[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the previous owner of the Frog and the Feels down for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 1417921244638.jpg (58KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
1417921244638.jpg
58KB, 614x389px
With the previous owner of the Frog and the Feels down for the count (rest in peace), I guess it's time for me to step up and start making regular threads.

The Feelspub is open, gents. Come in, grab a drink, and let me lend you an ear. What's troubling you, robots?
>>
>>35394957
My mom told me she's going to ask my dad for a divorce today. Idk, I don't feel good or bad about it. Was kinda shocking tho
>>
>>35394997
Has it been a long time coming? Or is it kind of out of nowhere? Do you live with them? My parents are going through divorce right now but I'm on my own.
>>
>>35395016
Completely out of nowhere. I'm in the process of moving out, but I've lived with them for a while
>>
Class started and I haven't talked to anyone. Skipped twice already. I'm struggling to sleep at night, too, I sleep once I get home. I also drink before class to make it bearable.

Its currently 5 am and I have classes at 9:40. Going to university makes me sick. High school did as well. I don't know what to do, my plan is to endure the remaining 4 years but I wonder if there's any point to just suffering through life.
>>
In currently counting the money I made today at work and in about 39 mins I'm gonna head out for a bit and fuck some black girl I met from tinder

https://my.mixtape.moe/jgjucc.MP4
>>
What happen to the old owner?
>>
>>35395033
Are you in Brazil?
>>
>>35394957
What happened to him desu?
>>
>>35395138
Dude had some terminal disease that destroyed his muscles
>>
>>35395033
Not op but you sound exactly like I did last year, but replace the drinking with smoking and lsd when I had the money. I pulled myself outta there in such a way that I'm debt free, moved into the city and landed a 50k job with no experience. I'm turning 21 in December. I would say overall I am happy, but still feel the pull to get a degree even though I don't really need one. It's a minor itch, but I suppose I'll always wonder what would happen if I went back and stuck it out?
>>
>Cute coworker
>Amazing personality
>Always busy
>Time's we talk there is generally other people around
How do I ask her for a coffee/drinks?
>>
>>35395142
ChiIe.
>>
>>35395147
Oh fuck, I haven't been in these threads for a while. I thought it was a bunch of anons rp'ing as one dude. Which I liked the idea of more
>>
>>35394957
Alcoholic neet here.
I'll have a Jameson on the rocks.
My family is actually really supportive of me and doesn't have any problem with me, but I'm still languishing on "trying" to get completely sober. Have a degree in a dying industry that's largely shit, don't really want to do it but hope it checks out for something else. Almost no idea what to do aside from stopping drinking, I've been unemployed for almost a full year now.
It's fine if other people here want to vent and tell me how much of a piece of shit I am, it doesn't affect me anymore.
>>
Anyone thirsty?

>>35395033
If it's really bothering you, and you think you can't do it right now, you should drop out while you can get your money back, unless you're on grants or scholarships. It's not gonna do you any good to force yourself to do stuff you hate for four years.

On the other hand, if you're willing to really work at it, you have to take care of yourself or you'll end up dropping out eventually anyway, and the longer you stay in school before dropping out, the more money you've lost. Stop drinking before you go in, definitely, you'll only lose money that way, and you won't get an education out of your education. Whatever you do, it has to be what's best for you, not just scraping by doing what you feel like you have to and simultaneously fucking up your health.

>>35395089
Sounds pretty normie, why post here?

>>35395029
That's shitty. You gotta wonder what sparks something like that. It's good that you're on your way out though, anon. Remember not to take sides during the divorce, you kind of have to take the parenting role a bit and be there to (emotionally) support both parents while this is going on.
>>
I have a condition called miserable malaligment. My lower leg is pointed out my femur is pointed in. I feel excruciating pain when I even lay and move my leg. I drink to ignore the pain because no doctor will give me the wish of surgery or death
>>
File: 1477340014485.jpg (51KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477340014485.jpg
51KB, 546x550px
i'll have a Sapporo
all my friends make fun of me because i want to move to Buffalo NY, they always tell me that its a boring city and that im lame but they dont understand that im not planning to leave my apartment unless its for food once i move there .
>>
>>35395156
>dating a coworker

Never a good idea unless you have a backup plan. Either way, if you're insisting on asking her out, do it at the end of the shift
>>
I'm having a ethical dillema. I really like this chick who I want to date. The only problem is my bro is obsessed with her.
They went on 4 dates then she said they should just be friends.
He found out I went to coffee with her and instantly got jealous and I don't want to lose him as a friend, but I really want to date this chick.
I just feel like a dirty snake, but the heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
Alright guys I need an answer

