[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate that looks have any influence in the world, and am considering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488938678231.jpg (536KB, 1141x711px) Image search: [Google]
1488938678231.jpg
536KB, 1141x711px
I hate that looks have any influence in the world, and am considering castration to rid myself of this corrupting influence.
objections?
>>
File: post-post-feelism.jpg (15KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
post-post-feelism.jpg
15KB, 400x310px
>>35393415
no go for it, that's actually an intelligent move.

i just hope you'll be able to find a god, or some meaning higher than reproduction
>>
>>35394658
I have
I'm a essentially a Spinozist

I'm super cautious about all this because it's irreversible.
>>
>>35393415
kek it will get worse believe me, you cant get off this ride without killing self
>>
>>35394827
what is supposed to get worse?
>>
>>35394834
your feelings towards this subject. you will get even weaker for this influence and you will feel more pathetic. the desire to reproduce is not in your glands, hormones, penis or testicles, your entire dna is begging to be multiplied, to survive. all times day n night. you will never acquire newer stronger meaning that would be a lie to yourself. i suggest you to not try to do something irreversible that you're gonna regret soon. there is always a way to break away this influence, the natural way which is called strong will. train your mind anon, seek the hard way.
>>
>>35394680
well if you have to be an -ist of some sort, that's a good philosopher to have faith in.

I like to believe i'm on the path to becoming a (you)ist
>>
>>35394892
willpower cannot affect unconscious processes, only actions
I could not rely on unconscious processes, but that would be crippling to my ability in all kinds of areas
>>
>>35394900
I think that's an -ism we can all get behind
>>
>>35394921
haha you dont know anything. will power can kick ass of unconcious and dominate it like a bitch it is
>>
>>35394960
how in heck do you suppose that is possible
>>
>>35394974
unconcious processes are strongest i agree, but if you are smart enough you can please them without actually pleasing them, you can train them to be pleased only by the harmless minimum. you acquire all this through will power and discipline. we are merely men and its okay to sometimes be under influence of desires but you must master enough self control to not make them go rampant. training self to deny itself when it is necessary is a painfull process but it can be pleasant if you spmehow manage to hardwire your brain so tjay this denying becomes the pleasent process itself. i don't know how to explain better, but self castration is what weak do. are you some kind of normie faggot? man up and slowly try to achieve this "breakaway"
>>
>>35395068
already this isn't a process of willpower you are talking about so much as self-conditioning. Maybe we have different conceptions of "willpower".

either way I'm not clear on how to actually condition myself to stop letting unconscious judgments be influenced by looks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.