[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black out in the house >had nothing to do >had the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 139663384441.png (292KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
139663384441.png
292KB, 421x421px
>black out in the house
>had nothing to do
>had the brilliant idea to open the ex gf memories box
When those feels will go away? Please say it will be soon
>>
>>35397993
>the ex gf memory box
You're fucked, son.

The feels go away when you purge the memory and move on.
>>
>>35398019
Its the first time I opened it since the breakup, which was about 40 days ago
>>
>>35398032
Damn son. I've been getting over my ex for like 4 years before finally working up the balls to ask my current oneitis out last night. Thankfully it paid off and I've successfully purged the memory (Fuck you Oona) but it's definitely a painful process. Most you can do is move along.

Ritual burning of the box is the only way to go.
>>
I never expected to find myself in a situation where these types of threads would be relevant to me.
>>
>>35398032
>opening the box at ANY point in the first half a year
You need to hide it from yourself or something, nigger. What the fuck are you doing??
>>
>>35398032
Oh no poor anon hasn't been in a relationship for a whole month!

Eat shit and die, normie faggot. I hope you have your heart ripped out and thrown into moving traffic.
>>
Just throw her shit out. It doesn't help you any bit.
>>
File: 1478493304696.jpg (81KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478493304696.jpg
81KB, 563x491px
>>35397993
>ex gf memory box
I have one of those. It's a box in the shape of a fake book she made for me. I keep all of her love letters in there.
We lost our virginities to each other and we planned to get married one day. Highschool sweetheart relationships don't last very long, I've found.
She's a whore now, and I'm alone.

Thanks for that reminder, OP.
>>
>>35398324

For someone that's so enlightened and self-aware, you sure are very retarded and unaware.
>>
I took all of the poems and the notebook and drawing and all of the love letters she wrote for me and set them on fire with gasoline. Still can't get that fake can't off my mind. She is still tormenting my brain. I have other girls I can be with, I want to be attracted to them, but too busy being miserable.
>>
>>35397993
Burn it.

Seriously, ritualized the attainment of the strength to move on by setting fire to it and watching it burn and taking note of the internal pull and the overcoming of that pull with each item you commit to the fire.
>>
>look at me guys I had a girlfriend
pls leave normalfag
>>
>>35398324
The pain of losing is greater than the pain of never having you faggot, also i'm very very far from a normie trust me

>>35398326
>>35398418
I like keeping memories of everything(even chat logs of internet friends) so I can see at like 50 years old

>>35398331
It really makes you despise women(or people in general) when you see those "I love you, I want to be with you forever" written in letter, don't it?

>>35398100
>4 years
Stop scaring me anon ;-;

Overall its not a desesperate feeling of missing her to the point of crying in bed in fetal position, but a constant mild discomfort/sadness of loss that doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. I don't know if this is better or worse
>>
>>35398446
>also i'm very very far from a normie trust me
Having a gf disqualifies you from being "very far from a normie" so no.
>>
>>35398446
She probably felt genuine love for me when she wrote those letters, but female love seems shallow, at best.
>>
>>35397993
>>black out in the house

Why don't you just chain them up?
>>
>>35398482
>but female love seems shallow, at best

this very much. Girls are very quickly to get emotional and say things to you that make you loved but they can lose all those feelings from one week to another.
>>
>>35399451
>>35398482
Yeah, after experiencing this I can't help but think of them as children and never really take them seriously, they never know what they really want
>>
>>35397993
You need to get rid of the box OP
I used to have a box like that for my ex, it wasnt until i threw it away I freed myself
>>
>>35397993
>memories box
You know this is the most beta fucking thing
Throw that shit out you have no use for it. I had one of those for a while because it was just junk at the bottom of a box I never looked at. Felt a lot better once I threw it all in the trash.
>>
>>35397993
You fucked up by having a memories box in the first place
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.