[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can I say to my ex to make her worry about me? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1482459269406.jpg (79KB, 568x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482459269406.jpg
79KB, 568x275px
what can I say to my ex to make her worry about me? What's the saddest thing I could say, that would endear myself to her? Im thinking like suicidal shit but better ty
>>
>>35392032
Don't fucking speak to her you pathetic faggot

She's gone. Get over it
>>
tell her you're addicted to heroin
>>
>>35392032
You can't make women care about you anon
>>
File: 1406215135194.jpg (84KB, 571x683px) Image search: [Google]
1406215135194.jpg
84KB, 571x683px
>>35392032
Here's an idea:

don't say anything at all to her, instead watch a movie or some shit. get high. don't be retarded.
>>
Why the fuck would you even want to do that? Just let her go.
>>
>>35392032
"I'm going to eat a bowl of peanuts and its your fault"
Then if she asks you can tell her that you're allergic to them. She won't care, but boy will it make you feel better.
>>
>>35392032
what am i looking at here?
unmute me nao
>>
Any sort of contact on your part makes you look like a needy bitch. Best thing you can do is not contact her.
>>
>>35392206
it's a phalloplasty, surgery for ftm transexuals to get a dick. it's not finished in that picture, they'll go back later and make the head.
>>
File: friedpenis.jpg (19KB, 318x287px) Image search: [Google]
friedpenis.jpg
19KB, 318x287px
SEND HER YOUR DICK,IF YOU CAN FIND IT.
>>
>>35392249
oh, well that's fucked up.
>>
>>35392032
>>35392249
they shouldn't do that
>>
If you send her suicidal shit she'll either ignore it or she'll call the cops on you and they'll take you to the looney bin

She's gone, move on
>>
>>35392292
This guy is wrong. She is just waiting for you to threaten to kill yourself. Women love desperately needy guys.
>>
>>35392274
>>35392275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaJCnMJvV60
here's a finished one. it looks fairly realistic desu.
>>
>>35392385
looks better than my penis,\
i wish I had a foreskin
>>
>>35392032
>Anon don't move i'll make this quick
>just let me pump up my fake penis real quick
LMAO this is fuckin sad
>>
File: tumblr_o0i2kviJsZ1qeldr0o1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0i2kviJsZ1qeldr0o1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x495px
>>35392415
the other option is a microdick made from the clit
or just not having surgery and hoping for lab grown penises soon
>>
>>35392385
>>35392402
wait actually no, dumbass, that's not a fake penis, that's a real penis, the guy just has erectile dysfunction and they've implanted something in his dick. 100%, med student here
>>
roastie with exes here. Once she's decided she's done with you, she's over you to the point where what you say will either anger her or make her pity you but nothing enough to get back with you. Anything like that you do would likely just reaffirm her decision and cement the idea she did the right thing by breaking up with you.

I know because one of my exes is literally addicted to crack now, and the other threatened to quit his job, alluded to suicide, and not treat his medical issues if I left and I just felt relief that I was done with them and they weren't my issue to worry about anymore. Both of those things would have made me worry sick if I wasn't at the mental state of "I'm so done with this, I don't want to be with them anymore." but once she's hit that it's too late, and she has if she's broken up with you.

Sorry senpai.
>>
>>35392249
I thought this was some magical foreskin restoration thing. What a shame.
>>
>>35392622
>restoration thing

Oh naive, anon. Do you really think (((they))) will allow you to grow your foreskin back?
>>
Once a woman decides you are no longer of value to her, the only way to get her back is to show her you have lots of money. Then her feelings for you will reignite.
>>
Sorry, OP. It's over. One of the most vindictive things about women is that they'll start the breakup process WHILE they're still in a relationship with you. Once she finally decides to end it, she's already moved past the grief period and has completely written you out of her life. She probably jumped on another cock the day she dumped you
>>
>>35392275
transexual man here
im definitely not getting that surgery its mortality rate is crazy scary high and the tube inside might break and if i get the pump version id have to get it replaced regularly
im waiting till they get better dick ops or i might get a release but im broke and living off the dole
>>
>>35392032
Jesus Christ is that what they look like for an ftm? Fuck me running - that's goddamn horror-show caliber
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.