[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cheap/fun hobbies? I feel like I should get into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473292296862.png (328KB, 575x588px) Image search: [Google]
1473292296862.png
328KB, 575x588px
What are some cheap/fun hobbies? I feel like I should get into something because I really have no interest/passion in life and I just need to find something to practice/work on. Maybe like develop/learn a pratical/new skill, some people suggested cooking but I feel like cooking can be an expensive hobby. I mean, it's just buying the ingredients and making sure you have all the cooking apparatuses and what not.

Like I need a hobby that could be practical, but fun, if such a thing exists. I figured any hobby might need money to be invested in it, just hopefully not a lot. I know some hobbies can be very expensive, and I'd rather not do something that will require me to pump a lot of money into it. Anyone have some suggestions? What hobbies, if any, do you guys have? Would you recommend it to others? Do you find it useful/practical as a skill? Is it worth learning/developing? Is it fun? Also don't suggest coding/programming, I'm not good at it and yes I tried to learn it. I couldn't get into it, and I didn't really find it fun.
>>
Boxing.
All you need is handwraps, gloves, and a punching bag.
Maybe some other things, but it doesn't really add up to a whole lot of money.
>>
>>35394966
Guess I should have laid some specifics that I wasn't really interested in, like for instance I don't really want a hobby that involves fighting. Boxing would fit in that category, so would MMA or any kind of martial arts. I just personally have no interest in fighting, or learning to fight. I use to be interested in martial arts but not anymore. Besides I feel like it's more fun to do that stuff with a friend, or go into it with someone you know. Also you usually need to learn from someone who has more experience with it, I'm just looking for something I could self-teach myself without the need to pay someone to help me learn it/do it.
>>
>>35394868
Football
Most popular sport in the world because it's the most simple to play
>>
>>35394868
you think you're funny but you're not. and yes that image is accurate god i hate nerds.
>>
>>35394868
rock climbing. find rocks, climb them. particularly bouldering which requires no gear, except maybe a decent pair of climbing shoes and some chalk
>>
Buy a cheap guitar for about $150

Or any instrument for that matter

You'll be set for life
>>
>>35395194
>>35395165
Can someone recommend some hobbies that don't require physical activity, or going outside? I'm not really a sports kind of guy, nor do I care to go hiking/outside.

>>35395201
Eh, kind of always liked Violin or Piano but I think those are kind of expensive and Guitar seems like a meme instrument. Everyone and their brother is either learning/wants to learn to play guitar.
>>
>>35395237
Drawing/writing.

I'm a poorfag myself so It's all I can do as a hobby
>>
>>35395264
Nothing wrong with that, I think they're both simple enough hobbies to get into and they don't really require any money either. I dabbled in drawing years ago, it was more for fun really and I wasn't really serious about it though, nor was I very good at it.
>>
Speaking of hobbies how long does it take to learn piano basics.
>>
>>35395237
lock picking is cheap but there's lots to learn.
soldering / electronics can be cheap using salvaged components
gardening can be cheapish and you can do it indoors.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.