[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're not going anywhere, anon ! sit here with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ClyP8D9WIAA70nB.jpg (215KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClyP8D9WIAA70nB.jpg
215KB, 900x1200px
>you're not going anywhere, anon ! sit here with me for a minute...
>>
>>35396736
/r9k/ said I shouldn't talk to roasties.
>>
File: bornstupid.png (97KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
bornstupid.png
97KB, 375x360px
leave and not realize that i blew a chance to get some pussy and jerk off to the idea of it later
>>
>>35396736
>ignore and climb stairs to apartment
>fap and go to sleep
>>
>>35396736
>secluded enough
>zzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiip
>>
I don't want to sit there, those steps look moist and disgusting.
>>
File: lainsmall2.gif (4KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
lainsmall2.gif
4KB, 250x300px
>>35396736
>This girl isn't your peer anymore

Why does everyone my age look older to me
>>
>>35396736
i hate sneakers with skirt, it looks good 1 in 1000 cases and this is not the one
>>
>>35396833
Because you're a perpetual twelve year old.
>>
>>35396847
what do you mean

orgian
>>
>>35396736
its fucking cold and snowing here u crazy edge cunt also fuck uf slyna and fuck you
>>
>>35396736
You're right. I'm not going anywhere. My life is fruitless.
>>
>>35396856
I mean, your mental image you have of yourself will forever be twelve year old you. Or thirteen, or fourteen, etc. Your actions and cognition are probably stunted, too, but I won't hazard a guess.
>>
>>35396951
Is that bad? Should I fix it? Why did this happen?
>>
>>35396986
Holy crap I wasn't expecting a conversation/consultation. If you wanna schedule an apt you're gonna have to call during business hrs and talk to Myra at the front desk.
>>
>>35397013
Sorry

oriigasnsd
>>
*ducks head down and Napoleon Dynamites out of there*
>>
>>35396736
y-you too...

origano
>>
This is a walkway. You might obstruct the path of someone
>>
sage
>>35396736
what do you want from me girl ?
the last hooker i fucked already took the rest of my money
>>
>>35396736
i prefer to stand

what do you want?
>>
I dont think I've ever spoken to a teenage girl
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.