[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bonfire/ sub-thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6337.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6337.png
361KB, 500x438px
I SEEK SIRE FEELS OF THE LOWLANDS

Guy that was gonna ask out his oneitis here. I knew you wanted to check in but the previous thread died so I came to tell you:

SHE FUCKIN' SAID YES MAN!! SHE FUCKIN' SAID YES!
>>
File: LSL6qOr.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
LSL6qOr.gif
1MB, 960x540px
I didn't see the last thread but congrats OP

Where are you going/what are you doing for the date?
>>
>>35392200
It was a thread he made a couple days ago where I agreed to do it.

And see now here's where my autism kicks in.
>End of the night
>the folks that work there are putting up chairs and shit
>She's talking with some other dude
>I say "Hey man, I'mma be heading out but before I go: You wanna go out sometime?"
>I'm looking her dead in the eyes
>"Oh okay, sure"
>I'm taken aback
>"Well shit, man! I wasn't expecting you to say yes!"
>"Yeah, yeah, sure thing"
>She starts moving away to do other stuff
>"Alright, cool"

Another dude who I'd told about it told me after the fact that I wasn't allowed to leave until I did it, and I told him I'd already done it and she said yes.

Now I feel kinda concerned that I might have turned her off of the idea, or she might think it's a joke or something. At least I got it out of my system.
>>
I'mma bumperino this thread in the hopes that it's found.
>>
Rebump

And feel free to post your own stories and talk around the fire.
>>
File: original.gif (460KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
460KB, 426x240px
Is this the blogposting thread?
I'm trying out astronomy because of a video game
I hope for once I can stick to something and have it become a passion so I know what I want to do with myself even though I know I likely wont and if I do I'm too dumb and uncreative to be an astronomer anyways
Maybe I'll feel better about it if I ever get some anti depressants
>>
>>35393777
I feel it, famiglia. Sometimes I wonder if fervently (some might say obsessively) pursuing film and learning about the filmmaking arts is really worth it, but I'm too far gone to give up on it now.
>>
>>35394018
I'm jealous. I wish I could pick something and pursue it like you, or have passion. I'm hoping once I finally get a therapist it'll magically happen though. And at least your reason for doing it isn't because some cool thing in a video game.
How long you been into film?
>>
>>35394081
It's funny, most of it has just been because I've been watching films my whole life and I just decided to hone in on it since it seems like something I could be good at as well as grow into.

In sophomore year my mother told one of the audio/visual teachers at this "career center" directly next to my high school that I think in shots, I think about lighting and stuff. I have no idea what bullshit crevice she pulled that from but I do it all the fucking time now.

Shooting a music video tomorrow morning. I'm excited. There's literally no plan in place.
>>
>>35394147
That seems to be how most people get into it. I wish I had like astronomy since I was a kid.
Good luck man, I hope everything goes smoothly!
>>
>>35394196
Thanks, hope Astronomy pays off for you as well!

I'm comin' down from some really good weed so I'm gonna abandon the thread and go to sleep now. Thanks for listening!
>>
>>35394232
No problem at all mate, have a good smoke
>>
Just wondering about whether or not to move to another company given that I have a day's paid training coming up later this month. I appreciate having been given a job, but he doesn't give me enough hours to live on. Possibly if I wait I'll get more but I dunno. Grass is greener.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.