[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're a cool guy anon someone said that to me today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: homer.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>you're a cool guy anon

someone said that to me today.
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>35392539
It means you're a cool guy you fucking retard
>>
smells of bane
>>
>>35392539
They were just trying to be polite

dont over think it
>>
today was international sarcasm day, didn't you know that smart guy?
>>
File: 1-20091014-2514-1513-pic.jpg (65KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1-20091014-2514-1513-pic.jpg
65KB, 480x320px
>>35392539
they know you are awkward and sort of feel bad for you.
they never say this to actually cool guys
>>
>>35392539
>You are very manipulative....
what did they mean by this are they onto me is it time to pack my bags and get the fuck out of dodge?
>>
>>35392635
Pretty much this. They know you're a loser but letting you know that you're not actually a real loser like the others. It's a compliment if you want to be a normal person.
>>
>>35392539
It means they want to have sex with you
>>
>>35392539
It means you are ok. Not particulary good or bad. Just fine.
>>
>>35393153
like celery
>>
File: DSCN1135.jpg (748KB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1135.jpg
748KB, 2288x1712px
>>35393167
I laughed way harder than I should have. out loud
>>
>>35392539
They're hoping you'll spare them when you shoot the place up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.