I don't know if it's because I've been on here for too long, but I recently witnessed something 'absolutely horrifying' and I just stared with a blank face. Idk what this means, but noone is talking to me anymore
Feelsbadman
>>
File: flWaJTc.gif (2MB, 223x141px) Image search: [Google]
flWaJTc.gif
2MB, 223x141px
im good, stocked up last night for the morning.

i dropped out recently. well, decided to. nothing changes since I skipped basically everything already. the good news is that i've put a fresh set of strings on my guitar, boy that sounds good.
>>
>>35395257
Don't coming from a guy who tried it one she said no two it destroyed the brolatilnship
>>
File: 1485852581653.png (72KB, 244x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485852581653.png
72KB, 244x241px
>>35395291
Well me too I dropped out and started plating drums again
>>
File: 1476076542665.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1476076542665.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>35395257
youre a faggot and should get the fuck out of my board, but cucking your brother is a shitty thing to do
>>
>>35395138
>>35395145
>>35395147
>>35395179
We don't actually know if he's dead or not, but he hasn't posted in months, so I really think he finally did succumb to it. RIP Frog and Feels owner.

>>35395149
You're quite young, there's always time. Work your good job for now, take every opportunity to advance in this field. There will be a time you have savings and you can go back to school while working part-time, or take a sabbatical, or quit altogether, whatever works for you at the time. I think it's more important to get some major savings established before trying to go back to school if you already have a good job, but that's just me.

>>35395156
>>Always busy
Have you asked her out for drinks before, and she said she was too busy?

>>35395186
top tier taste in whiskey, my friend
No one's going to tell you you're shit. Everyone has problems like this, especially in their 20s or 30s. You can pull out. Do you have any support system outside of your family?

As a former/struggling alcoholic, I can assure you a support system is very important. Try talking to your parents, and telling them that you want to get serious about sobering up. Tell them that anything they can do to help is appreciated, whether it's discouraging you from drinking, watching your consumption, whatever you feel comfortable with. If you have friends that drink, you will need to distance yourself from them for a while. I managed to (temporarily) sober up comfortably by going cold-turkey, and it was quite a bother for a few weeks, but eventually evened out. I got back on the drink again, but I'm trying to stop it before it gets out of hand again.

Alcoholism will always ruin your life, anon. It may get to the point where you realize you just cannot drink casually. That's okay. You don't need alcohol.

>>35395206
What country are you in? How many doctors have you seen about it? Were they just general practitioners or orthopedic doctors?
>>
>>35394957
I'm alright looking, articulate, and average height and weight. I smile, laugh, and make small talk like any normie and even flirt.

Only family knows I've been diagnosed with bi-polar I w/ psychotic features. I have to take a few pills every morning to keep my sanity. The pill bottles are hidden way up in the closet. Not even my long term friends know.

It makes me feel alienated and I avoid women because if I like one I'll want to tell her but she'd leave me. No one likes the mentally ill. I'll likely never have a long-term relationship because I'm always afraid one day I'll miss my medications for a couple days in a row and freak out.

It wouldn't be so bad if people with shitty personalities didn't claim varying mental illnesses so often that people make jokes about being bi-polar these days. It's something to be laughed at.

If God showed up and offered to take my condition away in exchange for being paralyzed from the waist down I'd take it in a heartbeat. I'd rather have life in a wheelchair than spend my life hiding the monster inside me.
>>
Hey barkeeper, I'll take another double of EverClear and a separate glass of cola. Finally getting my life on track and for some reason my father has been treating me as if I'm subhuman. Don't know why? But it's starting to get to me. It is getting worse and worse. I was hoping for once that he would be proud of me but I honestly don't think that'll ever happen.
>>
File: 1456403093507.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456403093507.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>35395327
>monster inside me
lmao u mean the normie inside of you? I think it's time to get the fuck off my board nigger and find pity somewhere else cuz we ain't giving you shit
>>
>>35395327
why are normies IN MY FUCK BOARD
>>
>>35395226
There will always be people who try to captain your boat the way they'd captain their own boats, but we're not all on the same waters.

Do what you want to do for yourself. In the end, you're the only one who can control your happiness.

>>35395257
The thing is that, if he's a good friend, you already have a good relationship; she might not be a good relationship, or any relationship at all.

If you're really set on this girl, you might try talking to your friend about it. Let him know that you really don't want to upset him, but you really like this girl and want to see if it could lead to something more. If he gets angry and won't talk to you about it, you might ask yourself what kind of friendship you have where he doesn't care about your feelings, yet you have to tiptoe around his.

Is she legitimately interested in dating you, or have you not even talked to her about it yet?

>>35395291
What did you witness?

