[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming close to the end for me now r9k. This board actually has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Coming close to the end for me now r9k.
This board actually has good advice if you know how to sift through the bs.
Within a year of discovering this board i had gotten myself a robot gf. They exist. She was an ex dancer and studied astrophysics. Spent all of her time studying and had no friends.

I gave myself a chance to be happy and I fucked it up. I canceled dates and calls because i would get super anxious. We where both shy and quiet people but together we could accomplish anything, im just a coward. We had sex twice. And let me tell you it doesnt change a thing. You feel amazing for a few weeks because you finally did it after over 2 decades but then...nothing changed.

She left me a month ago because of my drug habits and the missed calls and canceled dates. I dont blame her. Im neet drugged up and an anxious wreck.
Heroin seems like the best option at this point. I have nothing to live for and nothing tying me to this planet besides the people who hold me morally hostage by keeping me here out of guilt.

Sorry i let you guys down
>>
>>35393899
Don't do heroin Anon,

You didn't let us down, the roastie couldn't hang then so be it, if you at least apologized for missing the phone calls and dates and kept contact, then her loss
>>
Report back to us with how heroin feels m8
>>
>>35393949
Heroin gives you an amazing high.
Feels better than an orgasm on the count of it lasting hours instead of seconds. And you no longer care about anything that was troubling you
>>
>>35393937
It is her loss. But be real, it is more so my loss when you consider the fact that it will be much easier for a blond hair, blue eyed dancer to find someone than it will for a depressed neet
>>
>>35394066
Are you sure you can't win her back bro? You give uo too easily. Try a bit harder let her know that you're crazy about her?
>>
File: 302347_1398497364_bf79_p.jpg (64KB, 630x463px) Image search: [Google]
302347_1398497364_bf79_p.jpg
64KB, 630x463px
>>35394190
Its been a month since I last spoke to her. I sent her a text yesterday asking how she is. Told her i want her to be happy.
No reply.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.