[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do robots make their rooms /comfy? Tips and general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1454267221575.gif (651KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454267221575.gif
651KB, 500x373px
How do robots make their rooms /comfy? Tips and general comfiness sharing thread
>>
My room isnt comfy. Its got a bed, a gun, and a shelf full of clothes.

My living room is pretty comfy although plain.
>>
you need a comfy bed
>>
File: bmklzk.png (2MB, 1268x711px) Image search: [Google]
bmklzk.png
2MB, 1268x711px
Try to keep it clean and open. Windows help a lot, don't have your curtains closed all the time.
>>
>>35394575
I like to cuddle up with lots of blankies lots and lots of blankies
>>
A main thing is heating or a/c. In your picture if there's no heating that's hell. I'd only want to be in the room if it's warm or hot.

I would have comfy furniture and blankets. Try sleeping on a big puffy blanket and have another wrapped around you like a taco shell. It's like sleeping on a cloud. I guess the other thing is to have activities that can take hours and probably a candle that smells nice (walmart sells really cheap ones for like 5)
>>
>>35394695
Picture was just some Pinterest shit, my room is nowhere near that picturesque

>>35394687
That looks really nice, yours?
>>
File: qicazg.png (1MB, 1269x710px) Image search: [Google]
qicazg.png
1MB, 1269x710px
>>35394938
>That looks really nice, yours?
Yep, that's mine. Moved into a smaller apartment a couple of years ago, these were taken after I moved in. It's a bit messier now, though I've cleaned up some cables.
>>
>>35395067
Ever thought about wall placements? Posters etc, I've been told they add coziness
>>
>>35395183
I've thought about it, but I've been too lazy to do it. I have some framed weeb posters that look pretty good on the wall, but I'd have to hang them up properly and that requires drilling holes in the concrete wall, which reduces resale value of the apartment.

Once I buy a bigger place that's going to be more of a permanent residency, I definitely will. Maybe I'll make the main living area a normie spot, and have a dedicated weeb room.
>>
>>35395219
I'm trying to blend normie and weeb so they don't overpower each other, but maybe that's impossible. Btw that couch and coffee table compliment each other so well, just that whole space in general looks great, kudos
>>
File: xgdvzr.png (1MB, 1272x710px) Image search: [Google]
xgdvzr.png
1MB, 1272x710px
>>35395289
Thanks anon. You may hate this next image though, but unfortunately that was the best sized shelf for the money I could spend.

>I'm trying to blend normie and weeb so they don't overpower each other
Yes, this is exactly what I'd like to do as well, but I wouldn't mind having a full-weeb area in addition to the blend.
>>
File: 1488505745443.jpg (419KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488505745443.jpg
419KB, 1440x1080px
add anime posters
>>
File: 1488573231042.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488573231042.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
>>35394575
>add anime posters
The only ones I find are basic wall scrolls. I want good ones to and I like that photo. AKARIIN
>>
>>35395583
Order them off the internet.
>>
I use lots of plants desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.