[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check online for job >says no experience required, we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: NORMIES.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>check online for job
>says no experience required, we will train you
>send application and they call me back for interview
>I check with them to confirm, is it okay to not have experience and they said it's okay.
>I meet up for interview
>first thing the guy brings up is the fact I don't have experience and how that might be a problem

WTF IS WRONG WITH NORMIES?
>>
>>35398541
Lesson learned. If its too good to be true. Then its too good to be true.
>>
>>35398627
why bother interviewing me if you know I won't be hired?
>>
File: 1469426907199.jpg (50KB, 462x416px) Image search: [Google]
1469426907199.jpg
50KB, 462x416px
>>35398541
>applied for apprenticeship in UK
>go for interview
>need 3 years of experience
k.
>>
File: images-130.jpg (28KB, 455x324px) Image search: [Google]
images-130.jpg
28KB, 455x324px
>apply for a cleaner position
>literally cleaning a building
>"sorry mate, looking for someone with at least 3 years experience "
>>
File: image.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 356x256px
>need 5 years of experience and a Master's of Math and Science degree
>pay: $9.50/h
>>
File: 1483498024109.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483498024109.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>>35398725

>done bar work before
>can't find a job anywhere else
>look up bar work
>apprenticeship bar tender
>2.90 an hr 6 hrs a week
>you will be working towards a beverage service NVQ level 2

I am not even joking
>>
>>35398633
I dunno. Worlds fucked.
>>
>>35398768
lol kek. i dropped out of college after i completed btec level 1 media.
>>
>>35398831

you must have been pretty retarded to only get into a level 1 btech course
>>
>>35398765
top kek
I earn that much in my part time job
>>
File: 1476682090432.jpg (48KB, 882x688px) Image search: [Google]
1476682090432.jpg
48KB, 882x688px
>No experience
>Walk into cable tech shop
>shake managers hand
> tfw when I get the job
>>
>>35398627
>too good to be true
>a job that doesn't require experience
and normies expect me to give up my comfy NEET life for this shit
>>
I wish someone would at least call me for an interview. I went through two fucking interviews at Quicken Loans and they STILL DENIED ME because they had "more experienced" applicants. No degree or experience required for a fucking internship and people still were superior than me. If I don't find an internship by May I'm going to hang myself, dead serious
>>
>>35398633

Legally mandated.

You'll find a lot of positions are filled internally, but require the rigamarole of advertising it, interviewing applicants, etc despite the position already being filled.
>>
>>35399144
1000 applicants all applying for one position. The competition is real.
>>
File: MrsBroflovski.png (695KB, 643x1018px) Image search: [Google]
MrsBroflovski.png
695KB, 643x1018px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg55R3-V674
>>
File: IMG_5388.jpg (62KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5388.jpg
62KB, 429x429px
>I'm a guy
>I have a year of experience in a preschool
>move to new state for college
>"hey I'll just work in a preschool again!"
>apply to three different facilities
>one threw out my application as soon as they thought my back was turned
>one actually said "we don't hire men"
>the last one never called

I have a degree in early childhood education, a year of experience and they staff the place with high school girls over me!
>>
>>35399334

> one actually said "we don't hire men"

Hey uh, you know if you get in contact with someone they'll go out and win a lawsuit for you because of that?
>>
>>35398541
>apply to well over 200+ jobs in my field (EE) in the past 7 months
>majority of the time radio static, maybe 20-30 rejection letters, and 6 interviews that ended up with a rejection letter
>went to multiple networking events, gave my business card to people, no valuable contacts made
>applied to a headhunting agency, promised me that they would find me a job, emailed them a month later to get an update, no response

>you need experience to get a job in my field, but you can't get experience unless you get a job

What are you even supposed to do?
>>
>>35398541
I believe interviewers say shit like this all the time just to scare you a bit. Just talk about what skills you do have etc, don't let them rustle you
>>
>>35399349
I'm sure I'll be able to prove it in court

That was just an offhanded comment by the lady at the desk.

Plus it isn't an uncommon practice, she would win in court anyway or accuse me of rape
>>
>>35399334
well i feel for you op, really. but

who do you think the problem here is

1) women who are aware of the real crime statistics that the majority of sexual crimes are perpetuated by males and don't want to risk that on a child

2) men who commit these crimes hence creating these stats and stereotypes

?
>>
>>35398768
>2.90 an hr 6 hrs a week
Wtf how is this even legal. What country do you live in that hates its workers so much?
>>
>>35399411

Sure, until they go through the applications they received.

And the employee roster.

And the history of employee turnover for the last decade.

They see a history of NO MALES, they see your application with your experience & qualifications .. and then some Betty gets it instead?

I mean how do you think this works? For example, how do you think women started suing businesses for prejudice hiring practices?

Some people are quite obtuse.

Yes my friend all legal matters are a matter of the supreme court, and must be proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Not.
>>
>>35398541
Don't try to understand them, their whole life is one huge paradox.
>>
>>35399533
>I mean how do you think this works? For example, how do you think women started suing businesses for prejudice hiring practices?
>
>Some people are quite obtuse.
>
>Yes my friend all legal matters are a matter of the supreme court, and must be proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Not.
Jesus, calm down. I hate it when people act rude when I don't know shit that I never had much business knowing. Your post isn't something that comes from common sense.
>>
>>35399640

> A matter directly impacting your life right NOW.

> No business knowing anything about.

Bruh, I can't even begin to explain how I feel right now.

It's a combination of pity, disgust, and frankly apathy cos I don't really give a fuck if you fix your life.

I hate to steal a phrase from Fight Club here bruh, but this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Get a fuckin grip on it.
>>
>>35399727
>bruh
>fight club
>fuckin

Just end yourself, negroid
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.