[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how good looking do you need to be to get a slim white gf with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 800full-simon-nessman.jpg (428KB, 800x1194px) Image search: [Google]
800full-simon-nessman.jpg
428KB, 800x1194px
how good looking do you need to be to get a slim white gf with a mediocre/ugly face?
>>
>>35393347
its up to the chick
>>
>>35393557
>HEY HOW MUCH FUEL DO YOU THINK I'LL NEED TO GET TO PHOBOS SO I DON'T FREEZE AND DIE IN THE COLD COLD VACUUM OF STELLAR SPACE

>uhh Its up to the rocket. my dude.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>35393579
well human women have free will, so i guess the answer is u can look however you do as long as you convince her to be with you
>>
>>35393603
>dude is this axe murderer going to kill me
>idk he has free will *the "i dunno lol" emote, but its the shitty normie awl one*

life is a hellscape
>>
>>35393579
>>35393685

Are you high or something, man? You're just saying absolutely nothing that related to the discussion at hand.

>>35393347
In all honesty, OP, you're going to need to be at least an 8/10.
>>
>>35393347
Poat pic OP. I'll give it so ya straight.
>>
a good test is if you can say something dumb and the girls still laugh
>>
>>35393347

If you are average or below you should not dream of such things as a relationship based on actual physical attraction. Women often settle for average or below guys because they are using them to satisfy other needs, such as: Money, Status, the desire to have a family and perhaps other social pressures.

The average modern woman is exposed to and has access to many high value males. Imagine if you were a 5/10 and you could bang an 8/10 just by opening your legs. The disparity between sex drives and the ongoing liberation of women is likely the result of this, although women often had the pick of the litter in "the good old days"

So, you have 3 options:

-Get facial surgery and do roids
-Cope, dedicate life to hobbies, work, alcohol or drugs
-go ER, boyo: Buy a few liters of muriatic acid and some water guns, go to large gathering of people and spray as many cunts in the face as possible. (This one will really piss off the normies)
>>
>>35393579
Do you think that men all have the same standards or something?
>>
>>35396471
do you think "it's up to the chick" is a useful answer instead of generic feminist blather

of course it's fucking up to the chick, what the fuck does that have to do with anything
>>
10/10 face
high social status
100k/year job

without that you can basically give up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.