[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, would you date yourself if you were a girl? If not,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1489021112648.jpg (32KB, 700x590px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489021112648.jpg
32KB, 700x590px
Honestly, would you date yourself if you were a girl?
If not, then why should other people?
If you don't like yourself, no one else will like you too.
>>
>would you date yourself if you were a girl?

Yeah I would faggot but all of this "Love yourself" nonsense is egotistical and will never help you grow.
>>
Probably. As a person I'd be awesome and also good-looking. The one thing is that I'd be a major slut, so I would keep that a secret and maintain a "good girl" image.
>>
>>35396857
Hell yeah I would
The real question is would my female self date me?
>>
>>35396857
i'm a girl and i wouldn't date myself
>>
>>35396857
>Honestly, would you date yourself if you were a girl?
Yes, I'd be hot af if I were a girl, and I'd obviously enjoy my own personality.
>>
>>35396857
>would you date someone like you
Fuck that. It would be the most codependent, unhealthy relationship ever.
>>
>>35397126
Exactly.
If I was a girl, I won't date my male self and would probably fuck a Chad.
>>
File: 1410226434231.jpg (35KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1410226434231.jpg
35KB, 509x619px
I'm only awake for about 10 hours at once. No money. No job. I don't do anything but replay my old games because I can't pay for anything new. I have nothing to talk about because my entire life takes place in my house and I don't have any experiences to tell any sort of stories. Even living my life this way every day feels like a tiresome chore so I don't add anything that would make it even more tedious like working. So no, probably not. I'm a worthless person and I'm only waiting for my mom to pass away so that afterward I can kill myself and she won't be around to be hurt by it.
>>
>>35397174
I feel like you are stealing my life by writing that.
I feel exactly the same way and the only reason why I haven't killed myself is because I have no balls.
If there was a painless and easy suicide method, I would do it in a heart beat. I don't even care about my parents because they will probably be better off without me. I can read the look of disappointment in their eyes when other family members ask about me.
>>
>>35396857
>Honestly, would you date yourself if you were a girl?
Yes, that would be close to ideal. I've liked a couple of women for their demeanor (looks too, but mostly their behavior) but I lost interest after talking with them.
>>
>>35396857
yes, of course i would - wed share the same interests, opinions and everything.

I also honestly dont think id be a bad partner but i dont know how to approach strangers and the idea of flirting is just so alien to me. Unless this option magically presented itself wed never date each other as a result because wed both keep completely to ourselves and just trundle along getting above average grades, earning decent money and praying that one day misaki will come and talk to me.
>>
>>35396857
I think I'd looks really cute as a girl. As a man I lack the sharp facial features to be considered attractive
>>
>>35396857
>Date yourself you were a girl?

Would be weird as fuck, would feel like we were brothers, similar appearance, tastes and everything else, so no, i would not
>>
>>35396857
That's literally what I dream of. A clone of myself, but female. Sure, I'd be annoyed by some of their (my) qualities but at least I'd know exactly how they feel and how to accommodate them.
>>
>>35396857
What type of girl?
If just gender swaped me, yes.
>>
>>35396857

yes but only because I'm a huge narcissist and my ideal partner is a gender flipped version of myself, I would understand why normal women would not want to date a NEET autist
>>
>>35397174
Fucking do something then. Go for walks, get a job travel somewhere you usually don't go. You're probably in the prime of your life and you're doing fucking it up
>>
>>35397102
But I'd date you
>>
>>35396857
If I set up a good appearance then yes, at first. I guess later on would make or break it.
OP it's a little hard to truly like myself since I always know my own flaws and want to improve upon them.
>>
Girls date up not down. A girl version of me would automatically be considered more valuable. I can't say a girl version of me would break the conditioning.
>>
>>35397174
>>35400294
To add to my comment.

(This is coming from a NEET btw)
Get a fucking job if your life's that shit. Even if its a shitty factory job or something. At least you'll actually be doing something and meeting new people. Give it a fucking try you retard. Or are you falling for the "NEETS have better lives" meme?

I'm a NEET but at least I go out, work out, read and try to do something everyday. You're just wasting away
>>
>>35397174
You always need to be improving yourself, even if it's just amassing money, otherwise you'll never lose that feeling of being a wasted-life fuckup.
>>
>>35397102
Why not? Bloxxy
>>
>skinny
>5'4 (I'm 5'7)
>nice ass
>loyal
>similar interests (obviously)

In a heartbeat
>>
To love another is to hate yourself
If you have ambition, you necessarily hate yourself for not attaining your goals already, or for not being exempt from the risk of losing what you have
>>
Shitposting while shitting at work.

Euphoric
>>
>>35396857
no. i know i don't care about anyone but myself and i don't want to date a selfish asshole like that. i'd rather hang on to the illusion that some people actually do care about others. also dating anyone is gay as shit.
>>
File: IMG_3468.png (174KB, 1187x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.png
174KB, 1187x1175px
>>35396857
It's pretty hard to imagine myself as a girl. With my personality as is it certainly wouldn't work very well

Assuming I was just a roastie with the female version of my genes then no, I probably wouldn't date myself as I could date upwards
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.