>>35395298
Do what makes you happy. You can be successful and still depressed because you've made choices that weren't what you wanted. What kind of guitar is it, anon?
>>
>>35395156
>tfw my crush on a coworker has since spiralled into a hopeless, intense oneitis
Whatever you do, do it soon.
>>
File: 1488959322922.jpg (49KB, 363x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488959322922.jpg
49KB, 363x333px
>>35395325
Most were actual orthopedic doctors. I try to bear through it due to being out of work already due to my herniated disk. I saw a doctor in New York that does the surgical correction and it could fix all of my issues. I'm just scared that I'll be like this my whole life. I've looked up that by 30 I'd be in a wheel chair if I don't get the surgery. If I don't get this surgery I will 100% after having a child kill myself.
>>
>>35394957
A red wine my good sir
>>
>>35395325
Thanks.
I have friends but they live all across the country now. Literally no one where I am except for my folks. I tried AA and an outpatient program last year for a number of months but I couldn't get anything to stick. I mostly just drink beer or wine now but it's still there.
I've had far worse days though in the past, real fucking nightmares that luckily aren't happening now.
I find it hard to cope with the fact of how long I'll have to live and work in this state though to be able to leave forever.
>>
>>35395327
Girls are, for the most part, a lot more accepting of mental illness than men are. I think what you should do is go out and continue to live life and try to date if you want to. If you get into a relationship with a girl, wait until you're quite close (6 months?) before you tell her. If you come out up front and say, hey, I have X mental disorder, you'll scare some people off who might not understand what that means or entails.

You'll find someone who understands and accepts your mental illness and wants to see you succeed. You're not any less of a person for having bipolar. You need to stop fearing what people would think about you - they'll think what they think, and it shouldn't affect you at all. If you miss your medications, you'll have to later explain to your gf what happened. I promise you, there are lots of people out there who are not as demanding and unforgiving as you think.

>>35395376
It could be that your father has his own problems. Maybe he's jealous of your success, or maybe it's not what he envisioned for you. The only thing you can do is keep doing what you feel is right, and let him think whatever he thinks about it. If there's anything I know about dads, it's that you can't change their minds for them.

>>35395386
>>35395377
>>35395322
Out of my pub, there are other threads for people like you.
>>
>>35395327
Speaking of alcohol I want to try some rum scotch and whiskey but the only kind I had was fireball anyone have good ideas.
>>
>>35395409
> what did you witness
A guy ran over a dog and started beating it in the street.
Idk what the big deal is but a few of them even threw up
>>
>>35395495
Thanks, Mr. Feeltender. I guess I'll have to just keep trying. Maybe some girl out there will find it romantically tragic.
>>
>>35395316
right on. can you record ?

>>35395409
precisely. I'm playing a rg321-ex (no, i dont play metalcore). it was the most versatile and affordable guitar i could find at the time, around 6 years ago.

it's pretty comfy having a lot of control through the pickup switch and knobs, here's a clean and distorted tone

https://clyp.it/t2hfcfpx
>>
>>35395472
have schizophrenia and believe that the world is watching me and saying mean things. Is absolute torture but the sad thing is It seems like I've developed a dependency on knowing someone understands and cares enough to mock my existence. Odd feels for an odd thread
>>
>leave for a year
>FF bartender fucking dies

????? why
>>
>>35395469
It's a tedious process, but I say get more opinions. Why are the doctors saying they won't do it? You'd be surprised at how easily you can convince a doctor to see things from your perspective. Wherever you saw the information that says you'll be in a wheelchair by 30 without surgery, print that out and bring it to your doctor. Tell him that you are in excruciating pain and you want this resolved. If he says no, ask him why. You might be able to get it corrected with braces instead of surgery as well, my brother had leg braces for a long time.

>>35395472
It's what I'm having. Chateau Soverain cabernet sauvignon. It's alright, a bit dull, but I only paid $10 for it.

>>35395488
Have you tried medication?
I took something called Antabuse. It's a medication that makes you basically "allergic" to all alcohol. You take one every day, and if you slip up and have a drink, it'll make you really ill. It seems extreme, but if you really can't stay away from alcohol, I would recommend giving it a shot. My regular doctor prescribed it to me.

Go on a "tolerance break." I used to drink like a liter of pure alcohol a night or more, four nights a week or more. I stopped drinking for about eight months, and now I only drink wine. Three glasses gets me proper tipsy. After you leave alcoholism, I think it's hard to get back into it full-blown, because alcohol starts to make you sick. It did for me, anyway.

I know it sounds gay, but a journal might help you as well. When you feel like drinking to "get it out," grab a journal and pen instead and just write like mad.
>>
>>35395588
They said it carries more risks but the other doctor in New York said its moderately successful. I live in Kentucky so I have to save up a lot before I get it anyway. You have any recommendations on whiskey or rum.
>>
>>35395575
Bi-polar anon here. Have you been taking your medications exactly as prescribed, anon? I know it's easy to miss them and you never notice the change in you from your point of view.

