[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe they were right I work another shift while the NEETs are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (38KB, 147x222px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 147x222px
Maybe they were right

I work another shift while the NEETs are tucked in real tight

Do I stay and work my life away

I have no choice, I am a slave
>>
File: file.png (96KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
96KB, 225x257px
Will those green boys save me from this hell?
>>
File: neet.png (56KB, 192x310px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
56KB, 192x310px
Waaaagie

We hear your voice

You will find

life to be so good to you and me

Come join the NEETs

Come join the NEETs
>>
Neets get a max 800 a month if they're extremely fucked up. The others are lucky to get a few hundred a month.

They can stay tucked in, I'll take my money and independence.
>>
>>35395561
t. americuck

:-I
>>
File: 1485676622817.jpg (62KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1485676622817.jpg
62KB, 780x780px
>used to be a wage slave at McDonald's
>work was shit, pay was shit, people were shit
>awful hours and stressful work
>decide "fuck this" and quit, move back in with parents
>think the NEET life will be the shit
>realize how awful it is almost immediately
>no more money, have to rely on parent's for acquiring anything
>no privacy since I can't afford my own place
>no freedom whatsoever
>never leave the house, just sit and rot
>my free time means nothing to me anymore, and I squander away whole days at a time doing nothing
>used to always make the most of my free time, no longer have the energy or motivation to do anything anymore

How the fuck can you NEETs stand this, I want to neck myself, and I'm only four months in. Sitting around and taking shit from my parents all day is even worse than working. I'm miserable no matter what I do.
>>
File: 1486983202802.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486983202802.png
190KB, 631x595px
>>35395487
i hate coming to work 15 min late and then signing a sheet of paper saying i came in late, why does my manger want to fire me so bad
>>
Well I can't work due to my disability so I give myself 5 years and I'm dead anyway
>>
>>35395638
ever tried doing things like self-learning or just going to school?
>>
>Have done nothing for the last 3 days at work
>Know next week I'm going to get a shitload of work thrown on me
>>
Literal wagecuckery is terrible. that's what keeps me motivated to continue school
>>
>>35395638
If you weren't such a god-damned normie, you wouldn't have the urge to leave the house so often.
Maybe you should neck yourself, failed normie?
>>
>>35395638
Having responsibility actually makes you appreciate your free time, turns out
>>
>>35395487
>>35395487
reeeeewweee
>>
File: d.png (280KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
280KB, 420x420px
>>35395487
It doesn't fucking matter. Either way we will be losers. Job or no job. Will be the retard of every room. No one who loves us.
>>
File: 1474917170112.jpg (128KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474917170112.jpg
128KB, 720x500px
>>35395561
I get 2400 euro and they pay my rent, but I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia and some other stuff. I even have my own car etc. because of it.
>>
File: C5pAEm4UoAA4kTn.jpg (56KB, 768x326px) Image search: [Google]
C5pAEm4UoAA4kTn.jpg
56KB, 768x326px
>>35395487
Dont forget that the best part of waking up is Folgers(TM) in your cup wagie.
>>
i browse chan the whole day and write a few lines of code. the paycheck is good compared to others and i dont have to talk to ppl.
feels good
>>
>>35397233
Do you work as a freelance programmer or something like that?
>>
>>35395487
>21
>full time corporate job
>have to talk to normies all day but the pay is okay

who else /productivememberofsociety/ here?
>>
>>35397101
That's ridiculous. That's way too much.
>>
How do you robots get a job in the first place?

I have to call someone later today to schedule an interview. I don't have to do it for the next 12 hours, but my chest already feels tight and I've barely slept.
I don't see myself surviving the interview.
>>
File: Morpheus2.jpg (39KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus2.jpg
39KB, 600x543px
work that shift...like a slave that you are
>>
>>35398467
The best way to git gud at interviews is to have a lot of them, you get better at them as time goes on.

But general advice is know about the company, and what it does. Know what you will contribute. Think of several situations where you had to overcome some kind of adversity, a good amount of interview questions for me were "tell me about a time where you dealt with this"

Remember you are selling yourself, also you can stretch the truth a little tiny bit.

Always try to make eye contact, and don't talk too fast.

Good luck
>>
>>35398849
I really don't have any experience in anything though.

I'm only 18, and besides that, I've barely lived. I've spent most of my life doing nothing.
I just don't feel like there's much to sell, you know? Not to mention the anxiety. Fuck man, I thought I was better now.

Just seems like they're expecting way too much from an 18 yr old applying for a minimum wage job. I just need this to have pocket money man, why do I have to act like I'm accepting some kind of reward to trying to get into college or some shit?
Why is this such a big deal? It's unskilled work. Literally anyone could do it.
>>
>>35398978
You're pretty fucked if you ask me. I am 22, so I would be even more fucked. We will have to be in the right place at the right time I guess. I don't see why they would hire us over the 100 other applicants. Doesn't help that I'm ugly.
>>
>>35399042
It doesn't help that I dropped out of high school either.

I don't remember what I put on the application as me education, I'm not sure if it ever asked.
I was honestly shocked that they even called. Apparently the guy said they were interested in me. I haven't actually listened to the voicemail yet.

I just don't know if I can afford to not get the job, y'know? I probably won't get another chance at being hired until UPS starts hiring in November, and my parents are already threatening to kick me out.
I have the same issue. I just can't see why they would possibly hire me over literally anyone else. I don't really fill out applications to get a job, just to make myself feel better. So I can say I tried.

I dunno man. Why's life gotta be so fucking hard? I never asked for this shit.
>>
>>35399120
Then spend all your time brainstorming of reasons why they would hire you over someone else. I know there's something, they wouldn't have called you if nothing about you interested them.

Also my previous comment about things you need to prepare for was advice for 20 somethings out of college looking for jobs.

Your interview will probably be super informal so relax. Still wear nice clothes though, (collared shirt, tie, etc)

Good luck!
>>
>>35399782
You know, you're probably right.

Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>35395561
If you have a job you're fine with by definition you're not really a wageslave
>>
>>35397101
You are one lucky fuck
>>
>>35399972
I dunno man, I'd rather be poor and healthy than slightly better off financially but be schizo.
>>
>>35400076
> poor
> healthy
Mutually exclusive, your poverty will make you unhealthy soon. Besides if you're a schizo who just stays at home you have nothing to worry about with other people
>>
>>35400329
Well, okay, you have a point there.

I dunno man, to each his own. I can see what you're saying, though. It'd be nice to have problems that would actually be taken seriously for once, instead of being offered empty platitudes or told I'm just not good enough.

At the same time, I could be a lot worse off than I am now, you know?
>>
File: No_longer_fun.png (1MB, 1047x1095px) Image search: [Google]
No_longer_fun.png
1MB, 1047x1095px
>>35400076
>>35400329
>>35400412
Getting money for not working because you are considered too mentally ill is nice, but I sometimes have the desire to just be normal in the obvious ways and not have all these issues. My whole mind is a mess, especially after taking different antipsychotics, but I try to "improve". Otherwise it's an easy life, I have to go to group activities and get visited by my psychiatrist once a month, so that I don't rot alone, but it got bearable after some time. My family stopped the contact completely with me because I'm considered a disgrace, but it's also something you have to learn to deal with. This is the best time in my life because I can do everything at my own speed and the only pressure is in my head.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.