[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you need to stop calling me when you're like this anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: average.jpg (122KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
average.jpg
122KB, 769x1024px
>you need to stop calling me when you're like this anon
>I can't be your only support network
>It's unfair to me, and it's really fucking me up
>I love you anon, as a friend
>I'm sexually attracted to you anon
>I just don't love you romantically. I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone.
Literally wanted to date this guy who was a builder and 10 years older than her like 2 weeks ago, then he rejected her and she came to me for support. I spent the entire of last year cleaning up her mess, visiting her every day in hospital when she was suicidal, all three times she was sectioned.
I just don't think the world was made for people like me.
I'm going to try and stop calling her, and just block her out. How do I do it bros? I feel like I'm just going to relapse tomorrow or in a couple of days when I miss her. I really, really really don't want to call her or text her anymore, I can't help myself.
looks like pic related
>>
What the actual fuck.

All because I won't date someone?

There's a fucking department of white knights holy cucks
>>
>>35395770
explain yourself friendo
>>
>>35395770
What did you even expect at this fucking point ? An entire generation of women and men are ruined because of all the crap they have been subjected to on the media. They didn't even need a massive victory , just a small portion to spread like a tumor , enough so to achieve it with the less effort possible and highest success percentage. They won anon. The world as we knew it will now crumble. Bit by bit , slab by slab , atom by atom , decomposing itself. Not that I care though. I didn't off myself up to this point , might aswell seat in the first row and enjoy the spectacle of hell.
>>
>>35395870
Grammar mistakes : in* and sit*.I blame autocorrection.
>>
>>35395870

They can't just ask a man?

>woah these girls are being a bit psycho I want to be careful
>reeeeee better get the entire department of white knight Chad cuckolds on a single lone wolf beta without any friends

Doesn't this just prove my point that roasties are bankrupt.

Whatever man. There was no war just caution.

Dumb bitch go to hell.
>>
>>35395770
>>35395870
what the fuck are you guys talking about.
Can someone give me some actual advice please?
>>
delete all forms of contact with her
when she tries to contact you, don't respond

it's going to take a lot of willpower to do the second part, but it will work. no contact fucking works.
>>
>>35395917

Government agencies spying on us are run by roasties.

It explains much, like why everything is broken and soulless.

Women don't work for shit.
>>
>>35395917
Yeah light yourself on fire for being such a malleable little cuck. You are a shell of a man that has been taken for a ride and will continue to be taken advantage of until you die so just speed up the process and kill yourself.
>>
>>35395744
I too had a oneitis at one point. Was able to break all connection to her when me and some friends made her "the target" at the time. This included all of us creating hilariously fucked up photoshops of her , and Snapchating us burning her picture and flipping her off and shit like that. I then knew that even if I wanted to talk to her at that point I had hurt her enough for her to never want to talk to me again , and that is how I got over my oneitis .

Long story short. You need to do something incredibly crule to her to make her hate you. Only then will you be able to let go
>>
"love you as a friend"

those words may be intended to be warm but, come across so cold... Fucks me up hard and yeah it is better to suffer in silence then to ask for help.

Because if you aren't paying them. They won't care for long or go about it in the wrong way to try and help you.

Suffer in silence and at least you won't spread misery.
>>
>>35395744
She's using you. She wants to keep you far enough away that she doesn't have to put effort into you, but she's also keeping you close enough that she can use you when she feels like it.

Girls do this and it's fucked up. Literally block her and don't ever text a single word to her again. Otherwise you're just doing it to yourself.

t. Girl who knows how this shit happens.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.