[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I have unusually large testicles and all women who I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484339304526.png (25KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1484339304526.png
25KB, 228x239px
>mfw I have unusually large testicles and all women who I have slept with have enthusiastically commented on this, including lengthy descriptions of both the volume and character of my ejaculate and how it favorably compares to their other, inferior lovers
>>
>>35393591
/bignuts/ here too. I always thought it was super weird that women would comment on the size of my testicles. Why? Why would that be attractive to them?
>>
>>35393591
post em.

origniandaldwlaedwa
>>
>>35393659
>Why? Why would that be attractive to them?

Because dudes with big balls are more masculine. All women want to be bred by a dude with big loads.
>>
>>35393696
Wait, so does bigger nuts equal a greater volume of ejaculation?
>>
>>35393762

desu I don't know, but chicks think it does, so that's good enough right?

What a woman imagines in her mind is always more powerful than reality.
>>
>>35393762
I don't think so. I can cum buckets if I stop wanking for a day. And at night I seem to cum more no matter if I didn't skip wanking
My balls are about the size of those plastic balls in those machines in pizza hut
>>
>>35393814
Wait, what? How big is the average set of testes? Mine are the size of the eggs you buy at the store.
>>
File: orchidometer.jpg (15KB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
orchidometer.jpg
15KB, 320x217px
>>35393886

med fag reporting in

there is an actual isntrument used to help approximate testicle size in cubic millimeters. The orchiometer. Pic ruhlated.
>>
>>35393762
No most of your cum is from your prostate and some other glands. Testes create hormones and sperm
>>
when are balls considered big? what's the nutlet cutoff?
>>
bigger balls just seem like more of a vulnerability desu, better to be as small as possible
>>
>>35393940
Compared my nuts to an egg then measured the volume of the closest egg in size. 43mL. Am I a genetic freak?
>>
>>35394030
>vulnerability

Yeah if you're a faggot who gets kicked in the nuts a lot.

The only physical abuse my balls ever get is resting on my gf's chin and slapping the shit out of her clit when I plow her from behind.
>>
>>35393940
Mine are childhood sized at 23. They literally feel like pills.
>>
>>35394200

just wait until you have pets or kids m8, or play any sport
>>
>large balls
>average penis
an abstract feel if ever there was one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.