[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a gf but I she never let me have sex with her for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3222.jpg (27KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
27KB, 389x378px
I finally got a gf but I she never let me have sex with her for the past 4 months and now she says she wants to wait for 2 years or until marriage until we have sex even though she isn't a virgin. Wtf am I supposed to do now? You guys act like if you have a gf it means you automatically have sex.
>>
>>35395056
>she wants to wait for 2 years or until marriage until we have sex even though she isn't a virgin

Dump her.
>>
>>35395056

Break up with her.
Only benefit of a relationship is sex, and she strips that away from you forcing you into a jewish meme just so she can divorce you and get loads of money.
>>
She probably has a disease and is trying to get you too attached to leave her when she finally has sex and infects you.
>>
>>35395081
But then she wasted 4 months of my life wtf is the point of getting a gf?
>>
File: 1488942931387.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1488942931387.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
She is clearly fucking someone else.

Orig
>>
>>35395056
publicly humiliate her then dump her OP
>>
>>35395102
You chose the wrong gf. Live and learn.
>>
>>35395102
To appear normal
Orig
>>
Take nudes of her and post them here.
>>
>>35395102
This is why we tell you to find a practice gf first.
>>
End it dude. No pussy is worth waiting that long.
She's just pulling this shit because she's low libido but also thinks your beta enough to stick around.

You don't even have to be rude or the bad guy, just be like
>"hey baby we value different things in a relationship, I think it's really amazing (lol) you want to save yourself now until marriage and that's great for you but not what I'm looking for. I wish the the best hope we can still be friends (you don't and won't)"

Kill her with kindness and she can't shit talk you as much. That's the reason you do it this way and not just msg her be like you won't give me pussy so I'm dumping you. It makes it seem more like she affected you. You need to appear like this doesnt affect you.

She may try keep you on the leash by offering some form of sex. SHE IS NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL. If she offers you can take it but don't cave, you guys are over. You may get a fuck buddy out of it because she might feel like she needs to win you back.
>>
Holy shit, what happened to the "no sex until marriage" bots that always swarm threads? This thread is full of normies telling OP to dump her if no sex.
>>
>>35395056
>she wants to wait for 2 years or until marriage until we have sex.
Good. You found yourself a decent wo--
>even though she isn't a virgin
Immediately cease and desist communication with her and go find yourself a virgin.

And then start drinking heavily.
>>
>>35395364
Robots are dead.
>>
>>35395364
She's not a virgin. Not having sex now is just trying to manipulate op and laughing at him because she thinks he's a cuck who will accept the fact she chose to get dicked by some college hookups but not him.
>>
>>35395418
Exactly this. He's worthy of paying for dates and gifts, but not of that receiving some of that good succ like Chad and Tyrone before him.
>>
>>35395056
I had the same thing once, girl wanted to wait like three years or something. After a month or two we ended up happily in bed though and the three-year-waiting plan was never mentioned again.

she's not actually willing to wait four years, she also has desires. She's just testing you, nothing too serious. Just keep making subtle advances toward her, slowly escalating the thing. Also don't push it too much. Eventually she will decide that you 'passed' or give in to her own sexual desire.

Definately don't try to convince her with logic, it will only make her doubt if you really want her or just want the sex which will lead her to conclude that more 'testing' is required.
>>
>>35395102
> wtf is the point of getting a gf?
Youre acting as if this is the standard for gf's. You just found a rare. Dump her and move on.
>>
>Wait until marriage
>Not a vigin

Who the hell does this wench think she is? I'm really surprised you haven't dumped her yet OP.
>>
>>35395364
She is not a virgin

She also wants to wait for 2 freaking years. I am a Muslim (inb4 muh goat fucking) who is against sex before marriage, but we wait like 2 weeks before marriage.