If you have problems remembering, maybe get one of those containers.
>>
>>35394957

shieeett, rip anon
>>
>>35395588
Tried naltrexone before, didn't make any difference to me. I see my doctor next month actually, if I can't go a day without drinking by then it may just be time to pull the trigger on antabuse. I've always known about it, but the people I talked to about my stuff never pushed me to take it.
Journal is a nice idea, but I've never been good at writing journals, like it doesn't get me anywhere. Don't really know why because I'm good at writing otherwise.
>>
>>35395498
I don't drink any of those, but I know Jameson is a very well-liked, not-all-that-cheap whiskey.

>>35395527
That would be too much for me. I've seen enough people gore that I couldn't be bothered if it was a person, but I can't do that with animals. I like animals more than people most of the time.

People stopped talking to you over that?
What country are you in btw?

>>35395528
Don't find a girl who finds it "romantically tragic," because then you're just a fetish or a fad, and the 'romance' of it will wear off.

Find a girl that treats you like a normal human being.

>>35395571
That's a slick looking guitar, anon. My roommate has one almost exactly like it but I don't know what it is. What kind of stuff do you play? Do you write at all?

>>35395575
You should put a bit of effort into getting away from that kind of thinking. You'll only end up sadder for it. You deserve true friendship and companionship as much as anybody. Some people are alcoholic, some people have no sense of humor, some people are germophobic, some people have schizophrenia.

In any case, schizophrenia usually dies down after age 30 or so. You will be fine, anon. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>35395714
You're pretty good at doing this. Thanks for not making fun of my condition. I guess there might really be a woman out there who won't treat me as a second class citizen if she finds out.
>>
I lost my job half a year ago and lost what little self respect and self worth I had before then thanks to that. Lost it due to simply not being able to handle full time work despite legitimately trying. Now I do nothing all day besides look for work I dread even more than I did before, and wait for my two online friends to get back from work.

I'm at the point where I question if I contribute enough to even those online friends to be worth making them spend the time to respond to me. I used to despise sleeping early but now I'm at the point where I'm going to sleep just so I'm not spending my waking hours feeling like shit or whining to the only people I care about.

I have no skills, no productive hobbies and am dumb as a brick, as well as being generally unfuckinglikable.

Also I'll have water because I'm a social autist who has never even drank alcohol because that's how little I socialised growing up.
>>
>>35395620
You need to get someone to show you the hard facts and decide if the risks from surgery are worth the chance of payoff.

If you decide it's worth it, then find someone who will do it. Even better, you ought to find a doctor who will deem it as a necessary procedure, because your health insurance will pay for it then.

>>35395700
Naltrexone is just the generic Antabuse. When you say it didn't make any difference, you mean you were able to drink while taking it?

As for journaling, I'm really bad about remembering to do it, but they say it takes 30 days to make or break a habit. Set an alarm to remind you to stop posting and write for twenty minutes a night, or ten minutes, or however long. Talk about what you think led you to become an alcoholic, talk about dreams you remember, talk about relationships with people in your life, whatever you can do to fill up time.
>>
Trying to get with this fem-cyborg and she's now buying skullgirls so she can play with me,this is honestly the most loved I've felt in months.
t.anon living with parents
>>
>>35395773
Oh yeah, I drank straight through it all the time even in massive amounts when I was taking it.
Anyway, I won't completely resign myself to just doing this forever, I'll keep trying to find a way. Thanks for the advice and lending an ear.
*vanishes into the night*
>>
>>35395641
Yeah, I do notice a difference but I still have magical thinking and my interests have gotten bizzare. I dabble Into the paranormal and pick up odd signs everywhere. Although I no longer think people are watching me. I also have symptoms of bipolar. I sometimes feel like I'm the center of the universe (literally) And other times completely worthless. How is it for someone who doesn't have schizo?
>>
>>35395746
I know there are people like that out there. I have personally met them. I have borderline personality disorder and some people have treated me like absolute garbage for it, and a few people have made it into some kind of fetish thing, but there are a few who understand what it's like to be a little crazy and will embrace you for who you are.

>>35395755
If your online friends felt like it wasn't worth their time to respond to you, they wouldn't respond to you, anon. You can't spend your time worrying about what other people think or do, because you'll have no emotional energy leftover to take care of yourself.

As for the job thing, get another job, and go to a doctor. Tell them about what makes you not able to handle full time work. See what they think, what they say you could do. Try every avenue. Meanwhile, apply for disability through the social security office or similar establishment in your country if non-US. It takes months or sometimes years to be approved, and so you should apply as soon as possible, and if you find yourself along the way and become more capable of working, then you can do that and it's no skin off anyone's back.

