[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that girls don't care about looks as much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cd63X0CWEAAqIQt.jpg (57KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
Cd63X0CWEAAqIQt.jpg
57KB, 600x711px
daily reminder that girls don't care about looks as much as you think you do and the reason you're alone is because you have a irredeemable toxic personality and are socially inept. Looks can be changed but you sorry fucks are stuck with your shitty personality forever
>>
i have an extremely toxic personality in vidya but i dont think i do in real life. will I make it?
>>
Yeah but if we looked like chad our personality wouldn't matter.
>>
>>35393629
love how you posted hungrybox on this.

PPMD come the fuck back.
>>
No shit OP. You've figured it out. Autism is bad
>>
>>35393883
absolute and original truth in this comment right here, if i'm being quite honest, family guys
>>
>>35393992

we can only hope, props to recognizing hbox I was wondering if anybody was going to.
>>
>>35393859
same......... i'm happy my internet ego is far the fuck away from IRL because pvp me is a me i don't ever want to be

t. dr seussette da 1st IIXIVX III
>>
>>35393629
I already know this, the trick is getting them into bed despite it. you dont think the majority of women sleep with a guy with fucked up mindsets? you're supposed to keep your power level hidden, the social inept part you're somewhat right on, I'm incredibly charismatic when I WANT to talk, I'm a retarded potato when I'm forced to talk and I mean forced as in any verbal being thrown my way that I dont wish or immediately feel like to respond to.
>>
>>35393883
Brad here. Autism overpowers good looks unless you are a true Chad of course. 8/10 with autism is still fucked though.
>>
>>35393629

Girls absolutely care about looks as much as I think they do. The reason I'm alone is not because of my "toxic" personality as I don't act like a weirdo outside of this place on the internet. I will admit I'm socially inept - but I will not admit that my inept sociability is the direct causation of my lack of a girlfriend. I have friends who are more inept than I am who have managed to get into a relationship (and also those who are less inept).

Keep deluding yourself, OP. If thats your own way of coping with your reality then who am I to tell you otherwise.
>>
>>35394143

I'm a 4/10 on my best day and even I've had a few (low tier) girls hit on me.

Personality is a meme, game is for ugly people.
>>
>>35394300
I constantly get hit on, I just don't know what to do when they do. I'm not joking I literally just give them a thumbs up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.