[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you won the lottery tomorrow, would you let your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1488471790960.png (517KB, 661x510px) Image search: [Google]
1488471790960.png
517KB, 661x510px
If you won the lottery tomorrow, would you let your family and loves ones know?
>>
>>35397753
Eventually after the lawyers and conrete plans
>>
>>35397753
They'll know eventually anyway
>>
>>35397753
id never let on how much id won
>>
>>35397753
yes
and i would make it known that everyone who is gonna get money has already been decided, and if you try sucking up to me now, you won't get anything
>>
>>35397753
Only after I made sure no one could possibly make any legal claim to my money, and even then, probably not.

I feel like it'd be a fun game to go on letting them think I'm a poorfag working my ass off every day, but really I'm just buying the rights to every anime so I can fund the science to make anime real.
>>
>>35397786
What are the lawyers for and what do you mean by "plans"?

>>35397801
How?

>>35397812
In many cases the prize money is public so it wouldn't do much help.
>>
>>35397949
>how?

>In many cases the prize money is public so it wouldn't do much help.

answered your own question my man
>>
>>35397984
They don't announce the winner's name so unless you're suddenly showing up in a Ferrari they won't know.
>>
>>35397949
Lawyers to tell me what legal rights i have. What am i at risk of now that i have all this money. There are specific lawyers that deal with lottery winners.

Plans like move money around, set aside, or big purchases.
>>
>>35397753
Sure, I'd probably give most of the money to them.
>>
>>35397753

Depends how much I won. If it was a big dick prize like $10 million+ I'd break a chunk off for a few people in my life. Then I'd rent a cheap but nice and comfy apartment and live the NEET life until I die.
>>
File: 1478696342513.png (8KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
1478696342513.png
8KB, 732x732px
>>35397753
I'll let my parents know since I won't be giving any shit to my Stacey sisters, but they'll them them sooner or later anyways.
I guess I'll invest with the majority, buy a house just so I won't have enough to give "these poor souls"
>>
>>35398081
Won't you feel some responsibility in that you have been blessed by such luck for you to do something good in the world? Or would giving some of it away to your loved ones free you from the guilt?
>>
>>35397753
FUCK no.

I save that shit, continue working my dead-end job, secretly work on funding a passion project film.
>>
>>35397753
Yes, I'd rub it in their face and never give them a dime. even if they're dying of cancer
>>
>>35398131
what's the film about anon?
>>
>>35398131
this but with a vidya instead of a film.
>>
I wouldn't let my family know, definitely not, because they spent most of my life exploiting me for my money and still being poor because they threw it all at fucking pyramid scams.

I'll gladly share with my bf and his family, if they really need it.
>>
>>35398487
>btw im a grill

no one asked for your opinion
>>
>>35397753
>loved ones
who ?
>>
>>35397753
Fuck no. I'd disappear to Africa and try to create my dream of a rogue Christian theocratic state.

inb4 Outer Heaven
>>
>>35397753
Yeah, I'd buy the building lots my mom took in the divorce and buy the house my aunt lives in which breaks up the family farm.

Though you can never win a game you don't play.
>>
File: 1 (3).png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1 (3).png
24KB, 657x527px
I would let my close family know but no one else. Only my parents, sisters, uncle and grandma. But I would only give material things, no money itself, to my uncle. That is because he is married to a gold digger, I assume. I don't know for sure but I have the suspicion that she's a whore and a gold digger and I won't give her a dime. So I'd say, like, hey uncle, I will buy you this house but that's it, no money at all.

The rest I'd keep for myself. I would give about 20% to my entire family evenly spread, the remaining 80% for me.

Oh, how much I would love my new life if I actually won the lottery. I would definitely not change my life drastically, I would probably still be on /r9k/ 90% of my free time. But I would have no worries anymore regarding money. I could buy whatever I see when I feel like it. I could just buy any game I want without having to save up for it or feel regret buying it because it's expensive for me.

I would probably buy the following:
>a modern, expensive, but not huge house somewhere in LA or California because I like the weather there
>a nice car
>some new clothing that fits me properly and looks nice

And that's probably it... the rest I would spend on stuff I enjoy and I would travel to different places by myself.
I would order food every day and hire a maid.

It'd probably be a very lonely life though because I would never trust anyone that they're friends with me because of my money or because of myself. But I'm used to that already anyways.
I would maybe also try to get to know some celebrities or something, maybe I can befriend them. That'd be nice because they wouldn't be after my money and they could introduce me into Hollywood and maybe I could start a film career or something there.
>>
I would give my mom and dad some for putting up with me when I was a NEET and not kicking me out, my sister some out of feeling like I needed to, and my grandparents some for taking care of me when my parents were at work when I was younger.

That's it, none of my other family would get anything. I don't have anything big I want to buy I would probably just get a regular looking house in the suburbs, a new computer, and some more clothes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.