Your doctor might recommend a short (or long) course of therapy. If you have health insurance through your parents, definitely take care of it. If they ask for a copay, ask them to bill you if you don't have the money. You can always catch that up later, but it's really important to put some work into yourself now before things get too bad.

Not drinking alcohol isn't an "autistic" thing to do. You're far healthier than me just for that.
>>
>>35395714
thanks man, she's served me very well. i play (classic) rock and blues most of the time these days. overall I play everything from jazz to black metal, but I'm mainly a rocker. i write all the time, my PC is full of tracks, some more finished than others. all the recordings are killing my 2nd HDD but I don't want to get rid of potential goodness. i've been in a band too but it didn't work out in the end so I'm looking for my own drummer and bass player now. on a side note, it seems you're handling the pub just fine, good stuff buddy.
>>
>>35395819
That's crazy that you could drink through it. You might ask a doctor about getting a higher dose. Anyway, sleep tight, alcanon.

>>35395799
That's really sweet. Take care of her for as long as she takes care of you, anon. This advice might not apply to you, but from what I've seen of robots, they take the "women hate" thing too far in real life and end up being quite awful to women - distrusting, either too cold or too controlling, stuff like that. Remember that no one here has the answers, and no one anywhere else has the answers either. Try to treat her how you would want to be treated. I hope things work out for you!
>>
>>35395848
I don't know, a lot of that is the same for me. Bi-polar and schizophrenia are considered to be on a continuum these days by a lot of people.

It's probably not as bad for me. I'd try finding some healthier interests. It's way too easy to go down strange rabbit holes when your brain chemistry is "interesting."
>>
>>35395864
I trust that if they didn't like me or something, they wouldn't talk to me, don't get me wrong. It's more that I feel I have nothing of value to contribute.

I've been to a doctor and they weren't sure what caused my sleeping issues, which have resurfaced a couple of times since. And I'm looking for work, as much as I don't want to be. I was also asked if I might have depression and honestly I don't think so because as much of a sadsack as I am, I recognise my position in life, living with family and getting NEET money, could certainly be much worse.

Part of the issue is that I also realise I'm not that bad off. I'm just a worthless leech with nothing to contribute in return to anyone. Also I spend most of my time on 4chan and I'm honestly tired of the constant arguing but have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>35395887
I'm jealous that you can write. I play a few instruments, and I play really well in general, but I've tried to write for years and just never could. I feel like I can't come up with an original idea to run with. My roommate with the nice guitar does really good house music with FL and I'm always blown away by what he creates in such a short amount of time.

Also thanks. Usually I'm drunker when I start these threads and have already passed out by now, it's good to see so many people come in.
>>
>>35395928
I hope so too.,thanks feeltender.
>>
>>35395966
ever tried to get someone to help you out with the writing problem ? what do you want to make anyway, like if you'd be on stage suddenly in front of some crazy audience, what would you want to play them ?
>>
>>35395966
My advice about writing is to write shit. Not like just write something, but not be concerned if the quality of your original ideas are garbage.

This is why people draft. Just about everyone writes trash for the first draft. Once you finally have a pile of shit to work with you can draft and refine and shape it until it's something you feel good about sharing.
>>
File: Facebook-324819.png (106KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-324819.png
106KB, 500x405px
>Be me
>Always quiet and never talk because i have nothing interesting to say all the time (nothing that may interest the normies i mean)
>"Anon why are you so quiet? You mad about something?"
>they always ask normie stuff like sports, music, girls or awful overheard jokes
>Always end up saying that i don't know jack shit about that stuff or stay silent
>they always get mad at me because they confuse embarassment and social ineptitude with annoyance

This happened back at school every year and happens now at workplace. I'm fucking sick of it.
>>
>>35395944
It's sleep issues, huh? What are they like?
For the longest time I had sleep issues and then I was diagnosed with atypical narcolepsy. I take medicine and practice bedtime rituals now and it's much better than it used to be, though still not perfect. Request a sleep study from your doctor to get to the root of the problem.

Depression isn't about having the worst life. It's about not being happy with anything you do have in life, losing interest in your hobbies, not wanting to socialize, feeling empty, and sleeping problems can be related to that. A person could have everything he ever wanted and still be depressed. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain and has nothing to do with where you live, what money you have, or anything like that. The way you talk about yourself, I'd wager that you do have depression. You aren't worthless, and you do have stuff to contribute - you just don't have it yet.

There's an old proverb I like, which says "You can't pour from an empty cup."
What it means is that you can't give back to other people or society if you aren't taken care of first. If you're depressed and can't sleep, you don't have enough extra energy to pour into developing skills and relationships. Take care of yourself first and the rest will follow.
>>
>>35396022
I don't know what kind of help there is to get for that. I wouldn't want to do anything on stage, I'm quite afraid of crowds, but I'd like to make really experimental electronica type stuff. Stuff that is beautiful and artsy and completely different. I just feel like, as much as I am in love with that kind of music, I do not have any ideas on how to start making it.

