[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay so i just got a response from my oneitis who i confessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

okay so i just got a response from my oneitis who i confessed to via livejournal (yes i know)
we know each other irl
i'm a little panicky and dissociating and her words look like moon runes to me so can someone confirm if she said yes or no
i'm too messed up to green text sorry i'll just copy and paste

Aaron...

*hugs her dear, sweet Aaron tightly*

Thank you for being honest with me. Your words and your feelings make me feel warm inside. I always feel happy whenever I get a new message from you. I love you.

Let me get the painful clarification out of the way... I don't mean that romantically. If that hurts you to read, please believe me when I say it hurts even more to write. I don't want to linger on this any longer than I have to, so... let's move on, shall we?

I love you, and I'll make sure we always share a deep bond. I can still hug you tight. I can still give you kisses on the cheek. I can still give you Christmas presents and talk to you every day. And, most importantly, we can be a part of each other's life forever. You don't have to be husband and wife to always play a role in someone's life.

You make me feel warm. You make me feel happy. I love you. I'm sorry.

some words jump out at me in a bad way but lalala not thinking about that
so did the girl of my dreams say no or did she say yes
hahaha
hahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaah
>>
That is literally the friend zone.

This chick wants you as emotional support and nothing else. Get the fuck out immediately my guy.
>>
>>35394019
I'm so sorry, but that bitch said a pretty clear NO.

Mine said "Okay" tonight and I can't stop posting about it because it's a small, great victory for me.
>>
>>35394046
ahhhhh can't read this post

>>35394048
don't know what this post says wew wew letters are symbols symbols symbols they have no meaning we are a world we a life
>>
so you're a faggot, right? girl (Aaron male) ? the fuck?
>>
seek help gender dysphoriac fuck. stop shitting on years of civilization
>>
>>35394142
Oh I get the joke now

I'm high but you seem like you're in denial
>>
>>35394019
>LJ

either you're russian or you're a woman

which is it
>>
>>35394203
I'm a guy
The world is round
>>
>>35394019
>Kisses you on the cheek with the very mouth she uses to blow another guy
>>
>>35394173
What?
Original comment
Original message
>>
>>35394298
>original
what what in the butt
>>
>>35394019
She'll never love you the way you love her, no matter how much you might hope things might change. And she'll never fully grasp how much she can hurt you. Women who toy around with men like this are shit.

Send her a really short reply, like "I'm sorry to bother you then," or something, and then just never talk to her again.
>>
>>35394438
Do you think she's toying around with OP? She sounds like a sweet girl, even if her answer is disappointing.
>>
>>35394552
Here's the problem confessing your feelings to a woman online confessing your feelings to a woman on line confessing your feelings to women online confessing your feelings so a woman online confessing your feeling so a woman online

Never works out harshes the vibe.
Hope you can still turn this into a open can still turn this into a Opia can still turn this into a Opie can still turn this into a hope you can still turn this into a fug
>>
If it's one thing that I've learned if it's one thing that I have learned

As much as the friend zone hurts as much as the friendzone hurts as much as the friend zone Hertz as much as the friendzone Hertz as much as the friend zone herts

You want to keep female friends to leverage them for new hotter females
>>
>>35394019
>I don't mean that romantically

"I don't have romantic feelings for you"
she's not gonna fug you, sorry
>>
stop hanging out with her and give all your attention to another girl, make it romantic fast

then decide whatever you want to do when she comes back
>>
>>35394019
That's an adorable and arousing way to be orbited.

Would let cuck me/10
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.