[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is how it's going to be, huh. Things repeating themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1488565282824.png (430KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488565282824.png
430KB, 600x600px
So this is how it's going to be, huh. Things repeating themselves one more time just to crush me and send me into the depths of despair. Establishing friendships just for them to crumble, one friend fading away, one at a time and relatives growing weak and old.

The tears are already setting in, the feeling of loss is arising and deeper and deeper sadness slowly creeping in.

In the end, everything that I'll ever have, is just going to be memories before embracing death.

If you, my wonderful friend is by any chance reading this, know that you'll always be the best there ever was. I love you.

Thank you for your time, /r9k/.
>>
For all things there is a season, anon. I know what you mean and I'm going through the same thing. Look up on your life, things will get better.
>>
>>35392262
Why do you like your wonderful friend so much?
>>
>>35392262
Homura became the ubermensch. Be like Homura.
>>
File: 1486651815601.jpg (142KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1486651815601.jpg
142KB, 600x846px
>>35392538
It's been like this since I was very young, it only gets worse, man. I tried to laugh at my depression, but I've gotten to a point where I just can't laugh anymore. It's eating me from the inside.

>>35392677
I like him because he was always there for me, even when I didn't realize. But unfortunately, it feels like we are slowly growing apart. I cry because he will soon get sick of me.

>>35392697
I wish life was like a fantasy just like Madoka, Anon.
>>
>>35392800
>he was always there for me
That's a pretty worthless quality, especially if that is all the person has to offer.
>>
Did you think they were memeing when they said "it just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down?"
That's really how it is.
>>
>>35392800
>It's been like this since I was very young, it only gets worse, man. I tried to laugh at my depression, but I've gotten to a point where I just can't laugh anymore. It's eating me from the inside.

I know, anon. I know. I pushed away the only person who loved me with my anger and depression. She'll never love me again and I have to carry the weight of my mistakes for the rest of my life. But I'll always have the good memories to hold onto, and so will you. All things come to an end though, don't be sad your friendship is ending, just look back on all the happy and good memories you had with that person. One day if you're lucky you'll meet someone who makes you feel good like they did. There's a season for all things, buddy. Life will get better. We're still young, there's no point in giving up yet.
>>
>>35392262
>>35392800
Just get some antidepressants. If one drug doesn't work for you, another will. It's dumb to commit suicide because others are going/have gone through what you've been going through but haven't ended themselves.
>>
>>35392800
Get help anon. You don't deserve to suffer.
>>
File: homu stare.png (217KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
homu stare.png
217KB, 640x360px
>>35392262
Stop posting images of me while bitching about your eboyfriend leaving you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.