[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any nice people in Germany? Do they take well to foreigners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 7968ed63dfe83547a58647cfcb6f7371.jpg (851KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
7968ed63dfe83547a58647cfcb6f7371.jpg
851KB, 1920x1440px
Are there any nice people in Germany? Do they take well to foreigners? I'm from America and I'm thinking about visiting.
>>
>>35392261
unless your black or Muslim stay away from Germany they dont take kindly to Americans

you did bomb them didn't you
>>
>>35392261
im a nice guy if youre a grill
for real tho the rural areas are pretty nice and big cities can be ok occasionally if you dont go into the ghettos
>>
>>35392261
>Are there any nice people in Germany? Do they take well to foreigners?

Not really.

Germans are really uptight and get pissy if you step outside of their cultural norms, which can be summarized as "Be perfect all the time, but don't be white or, especially, German."
>>
>>35392506
>>35392332
>>35392322
>itt: retarded memes

The bigger cities get a lot of tourists which are a welcome sight, nearly all germans below the age of 60 will be more or less fluent in english to communicate with you.

The so-called Ghettos are still relatively safe compared to american ones, crime rates even in those is about the same compared to 'Murica, otherwise its lower.

The only thing you should be aware of are organised eastern european or arab pickpockets/ thiefs/ beggars/ tricksters which will be everywhere around big train stations or events. Keep your stuff close to you and dont let yourself get tangled up in a situation that you feel is fishy.
>>
File: hamburg-at-night.jpg (361KB, 1600x1046px) Image search: [Google]
hamburg-at-night.jpg
361KB, 1600x1046px
>>35392261
I visited Hamburg and Berlin as a CanadaFag recently (though I told few people I was Canadian so I think they assumed me to be American - especially since I have no accent).

From my month-ish time spent there I will say:

Hamburgers - Super fucking great people. Very nice, kind, intelligent, wonderful people. However, they don't subscribe to the North American idea that bullshit and facades are "nice". So if you're talking to a complete stranger, they won't even get close to a smile until at least an hour of talking to you or so.
>Example of cool Hamburgers
When I was on the plane ride to Hamburg I met a dude who overheard me talking about Rasputin and he happened to have read something about Rasputin the day before so he just jumped in the conversation. We ended up exchanging numbers and going to a bar the next day, drank, smoked cigars, and just shot the shit. Learned a lot, laughed a lot, and he introduced me to his friends who were also all really cool. Most people I met and hung out with in Hamburg were like this. However, I will say that there are a decent number of SJWs that are really awful, especially in and around Schanzen.

Berliners - I wasn't in Berlin for too long and its a massive city so I probably shouldn't generalize BUT: I found that they were uptight pricks through and through. The Hamburgers actually give them the name "Berlinershnause" or something like that as a derogatory because they find the Berliners so rude.

Overall beautiful country, cool people, the arabs and SJWs are kind of annoying but there are way fewer than you'd expect as an outsider, and its totally worth visiting.
>>
Don't forget Germany has legal brothels.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.