Also, she is not a virgin
>>
>>35395449
>I had the same thing once, girl wanted to wait like three years or something. After a month or two we ended up happily in bed though and the three-year-waiting plan was never mentioned again.
Do you have a big dick, per chance?
>>
>>35395177
This is good advice OP. I advise you to take it.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (53KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
53KB, 625x457px
>>35395483
Begone foul beast, begone with original swiftness
>>
>>35395483
>Muslim
Might have found the reason why she doesn't want to touch your dick Ahmed
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (68KB, 1051x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
68KB, 1051x329px
>>35395177
I just did this and deleted her number and she sent me this, she already knew I was frustrated about not being able to have sex. Thanks for your advice guys.
>>
>>35395540
Send back "Sorry, you're just not relationship material"
>>
>>35395540
thanks for reminding me that r9k is always right op
>>
>>35395526
Meanwhile, your pope is literally kissing our feet so that we colonize Europe

Thank you for your cooperation

>>35395538
Not OP

And white liberal girls have no problems fucking Muslim guys
>>
>>35395559
Dude, at least let him get a few fucks out of it before he ends it with her
>>
>>35395418
>implying a girl who waits for marriage is actually a virgin and not just lying about it

You will be majorly cucked one day.
>>
>>35395582
They also fuck dogs
>>
>>35395582
#NotMyPope
Seriously, that son of a bitch is the epitome of an antipope. Hopefully the cardinals have learned their lesson about Jesuits
>>
>>35395582
Hahaha no. Delusional sandnigger. Your kin will die within two generations and you will return to being irrelevant desert dwellers.
>>
>>35395597
Porque no los dos? orego
>>
>phone poster
>gf
you are not one of us leave
>>
>>35395648
I'm going to call her, explain the situation to her, and find out which creep she knows who might have posted her number, and then I am going to find your identity and fucking ruin your life. Faggot.
>>
>>35395601
but only Muslims IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

also
>implying hot white girls fucking dogs is not hot as fuck

>>35395602
Point is, modern Catholicism is not in a position to crusade Muslims. Most Whites are atheistic liberals anyway

>>35395616
We already have Sweden at this point.

Next stop: Minnesota
>>
>>35395673
>implying this level of doxxing can not be accomplished by anyone else but people close to her

I bet you think nobody knows what How2basic looks like.
>>
File: 1488163451542.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488163451542.png
93KB, 467x496px
>>35395540
>>35395177
Holy shit anon, r9k proven FUCKING RIGHT IN REAL TIME!!! THIS IS HISTORY
>>
>>35395673
Ya got me faggot.
>>
>>35395716
He thinks I'm a chameleon normie looking for revenge lol
>>
>>35395725
Its pretty basic normie bro advice tho
>>
>>35395748
normies are libcucks who would get pissy at you for thinking you're entitled to her body or some shit
>>
>>35395056
Yeah, she put you in the beta provider zone.

She's either fucking someone on the side, or she's waiting to find a real boyfriend while she strings you along.
>>
>>35395056
>she says she wants to wait for 2 years or until marriage until we have sex even though she isn't a virgin

Dump her. She's probably fucking behind your back and just trying to secure herself a desperate beta provider.
>>
>>35395699
>everything I know about Sweden and Europe I learned from /pol/
>>
Two reasons why she is doing this.

1) she has aids or some shit and wants to get you emotionally attached so you won't dump her.

2) she doesn't like sex and knows you're too beta to leave her so she is giving you terms.

All you gotta do is dump her. Also, you will become 4X more attractive to women if you dump one of their own.
>>
>>35395540
Either fuck her once and then give her the full swerve or ghost her completely. DO NOT GET BACK WITH HER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
>>
File: Genuine.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Genuine.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>35395056
>getting a gf just for sex
If this is really all you want out of a gf you probably have a shit relationship anyway. Get a hooker if sex is all you care about desu
>>
>>35396936
Roastie detected
Orig
>>
>>35395540
Wow anon glad my advice worked out for you. Just remember what I said, she already showed you her true colours by going back on herself as soon as you showed her you were not gonna put up with her shit. She doesn't deserve to have you.

Use her as a fuck toy, nothing else
>>
Why 2 years? Seems arbitrary.
>>
>>35395540
Get back,
Bang her.
If the sex is good carry on.
If its bad bail.

You're are on /R9K/
This may be your only hope.
>>
>>35396993
Ether that or she actually cares about op enough to compromise her moral foundry.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.