[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be permarobot >finally get gf >she weaponizes sex,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 604x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 604x542px
>be permarobot
>finally get gf
>she weaponizes sex, withholds it, makes excuses why she doesn't want to have sex with me
>treats me like a creep and a rapist for wanting it
>>
File: 1371282546453.gif (1MB, 182x260px) Image search: [Google]
1371282546453.gif
1MB, 182x260px
>>35398411
>date a """"fembot"""""
>this is exactly what happens

Boy, I sure am glad I learned my lesson.
>>
>>35398411
That's not a girlfriend, that's an oneitis.

If she really was with you, you'd have it regularly.

Take my advice, break up with her.
I've seen my friends fall for the same trap and be used as orbiters and beards for lesbians.
>>
>permarobot
>has gf

confused _black_man.jpg
>>
>>35398444
>implying she'll let him leave
OP is a cuckslave he doesnt want the trouble.
>>
>>35398462
Does one like this really count as a girlfriend?
>>
>>35398485
there's more to a relationship than sex and we don't know about the rest
>>
>>35398626
>more to a relationship than sex

for elementary schoolers.

When you hit puberty, sex and keeping a family take priority in a relationship.
>>
You guys can hate me and call me a cuck or whatever but I learned my lesson.

I dated a girl in high school who said her religion was the reason we couldn't have sex (or do anything besides kissing. (We were together for 18 months).

She ended up giving a blowjob to a Christian kid WHILE cheating on me.

Fastfoward to next relationship -

Dated for 1 year, she did oral reluctantly maybe 3-4 times (which kept me on her like bait). She never had sex with me. Then she started saying she is asexual.

Fast foward to her going abroad and fucking a bunch of guys.

I learnt my lesson. I know I am a failed normie not a robot, but its honestly all your fault.

I was borderline a girl in a mans body I was so beta. I hate these girls now but I also realise now that chad is all they wanted
>>
>finally get gf
>wife material
>the sex is awful
>avoid it at all costs

Thas life.
>>
>>35398793
You're dumb.

You just make shit choices in partner. You can see years into the future of a person by just observing them for a day, open your fucking eyes boyo.
>>
Was dumb* you learn man.

Women = good, Men = evil. I had to unprogram all that shit. Hell I used to fucking use tumblr.
>>
>>35398878
So much this. Don't get into relationships with people you don't admire to some extent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.