>>35396061
The thing is that I open FL, and I go to play around with some sounds, and nothing "clicks," nothing sounds even remotely like music to me. I made a drum beat only once and it was pretty generic. Maybe I hold myself to too high of a standard. I just don't even know how to start.

>>35396071
Instead of assuming no one can relate to you, you could try reaching out. You are not alone in your interests. If you like music, start a conversation about music, or about video games. Somebody somewhere will relate. I personally never talk to anyone at work, sometimes people will start talking to me and I just ask them questions about themselves because I can't relate. I don't particularly care about them, and it's tedious to pretend to be interested, but it's one way to look normal if that's what you want.

Alternatively, and I feel like I've been saying it all thread, but you shouldn't really waste energy on what people around you think. You can't change their minds, nine times out of ten. Let them be mad (though I doubt they really are), let them be whatever they are. I've actually been confronted by bosses before about "not being friendly" to my coworkers. I always say, "I'm here to work, not to make friends," and that's a good enough answer for them.

Being quiet in a world of loudmouths is grating but it's a necessity.
>>
>>35396223
i suppose listening to a lot of stuff and improving on a DAW should help if you keep it up long enough. when you find an ideal you could slowly turn it into something more concrete. good luck
>>
>>35396529
what is DAW?
>>
>>35394957
No matter what I do I can't seem to become like a real person. No matter what I do I can't become interested in anything or anyone. It's like the depression I had for years and years just sucked all the life out of me.

People have become either useful tools or obstacles in my way. The only reason I don't cut more people out of my life is because it's a hassle dealing with their emotions and they might be useful later. It's like my years of depression have turned me into a complete psychopath and I don't know how to get out of this extended tailspin I've been in for years. I used to love and care about people as a kid and the fact that I can't love or even care about people at all (for reasons other than their potential usefulness) anymore is aggravating.
>>
>>35396789
Have you sought help, anon?

It's really hard to change when you've been heading a certain direction for a long period of time. In my experience, finding a GOOD therapist is really the first step to getting things hammered out.
You've already made the first big step which is realizing that things aren't all alright with you right now. You should see a doctor and see what they have to say. Try to find a doctor of psychology (PhD, MD or PsyD) instead of seeing a LCPC/social worker, who have less experience and training dealing with people with actual mental illness.

Meds aren't the cure, but they will help you achieve a more "malleable" mindset where therapy will help you more once you're on the meds.

You CAN change, anon.
>>
>>35394957
I WAS having a great night...

>went to the open mic I go to every Wednesday
>my friend comes along, plays a little, he's new but he's trying
>asked my oneitis out, she said yes
>come home coming down off some good weed
>shitpost and chat for a couple hours celebrating my minor victory
>sleep for a couple hours
>wake up, continue shitposting
>periodically lock my phone and turn to the side because I hear my mom stirring
>at some point she FUCKING COMES IN
>turns on my light
>"Anon...anon...what are you doing?"
>I'm pretending to sleep
>"Anon you've been making noise all night. I know you can hear me. I'm going with you to the therapist tomorrow I gotta work some stuff out".
>starts leaving
>I hear her TAKING FUCKING PICTURES because she left the sound on
>Just recently heard her saying "Dangit Anon" and switching off her phone

What the shit, mom? Just because I toss and turn a little you can't fucking sleep? Are you just looking for another excuse to invade my privacy? Are you STILL fucking invading my privacy?

Gimme a shot of Fireball, a water, and a Dr. Pepper. I'm fucking pissed.
>>
File: 1428713108000.jpg (101KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1428713108000.jpg
101KB, 906x799px
Broke up with my tranny gf now I'm lonely again
>>
>>35396984
Talk to your mom about helicopter parenting.

You sound old enough to move out, though. If her parenting is unhealthy, get out of there ASAP, or it will only make things much worse over time, anon.

I had a mom like that. It likely won't get any better.

>>35397038
Why did you break up?
>>
>>35397146
I'm trying to move out as soon as I can. There's an opportunity in the summer, bunch of friends of mine are renting a house or apartment and I'm banking on that to work.
>>
>>35397181
Don't bank on that, anon. Leave it as a possibility, but definitely make arrangements for yourself. I can't tell you how many times I've had "friends" or acquaintances or coworkers fall through on me in regards to housing. Save up twice as much as you need for rent + deposit anywhere and keep your options open. There's a high likelihood that your friends living situation won't work out. It happens a lot. Have a backup plan.
>>
Turning 30 in 6 days. Pretty lame.
>>
>new gayman windows pc computer arrives tomorrow
>finally get to ditch my shitty 2009 macbook
>have japanese class for three hours though so I might miss the delivery that needs to be signed for

FUCK I just want it already. It's been in the mail for over two weeks now. There's so much I want to do with it but I'll have to go back to work all weekend too and have no time to use it.
>>
>>35394957
I had plans to go out tonight. But anxiety makes me want to stay home.
Pondering if it's better to feel like an inept autist at a party or to feel like a beta coward for not leaving my room.
>>
>>35397213
You're probably right. Need to start saving more anyhow.

