[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 13 >drop out of school >play vidya to escape reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 54yardgsdfh43.jpg (135KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
54yardgsdfh43.jpg
135KB, 519x537px
>be 13
>drop out of school
>play vidya to escape reality
>now 28
>bored of vidya
>>
>>35396154

Have you only been playing vidya for the past 15 years?
>>
>>35396326
you havnt.?
>>
shit nigga waht are you doing
>>
how the fuck did you drop out of school at 13 ?
>>
Perfect time to watch anime
>>
so is this high school drop out thread?
>>
>>35396450
You refuse to go.
>>
>>35396450
thought it was different age depending on the state
>>
>>35396518
but doesn't the school call cops or something?
>>
>>35396450
Never was actually depressed, anon?
>>
File: 1435553452732.png (273KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1435553452732.png
273KB, 550x535px
>>35396536
What could they do?
You can't force someone to learn something unless through fear of torture or something.
>>
>>35396450
>>35396518

OP here. Not only refuse, but pulled out from your single mother because they fined her for every day that I skipped school so she got me out and she went back to work and working 16 hours a day because my father left us and took my sister and fucked me up as a kid? I don't know. That's probably why I'm where I'm at now. schizo neet alcoholic on 6 pills a day, figure i be an alchy before i kill myself
>>
>>35396551
dude I dropped out of high school too but not 13 years old
>>
>>35396569
Yeah but they can get the police to pick you up and drop you off at school.
>>
>>35396569

Fine your parents. Like they do. The government literally charges YOU with fines if you can't force your kid to go to school. Imagine that. I wonder why, who pays them for each head that shows up in the morning? It's all a sham. A scam. These government daycare camps they put us when we're growing up is bullshit. THEY force your reality. You assume what they teach you is life. The real world. No. It's a brainwashing camp. Wake up bros. I like to do drugs and shit too but we see right through them. Once you see the type of mentality that would put their young in such a position. Kids. Growing up with the brainwashing. Making their own kids. That's you. Believing the same shit. Then you see. And you stop whatever relative's kids from going down that path. So you teach them when they're free. You're the cool uncle. You tell them the truth. Gen Z is going to be the uprising.
>>
>>35396629

I was a freshman at 13 in HS. How old were you? Did your parents set you back? Oh ... I'm sorry. :(
>>
>>35396154
get a job lmaomoa
>>
>>35396640
So you leave again.

>>35396641
>Fine your parents
I don't think they do that in my country.
>>
Do you have a GED? If so, you should definitely get one as soon as possible. A GED is basically equivalent to a high school diploma. Then once you get your GED, try to get a job.
>>
>>35396653
>Did your parents set you back

fuck yeah thanks to mom always calling me faggot and shit

>How old are you

25 now
>>
>>35396666
Then you have the police stay at school.
Also in some states in Germany you can go to prison for excessively skipping school.
>>
>>35396666

I'm in US. They do fine in Texas. Maybe in other states, no. idk. That's the beauty of america. each state can tell the gov to fuck themselves. see marijuana laws

>>35396763
Yeah, I got it at 14. Not like it matters though now. I'm on neetbux.
>>
>left school at 14 to get homeschooled
>mom didn't really give a shit so I never did work
>pretty much retarded now at 20 and have no idea what to do in life
Guess I'll finally have to get a job when trump gets rid of autismbux.
>>
>>35396824
>Guess I'll finally have to get a job when trump gets rid of autismbux.

Common misconception.

Anyone on actual neetbux, you know ... the disabled, old fucks, and mentally illl, like everyone that receives actual needbux ... They're all mentally ill, if not, they should be for getting neetbux. Trump won't get rid our our neetbux (autismbux). They won't. If that EVER happens. It will be during WW3. Which is coming soon. Hope you stocked up on water and food.
>>
>>35396893
>le ww3 meme
>>
>>35396920

Iran war coming. Don't be scared.
>>
File: 1474248952253.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1474248952253.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>>35396790
>Government enforced "education" with the threat of imprisonment
>>
>>35396960
It's not called compulsory education for shits and giggles.
If for some reason you really dont want to learn you can just sit out your years and repeat first grade ten times.
>>
In Islam shit like that dont happen.
>>
>>35396154
tell your mom to get you a job.
>>
>>35396992
You don't learn shit in government school.
It creates even more dysfunctional people with all the bullying and incapable teachers.
>>
>>35397268
thats beyond cynical
school is good
>>
>>35396154
im on about 13 years. dropped out at freshman year.

it all started mainly with WoW. before WoW, all i played was warcraft 3 battle.net and random ps2/n64 games.

man custom games back then were the fucking best, i miss it.

games are a huge part of my life but its getting boring now.

have you tried acquiring a hobby? i longboard and do a bit of music now.

i want to get into construction work and learn how to build my own tiny home, shit seems cool.

my life long dream would be to get lucky as fuck in stock market and become a millionaire over night but not gonna happen.

would be nice to just live the rest of your life not being a wageslave.
>>
>>35397323
fuck, this is pretty much exactly how it goes for me, except I have no hobbies. I guess I'm fine with continuing to do what I've been doing all these years a bit more and stretch it for long as possible before I have to face reality.
>>
>>35397323

Ok. But I do have neetbux and that pays to my parents for rent. $900
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.