[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ repress any and all sadness so that they don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: sad.png (121KB, 241x234px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
121KB, 241x234px
How does /r9k/ repress any and all sadness so that they don't feel anything? I usually surround myself with nothing but comedy shows and funny things.
>>
Meh, sadness is easy to repress. I don't even need to watch comedic things, just something to occupy me, and it goes away. Boredom and fear, on the other hand, are far harder to repress.
>>
>>35399477
but what about when i get bored, and then start to fear the fact that i can feel the sadness coming back?
>>
>>35399508
Then you're fucked, I guess. My worst fear is watching all the good anime and then becoming bored of it. I've been putting off watching all the well-regarded shows for years because of this.
>>
>>35399449
Alcohol, the strong stuff
>>
>>35399449
Anime.
Last day I've watched the "dragon maid" thing and the "interview with demi-chan"... And konosuba season 2.
Something like 27 episodies in a day?
>>
>>35399585
Sounds like a damn good day
>>
>>35399585
i haven't watched anime in a long time, i hated the feeling of emptiness when a series ended. it felt horrible every time i finished a series.
>>
>>35399635
I 100% feel you on this one, but that's why I love watching seasonal stuff week to week, because as you bid one season farewell you get the excitement of a whole new one starting
>>
File: okay.png (218KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
218KB, 503x499px
>>35399635
Yes. I feel that too. But you gotta have something to do.

>>35399602
Pretty good.
But now I've ended my tank of "moe shit"
I'm kinda running out of oxigen.

Even if I was supposed to find something I like to do, Look for university courses.
Anime is a double bladed weapon if you use it to run away from your problems.
>>
>>35399449

I smoke weed everyday, since about 6 years.
I spend so much fucking money on that shit.
Numbs me down, but lately it hasn't been helping, really.

trying to quit now..
>>
>>35399669
>>35399670
i've been out of the anime loop for a long time. what is the hot new seasonal thing (preferably funny)
>>
>>35399449
Smoke pot like a chimney, play video games 12 hours a day and watch funny videos.
>>
File: 0.png (613KB, 1400x737px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
613KB, 1400x737px
>>35399697
Konosuba
S1 was last season.
S2 is currently running.
It's fun.

Dragon maid, If you enjoy lesbians.
>>
>>35399697
Kemono Friends is popular right now. It's cheap 3DCG and if that's a dealbreaker for you I totally understand but it's a simple and fun lighthearted show with a lot of animal-eared qts

Aside from that, Gabriel Dropout is pretty funny/popular. And Little Witch Academia. I'm an insufferable moefag though so if that's not your bag then I can't help you
>>
File: ball face.png (23KB, 272x256px) Image search: [Google]
ball face.png
23KB, 272x256px
>>35399749
>>35399769
>>35399767

i just started watching seinfeld so that should keep me busy for a while. i'll take a crack at these so im not just watching 1 thing all the time, thanks fellow bots, it feels good to just talk to people.
>>
>>35399449
>How does /r9k/ repress any and all sadness so that they don't feel anything?
I hardly ever cry anymore, it's like my brain has just accepted it and every morning I wake up is filled with dread. If I need to release some of my feelings I go for shoujo manga
>>
File: eifoeza.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
eifoeza.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>35399449
I personally never tried to suppress my sadness. I much rather prefer facing it: finding out what truly makes me sad, and what I can do to correct it, or at least find ways to live with it.
Think of it as your trash bin: you can either empty it regularly, or you can just push things into and think to yourself "meh, it will fit", up until the day when it's just full and the bag tears itself up, spewing it's disgusting content all over the kitchen floor, leaving your place in shambles.
So just face it, but in the right way: don't just sulk on it, thinking top yourself "i'm worthless, I suck" and all that litany. Instead, try to come up with a clear idea of what makes you sad. For me, it was mostly the void I felt in my life, as I couldn't find a single thing that could describe me. So I focused on that, and found a way out, by finding a serious hobby, and now I feel much better. remember that even if you're a 2/10 landwhale there is always room for improvement in your life, and it starts by finding out what truly bothers you instead of just trying to cover it...
>>
>>35399449

I smoke weed browse r9k, xhamster ad youtube all day

wtf do i have to be sad about loser
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.