Thanks, barman
>>
im two months away from recieving my bachelors degree and the future has never been so fucking foggy for me ever in my life. My family will not pay my rent, I have no clue where to get money from and if I will ever do a job that is relevant to my degree. Its a constant regret of not using my time properly when I was first year and second year, also I want to go back to playing cello instead of drawing but no money for that. I have constant insomnia and flipped sleeping schedules where days pass by in a blink or sometimes I sleep for 18 hours a day.

My fucking body cant take it, I'm just having a whiskey and taking deep breaths listening to lo-fi hiphops

thanks for hearing me out bartender sama
>>
>>35397457
Are your drawings good enough for you to sell them? It will make you some money. I bet you could make a lot of money with furry shit if you don't mind drawing degeneracy.
>>
>>35395620

Tallisker 10yo is a nice single malt, slightly smokey, it tastes like I imagine Skellige from the Witcher. Chivas Regal 12yo is a good blended option.

For rums I'm a fan of Kraken if you want to spend a bit, Mount Gay is nice and usually priced reasonably, even Sailor Jerry's ain't bad in a pinch.
>>
>>35397254
What's lame about it? Age is inevitable.
30 is the new 25 age is what you make of it etc etc.

>>35397258
You can designate someone in your house to sign for you, it doesn't have to be you, but if you live alone you can just go to the post office after they fail to deliver it and pick it up from there.

>>35397279
Don't do shit that you don't like for the sake of other people.

If you want to learn to socialize at parties, then go to the party. If you don't care about that and just want to stay home, stay home, but don't feel like a "beta coward" for doing what you like. Normies going to parties is doing what they like. It's not the same for everyone.

>>35397457
Chill out. Take things slowly. If something goes wrong, there are always safety nets made for people in your exact situation. Get a job that pays the bills for now, regardless of what it is, even if you think you're better than it - you aren't. Take the first job you get offered, and you can only go up from there. You have to have money to do anything, it's an inconvenient truth. Get yourself settled first and foremost.

Maybe if you can't afford rent on your own, look into shared housing situations where you only pay for your room. Regret won't change anything, it's only more wasted time to sit around regretting what you've done in the past, so cut that out. You have to focus all your available energy on going forward, anon. I know what sleep problems are like, as I mentioned beforehand I have narcolepsy, and it fucks with my life a lot, but you have to learn what behaviors you can adopt to make it more manageable. Bedtime routines, melatonin, shutting off all electronics 1 hour before bed (even phone), and sleeping pills could all help.

If you're out of money, it would be wise to stop buying whiskey as well, but you already know that.
>>
>>35394957

I had all these ambitions lined up and two years ago my own apathy and cowardice caused them all to go to shit. Things are getting better now, but I still feel the same.

I still feel like the same apathetic little asshole that caused my mess. That fear and anxiety was the only thing that got me back on track and that I might forget everything that happened, let everything go to shit again when when I feel too comfortable or secure in my path when I'm anything but. I don't trust my future self. Hell I don't trust me at all.
>>
Fellas, thanks for chatting with me tonight. It's been a good night at the Feelspub for sure.

It's seven in the morning now though, so I'm gonna close up shop. I'll see you all on another night. Until then, take care of yourselves, robots.

>>35397905
You gotta work on that then, anon.
Nobody's life goes 100% according to plan and you are no different. In another few years, you won't think back on this situation so harshly, I promise you.

You can work on routine and willpower, those will help you get through times when you think you might drop the ball. But don't be too hard on yourself if you do drop it. People make mistakes, and that's normal, and making mistakes now will help you avoid those mistakes in the future. Everything is what you make of it - if you see it as bad, then it's bad, but if you choose to see it as a learning experience, then that's what it is.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you, but I am quite tired right now, anon. I hope things all work out for you in the end.
>>
File: 1489040181728.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489040181728.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>35394957
Have had a hard time feeling emotions as a kid, it's not I can't but I've barely feel connected or interested in anything. Gotten worse these days with anxiety attacks. I can't be interested in anything anymore, everything seems like a chore, I barely shower, eat or get up unless I have to. My life is without meaning.
>>
>>35398015

>sees picture
Now that's just a waste of a perfectly good table...
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
There is no other board I can post this in, so excuse me.

