...
>>
>tfw I'm a NEET even though I have a degree and a doctorate
>tfw I'm 30, a virgin, and I live with my mom and dad
>tfw when I'm over six figures in debt

I want to get off this ride desu
>>
>>35401845
What is your doctorate in?
>>
>>35401065
Quebec. Hydro is pretty cheap so if you get an appartement they will pay for it half the time. If not then the rent is even cheaper. I pay 600$ for 1000 square feet.
>>
>>35400552
fpbp

just neet around and then commit
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.