[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had sex and a girlfriend and it makes me even more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

I've had sex and a girlfriend and it makes me even more sad. I knew this beforehand and I still let it happen.
This might not apply to everyone, but for those it does be aware of it.
>>
>>35398256
Obligatory get off my board normie scumbag
>>
Could you elaborate? Why did getting a girlfriend and having sex make you sadder?
>>
Fuck you. I have no sympathy for you, Joe McNormalson

In my 22 years of existence, no female has ever so much as been please by my presence in a public space; and in a more intimate setting I'm sure any woman would attempt to kill themselves after so much as 15 minutes of private conversation with me.

Normies like you are the worst. You come here posturing on how you've managed to have sex with someone who agreed to be your gf (an extremely intimate and personal decision) and then tell ME that I'm the one who's better off for remaining untouched by women my whole life.

Go probe your own asshole with a rusty fork
>>
>>35398256
Why don't you go cry on your girlfriends shoulder.

No normies allowed.
>>
>>35398304

What's your problem that's preventing you from having a relationship? Surely there must be something. That thing won't go away the moment you find yourself in a relationship.

>>35398315

If someone wants to kill themselves after spending 15 minutes with you it means you're an obnoxious person. I can tell you are one by your post.

Maybe you would feel better at home on another website which has trigger warnings and where you need to approve other people if they want to see your posts.

>tell ME that I'm the one who's better off for remaining untouched by women my whole life.
You have no reading comprehension. Now I know why people want to kill themselves after spending time with you.
>>
>>35398424
>What's your problem that's preventing you from having a relationship? Surely there must be something. That thing won't go away the moment you find yourself in a relationship.
But even if a relationship isn't going to fix all my problems, I don't understand how it would make me sadder.
>>
>>35398424
>it means you're an obnoxious person. I can tell you are one by your post

Yeah and I can tell by your post that you're a turbofaggot. How did you manage to get a gf between all the cocks you've been guzzling?

>Maybe you would feel better at home on another website which has trigger warnings and where you need to approve other people if they want to see your posts

Yeah and maybe you'd feel better on a website made for normies like you to hug it out and echo each other's sentiments about relationships. Facebook or tumblr, maybe? Seriously, the fuck are you doing here? This is a website for autistic NEET virgins and you come through singing

>a bloo bloo bloo my gf made me sadder!!!!111
>I knew this would happen but I did it anyway a bloo bloo bloo!!

What kind of fucking statement is that anyway? I knew it was bad and I did it, but please give me sympathy? You are the gayest of the gay.

GTFO before I rip your fucking head off
>>
File: 1488942931387.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1488942931387.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>35398256
>i've had sex

I have HAD it with motherfucking normies, on this motherfucking board
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.