I have a girlfriend but I am in love with another girl. In fact she probably liked me too at some point, I sure hope. Anyway, because I was in a relationship I didn't want to give it up for her, I barely knew her.

And I still love her and yet she now has a boyfriend who I respect too much to betray.

I had a dream where I just poured my heart out and said "if I was single then we would be happily together now"...

But I don't love my girlfriend any less either.

Should I tell the girl in question how I feel about her?
>>
>>35394957
>Ey Yo Barman! give me 6 shots of sambuca, 2 vodkas with coke, a large vodka with 7 up and 3 pints of lager. An don't fuck it up!
I got a job as a barman and this is the kind of shit I have to put up with.
>>
>>35394957
I was competing with someone more successful than me for my current girlfriend, I won her in the end and she nonstop says she loves me but he is still more successful financially, am I a cuck?
>>
Thanks for this thread op. Only place anons can come to really get it off their chest. Maximum comfy
>>
>>35399511
so let me get this straight

>you're in a loving relationship
>there's some other girl you like even though you barely know her
>she's dating a guy you respect

i mean, see the picture here ? there's one way it could end possibly well (because you don't know what the new chick will be like in a long-term relationship) and the other 9/10 will be disasters. if you decide to make a move, break up first. prepare to lose 3 people at worst.
>>
>>35400005
Of course. I don't want to make a move , I agree. It's just that I wonder whether I should tell the girl (who By now Im friends with) about it? I won't see her over a long summer break and I will miss her.
>>
>>35400178
well make a little list.

why do you want to tell her ? what could be gained, at what risk ?

make your call from there. just be careful around that stuff
>>
>>35395089
we don't take kindly on your kind normieboi
>>
>>35400214
Cheers bud

No clue what she would do. Understand or tell everyone and screw me over.
>>
theres literally one girl i have feelings for. im too scared that if i ever ask her out and get past the point of conversation, i'll get bored of her just like everyone else. i've had two girlfriends before and both relationships ended with me just getting bored of them one day. it's not like it matters, i'll never have the guts to ask her out. she's like the only friend from last year i still have. she's all i can focus on socially.
>>
>>35394957
Do you have green apple Smirnoff? Pretty shit but it's got some feels value for me.

Seeing how other robots are living I really don't have too much to complain about. A trip for university is making me miss drinking with my little group of friends tonight, and maybe the rest of the weekend too, but that's a pretty trivial feel in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 1480111204842s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480111204842s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Does a drunk mind speak sober thoughts ??
Also, if someone can only act a certain way toward you when drunk, is that because they're drunk and it changes their personality or does the drink let the real personality shine ?? 'elp
>>
Can I get a water?

Also, what does anyone think about this?

>>35401493

I feel like a dick now.
>>
Its lunch. i need bourbon, straight. for my old friend. I hope his last memory of me was pride at least.
>>
File: Shinji_on_bed_(Rebuild).png (742KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_on_bed_(Rebuild).png
742KB, 1920x1080px
I just lost my one shot of fixing myself while at the same time realizing that i'm beyond saving. I thought joining the Army would give me the structure and discipline I needed. I was going to work hard and give it my all, but the second I was put into that environment for MEPS I immediately reverted to INTP ways. Then I was objectively torn apart and humiliated by 4 different people who looked at the few scars on my leg and telling me that I
>had an "adverse childhood"
>"have no one to talk to"
>should "just leave and get a job a McDonalds"
That was the first time anyone had ever been honest with me in an objective way. They were right. I'm a weak willed loner who put a knife to my leg a few times. It doesn't really matter that i'm actually pretty intelligent and scored relevantly highly on the ASVAB, or that i'm not lazy and spent the past 4 months carefully working on my body while trying my damnedest to improve my social life, or that I have worked hard on projects just never had a real job. The real problem is that i'm incapable and unwilling to effectively socialize. That's what makes humans human and I can't do it.

I'm in Texas. I'm going to see my family, then i'm one night i'm just going to start walking north. I'm too much of a pussy to actually kill myself but I can effectivly remove myself from the game.
>>
>>35401575
>Does a drunk mind speak sober thoughts ??
Usually.
>drink let the real personality shine
Drink removes limitations. If you're naturally aggressive but you repress it then you're going to shout over smallest things when drunk.
>>
>>35394957
I'm concerned about the dimness of my future.
I'm enjoying the moment, just wagecucking at a Cafe, but I feel like I want some progress in life.
>>
>>35402398
Why would you feel bad over what other people think of you? Also, killing yourself over that some people dislike, it's pretty pointless as you cant impress all people. You're smart, hard-working person, try different location and start anew.
>>
>>35402557
It isn't what other people think, it's what I objectively am.
>>
>>35402915
>it's what I objectively am
Do you want to think that you're dysfunctional?
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.